Old 01-27-2014, 04:39 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 244/228/178

Height: 5'7"

I got off to a rocky start but as of today I am down 15lbs. The fisrt week I actually gained a pound so in 2 1/2 weeks I lost 15lbs!!!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and know that I am going to make it.
bsbarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 12:01 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzi View Post
What a great and positive attitude.. With this, you will be fine.. The key words here are I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY STARTED TO BE BACK ON PLAN. Great ..

Glad you had a great trip, that is what is important..

Patzi
Thanks Patzi! I think this is the biggest thing for the rest of my life. If I do step off plan or "behaving" for a few days... then I have to get it off right away rather than waiting until it has compounded!
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:27 AM   #78  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbarlow View Post
I got off to a rocky start but as of today I am down 15lbs. The fisrt week I actually gained a pound so in 2 1/2 weeks I lost 15lbs!!!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and know that I am going to make it.
Great attitude.. This way of thinking will bring you to the end of the challenge.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:33 AM   #79  

Hello..
I FINALLY took the 3 1/2 pounds off I had gained.. I am now back to 5 pounds under maintenance goal.

Green menu not working that well, this time, so what I did was went to the menu for days 5-11, and that gave my body a boost and weight came off. Not bad being on that, really.

If y'all recall, I did not eat badly , but when I went out , had a fish, veggie dinner,no breads, fesh strawberries for dessert, all prepared lean, and a glass of wine. Next day I was 3 1/2 pounds.. I know some was salt, as I could not get one of my rings off. I had a container of iced water with fresh squeezed lemon and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar for 2 days after I ate out and saw the weight gain to detox some.

Wishing you all a great weigh in.

Patzi
Old 01-29-2014, 09:00 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Hello..
I FINALLY took the 3 1/2 pounds off I had gained.. I am now back to 5 pounds under maintenance goal.

Patzi
Congrats Patzi, know that was frustrating you some.

I guess we just have to be diligent and take this one day at a time. Realizing that when we misbehave, we have to get right back "on the wagon"

Have a great day everyone!
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 06:49 PM   #81  

Hello all, I am relatively new to this site. I subscribed awhile ago and then got sidetracked. I lost 12.0 pounds on pre-conditioning and have lost 5 pounds on the actual program. I have been on the program for 9 days (today is day 9). I told MRC staff that I was on this site and their comment was "we love 3 fat chicks because it is actually a support group." Overall, I am extremely happy with the program.
DixDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:48 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbarlow View Post
Congratulations! Keep it up!
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:59 AM   #83  

I followed my diet strickly this week and I didn't lose or gain. It is a little frustrating! I am going to stick with it in hopes that my body will release some fat next week. Last year, I did this once..and the next week I lost 5 pounds. How crazy is that!
A year ago I was down to 146. Now I am back up to 165. This really makes me mad with myself! I just dont know if I can stay on this diet all my life! I keep saying , I'll lose the weight again...hoping to get to 130..I know one thing Ineed to do is start exercising..I started doing at least 30 minutes every other day..hope this helps!
Sorry...a little frustrated...thanks for listening!
Old 02-01-2014, 05:39 PM   #84  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarty View Post
I followed my diet strickly this week and I didn't lose or gain. It is a little frustrating! I am going to stick with it in hopes that my body will release some fat next week. Last year, I did this once..and the next week I lost 5 pounds. How crazy is that!
A year ago I was down to 146. Now I am back up to 165. This really makes me mad with myself! I just dont know if I can stay on this diet all my life! I keep saying , I'll lose the weight again...hoping to get to 130..I know one thing Ineed to do is start exercising..I started doing at least 30 minutes every other day..hope this helps!
Sorry...a little frustrated...thanks for listening!
No need to apologize .. We are here for support.. If you don't lose next week,
maybe do the Meta Quick for a couple of days, or ask the center for the plateu buster diet. I don't know if they still offer that. I had many plateaus, and what I did, I would eat more fish for my meals. They told me fish and eggs, like egg beaters and egg whites.

Good luck, and hang in there.

Patzi
Old 02-01-2014, 08:02 PM   #85  

Quote:
No need to apologize .. We are here for support.. If you don't lose next week,
maybe do the Meta Quick for a couple of days, or ask the center for the plateu buster diet. I don't know if they still offer that. I had many plateaus, and what I did, I would eat more fish for my meals. They told me fish and eggs, like egg beaters and egg whites.

Good luck, and hang in there.

Patzi
THANKS i WILL CERTAINLY ASK THEM! THEY DID SUGGEST I GO ON HCG..BUT I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT! WAY TO EXPENSIVE AND I DON'T WANT TO PUT MY HEALTH AT RISK!
Old 02-02-2014, 11:42 AM   #86  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Default It's MRC for Me

Hi There. I, like some of you, had great success with MRC in the past. My undoing was getting off track during Stabilization and not completing the entire program. I've tried doing MRC lite (mostly following the plan), and other things, like frequent exercise and calorie counting; but the weight just won't come off. After 4 years of on again/off again, I am convinced that the MRC plan is the only one that will work for my body and I also know that to work, it must be 100% on plan/100% of the time! So, I'm back. Today is day 1 for me and I'm looking forward to getting the weight off...for good. Time to stop "trying" and to just "do". Looking forward to the journey with all of you.
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:33 PM   #87  

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven59 View Post
Hi There. I, like some of you, had great success with MRC in the past. My undoing was getting off track during Stabilization and not completing the entire program. I've tried doing MRC lite (mostly following the plan), and other things, like frequent exercise and calorie counting; but the weight just won't come off. After 4 years of on again/off again, I am convinced that the MRC plan is the only one that will work for my body and I also know that to work, it must be 100% on plan/100% of the time! So, I'm back. Today is day 1 for me and I'm looking forward to getting the weight off...for good. Time to stop "trying" and to just "do". Looking forward to the journey with all of you.
Welcome and Good Luck!
Old 02-02-2014, 01:25 PM   #88  

I know this may sound a little personal, but I have a question regarding what happens when you are PMS and/or in your cycle. I finally really understand about retaining water. Although I am drinking as much water as I was before I started PMSing I am not going to the restroom as much and I can feel it in my clothes. Do you find that you gain and then lose the weight? I am still in the dark range on the ketone sticks but gained a pound and a half. I hate weighing in and seeing it go up when I have worked so hard.
DixDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote