Old 01-22-2014, 08:40 AM   #61  

My friend, who is on MRC Maintenance, who by the way went from size 20 dress to size 8, sent me this recipe.. She said it was on MRC site online..

If this is in your meal plan, it sound very nice. If not, it will be at a later date.

What are you having for breakfast?
I'm having this awesome yogurt parfait. Greek yogurt, 1 MRC Concentrate Mixed Berry and Frozen berries..super simple and super tasty. This can even be made ahead of time and you can "grab and go". Just squeeze any of the concentrate protein drinks into your yogurt and presto--you've got a flavored yogurt.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:05 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 212.5/?/145

Height: 5'6

Has anyone did program and still used small amounts of sugar free coffee creamer?
twinkletoes75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:36 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 204.4/191.4/151

Loving metaprotein. .down 2.6 first week of this meal plan....
jmgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 12:18 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 204/125.5/135

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes75 View Post
Has anyone did program and still used small amounts of sugar free coffee creamer?
I quit coffee cold turkey when I started program, including the liquid creamer we had. Now that I'm on maintenance, I have maybe 2 cups of coffee a week with some of the liquid creamer. I think that your consultant would tell you to not use it (if you have one). If you are doing program on your own, I would say that you don't want to use it.
MarleneV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:07 AM   #65  

Quote:
I don't believe that is on program. I doubt very much your consultant would ok this, but if you go to MRC. I would ask.

When I starting drinking coffee on maintenance, I have one cup, sometimes two a day, and I have always used sugar free soy milk, and I sweeten with steven. That gives me a nice creamy consistency.

Patzi
Old 01-23-2014, 10:10 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 205/160/155

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I used sugar-free coffee creamer in one cup of coffee daily while on program and my weightloss slowed down considerably.
And, when I used more than the recommended 4 packages of artificial sweetener each day, the same thing happened.
AshleyRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 07:59 AM   #67  

I don't understand the coffee issue on these plans...not everyone craves carbs when consuming caffeine. ...I still drink coffee but black....I was told I could drink sprite zero w my hns to me that is worse than a cup of coffee a day....sodium. ..chemicals. ...
Old 01-24-2014, 09:13 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgirl View Post
I don't understand the coffee issue on these plans...not everyone craves carbs when consuming caffeine. ...I still drink coffee but black....I was told I could drink sprite zero w my hns to me that is worse than a cup of coffee a day....sodium. ..chemicals. ...
Caffeine also affects other things. In some people it is actually an appetite stimulant, increases blood pressure, is a diuretic so it makes you pee more and then the water you drink does not do the good it is supposed to.
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:17 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Default I'm BAaaaaaack.. :D

Well folks, I am back from my trip. I have good news and I have bad news.

Good news, I was able to take my HNS along. But on the bad news side, we had so many last minute "trips" that I was not always able to take my HNS. Being on Meta-Balance instead of Meta-trim, I take my HNS between meals, not during meals.

The place we stayed also fried a LOT of food. Even their unbreaded fish was fried. :/

So, I did gain 2 lbs during the 10 days I was gone.

But to end with a positive note, the trip was wonderful. I am relaxed, and ready to tackle anything. I have successfully started to be back on the plan and do not feel like I am missing anything - even with one of my colleague eating sugar cookies and jelly beans.

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have an excellent weekend!!
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:38 AM   #70  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady67 View Post
Well folks, I am back from my trip. I have good news and I have bad news.

Good news, I was able to take my HNS along. But on the bad news side, we had so many last minute "trips" that I was not always able to take my HNS. Being on Meta-Balance instead of Meta-trim, I take my HNS between meals, not during meals.

The place we stayed also fried a LOT of food. Even their unbreaded fish was fried. :/

So, I did gain 2 lbs during the 10 days I was gone.

But to end with a positive note, the trip was wonderful. I am relaxed, and ready to tackle anything. I have successfully started to be back on the plan and do not feel like I am missing anything - even with one of my colleague eating sugar cookies and jelly beans.

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have an excellent weekend!!
What a great and positive attitude.. With this, you will be fine.. The key words here are I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY STARTED TO BE BACK ON PLAN. Great ..

Glad you had a great trip, that is what is important..

Patzi
Old 01-24-2014, 10:01 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 205/160/155

Height: 5' 7.5"

I've got a consultation with a personal trainer on Tuesday who is going to calibrate my body fat percentage (hopefully in a more accurate way than a digital scale). I'm decidedly nervous, but I'm getting so close to my pre-pregnancy weight that I'm hoping to not be too disappointed. The goal line is in sight and the scale keeps getting friendlier and friendlier each week
I KNOW I can reach goal well before my one-year pregnancy followup! I KNOW I can!
AshleyRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 11:47 AM   #72  

But there is caffeine in some of the supplements they offer. ..am I wrong? All I can say is if I lose a little slower it's fine because realistically I can't go without my coffee forever it's not realistic to me...I've given up my 3 diet coke a day habit to maybe 3 a month now....If i can't see myself eating g this way forever then I will eventually cave...know what I mean?
Old 01-24-2014, 06:22 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

I lost 4.5 pounds this past week and a half! The weight was falling off until a couple of days ago! It just slowed down! I got to keep it moving any .....suggestions besides exercise ? I thought I would try to start getting up off my butt in the afternoons or least every other day
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:28 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 172/166.4/140

Height: 5' 6"

Smile Lost Lbs!!!

I'm so excited!!! I started at 172, went up to 175 but after my first full week on plan I'm down to 166.4!!! WOOO!! It's been a long time since something actually worked so I'm super happy. I'm missing a little of the variety from my diet (and wine!) but otherwise I'm pleasantly surprised that I like the foods I get to eat and I'm not starving all the time.
Hope everyone has a great day!
minnesota1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 04:36 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 244/228/178

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzi View Post
What a great and positive attitude.. With this, you will be fine.. The key words here are I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY STARTED TO BE BACK ON PLAN. Great ..

Glad you had a great trip, that is what is important..

Patzi
I wish there was a "like" button
bsbarlow is offline   Reply With Quote