Old 01-07-2014, 03:05 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 244/228/178

Height: 5'7"

I think missed a lot of information from the counsler. She may have thought she did not need to explain as much because I had done the program before but that was over 25yrs ago and I know things have changed and I have forgotten a lot. I signed up for the 17 week program. When she weighed me she said my goal weight is 178. Does that mean I should try to reach 178 in 17 weeks?
bsbarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:36 PM   #17  

I had maintenance weigh in today and maintained, 5 pounds under goal.. I really worked at this, as I had so many parties, holiday dinners, etc. so I am happy I maintained.

Hope everyone has a great weight loss week.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:53 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

Hi Everyone!

Well I am fat as ever! My husband was in the hospital for a week and I got off track and stayed off for 2 months. So today, I started over again, I am determined to conquer this weight battle!
Patsy, I really admire your abililty to stay on track. I know this is a lifestyle change and I guess I haven't really made that commitment! I have to though..I don't want to be fat and unhealthy! So girls, I'm here crying again..hoping that one day I can be more of an inspiration rather than a crybaby.
So tomorrow...here I go again
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:19 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbarlow View Post
I think missed a lot of information from the counsler. She may have thought she did not need to explain as much because I had done the program before but that was over 25yrs ago and I know things have changed and I have forgotten a lot. I signed up for the 17 week program. When she weighed me she said my goal weight is 178. Does that mean I should try to reach 178 in 17 weeks?
It honestly depends on which plan you are on. I am on Meta-Balance and they guarantee if I stay on plan they say I will loose 2 lbs a week. My sister is on Meta-Slim and she was guaranteed to loose 3 lbs a week. We both had to re-up on our plans as the original time was not enough.

Talk to your counselor when you go back in. Make a list of your questions so you don't miss any when you go in.
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:20 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherral View Post
Hi . I am not new to the boards for MRC. I belonged a couple of years ago. I have managed to gain all back plus due to stress and other factors. I am going to go back on program beginning tomorrow. I have the diet and most of the supplements. The girls at my center are great and I will probably go visit them when I run out. This plan works. It is tough to get started but I am hoping the tightness of my clothes and talking with all of you will help to keep me titivated. The first couple of weeks are the toughest. So, here we go.
Welcome back
Old 01-07-2014, 07:21 PM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarty View Post
Hi Everyone!

Well I am fat as ever! My husband was in the hospital for a week and I got off track and stayed off for 2 months. So today, I started over again, I am determined to conquer this weight battle!
Patsy, I really admire your abililty to stay on track. I know this is a lifestyle change and I guess I haven't really made that commitment! I have to though..I don't want to be fat and unhealthy! So girls, I'm here crying again..hoping that one day I can be more of an inspiration rather than a crybaby.
So tomorrow...here I go again

One day at a time cmarty. Husband in hospital is enough to throw anyone off. Will be thinking of you as you start again... and I will be honest... I would LOVE to weigh what you weight now!
Old 01-07-2014, 11:09 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady67 View Post
Welcome back
Thanks!
Sherral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:00 AM   #23  

cmarty..

Never apologize for telling us anything on this forum.. We are here to help and for support.. And you are not a crybaby.. Best thing is... Your are back after a bad spell and ready to conquer it again and that is a good thing..Take that and go with it..Today is a new day.

Try to journal your food daily.. I still do that on maintenance. I buy this small spiral journal with a happy cover and I journal in that every day. I journal
every drink and morsel of food I intake..If I gain I go back and try to find out
why.

bsbarlow.. Please tell your counselor you need some help. That is what they are paid for no matter how many weeks you bought. No one recalls from the past the complete program and MRC keeps changing things. And I welcome you to the group..If you have any questions at any time, feel free to ask here.

Sherral welcome back..

Lady67 Relative food drinks out of the country.. When I was on the weight loss challenge, I had to go out of country a few times, and in my suitcase I had the individual packets of HNS that I bought from Diet Direct. They were the packets of the dried HNS not the gel and they have a variety pack that is really good.. Just put a shaker bottle in your suitcase. I have had Gel HSN taken from me at the airport going places in US, but never had a problem with the dried in my suitcase..

If I have missed anyone new, I am sorry, but welcome and good luck to all this week on a good weight loss.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:19 AM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzi View Post

Lady67 Relative food drinks out of the country.. When I was on the weight loss challenge, I had to go out of country a few times, and in my suitcase I had the individual packets of HNS that I bought from Diet Direct. They were the packets of the dried HNS not the gel and they have a variety pack that is really good.. Just put a shaker bottle in your suitcase. I have had Gel HSN taken from me at the airport going places in US, but never had a problem with the dried in my suitcase..

Patzi
Good to know Patzi. I will see what I can do. Thank you.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:56 AM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzi View Post
I had maintenance weigh in today and maintained, 5 pounds under goal.. I really worked at this, as I had so many parties, holiday dinners, etc. so I am happy I maintained.

Hope everyone has a great weight loss week.

Patzi
Congts on your loss and maintenance
Old 01-08-2014, 11:58 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady67 View Post
It honestly depends on which plan you are on. I am on Meta-Balance and they guarantee if I stay on plan they say I will loose 2 lbs a week. My sister is on Meta-Slim and she was guaranteed to loose 3 lbs a week. We both had to re-up on our plans as the original time was not enough.

Talk to your counselor when you go back in. Make a list of your questions so you don't miss any when you go in.
Thanks for the information. It helps to know what to expect.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:09 PM   #27  

bsbarlow.. Please tell your counselor you need some help. That is what they are paid for no matter how many weeks you bought. No one recalls from the past the complete program and MRC keeps changing things. And I welcome you to the group..If you have any questions at any time, feel free to ask here.

Patzi[/QUOTE]

Thank you Patzi and all of you. I need all of the help and encouragement I can get. I think this forum is going to be my weight loss lifeline.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:14 AM   #28  

Okay, I am on day 4 and my offical weigh-in is tomorrow. I weighed this morning ad am down 3lbs! I hope this is a true loss and tomorrow's weigh-in will reflect this and dare I say it...maybe more!
Old 01-09-2014, 09:21 AM   #29  

Are they supposed to take measurements when you start? Mine were not taken.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:32 PM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbarlow View Post
Are they supposed to take measurements when you start? Mine were not taken.
They did with me, but I have also heard that different centers do things differently. Just another question to ask your center when you go in