Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #16  
I can do this!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 107

S/C/G: 242.5/137.5/145

Height: 5'3

Default pb and bananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
Sounds great but i'm not allowed to have any type of milk and I didn't know you could have peanut butter or bananas?
We can't have peanut butter or bananas, I think maybe they start adding back that stuff in maintenance but I'm not sure...but you are correct
dkdaisybutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #17  
Sherry, Senior Member
 
skelley331's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,412

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitMel View Post
My morning is usually a slice of whole wheat Ezekiel bread with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, half a banana sliced on top. I'm supposed to have an apple with it but I'm usually too stuffed after the bread-PB-banana combo. Plus Ezekiel bread has a lot more chew to it and fills you up more than average whole wheat bread.

Another morning rotation I do is slice of Ezekiel bread (gotta have it >.<) 2 egg-whites and 1 whole egg mixture, Mrs. Dash's tomato basil seasoning, 1/8 tsp of cumin and 1/8 teaspoon of chili powder. Then I spread 1/4 (1/2 if I feel a little adventurous lol) of a Hass avocado on the bread and top with my cooked eggs. Sounds weird but i was shocked how great it tasted. Granted, I don't really use salt. But if you are feeling risky, i'd say give it a try.
How many calories does the bread have for one slice? I'm told it can only be 40 calories
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #18  
Senior Member
 
Steve Troutman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Philadelphia suburbs
Posts: 103

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
Sounds great but i'm not allowed to have any type of milk and I didn't know you could have peanut butter or bananas?
Oops, very sorry. I need to pay better attention to the forum I'm posting in. I simply sign in and hit 'new posts' which shows all the posts since my last visit regardless of forum. I didn't realize this was in the MRC sub-forum.

Disregard please.
Steve Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #19  
Senior Member
 
JenB72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 790

Height: 5' 5"

Default

Let me preface this in that I'm not an egg person. However, while on the green menu I will either do 2 oz. of cheese or 4 oz. of chicken or turkey for my protein. I also love a slice of cinnamon toast with it. 1 slice 40 cal bread toasted, spray with 0 cal butter, a packet of splenda, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. It's like getting desert for breakfast.
JenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:25 PM   #20  
Sherry, Senior Member
 
skelley331's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,412

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenB72 View Post
Let me preface this in that I'm not an egg person. However, while on the green menu I will either do 2 oz. of cheese or 4 oz. of chicken or turkey for my protein. I also love a slice of cinnamon toast with it. 1 slice 40 cal bread toasted, spray with 0 cal butter, a packet of splenda, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. It's like getting desert for breakfast.
Hey JenB, i'm so glad you're back but sorry for all you have been thru!! Yes I get tired of eggs too and I love the cinnamon toast!!!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #21  
Senior Member
 
meazie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: N. Colorado
Posts: 104

S/C/G: 222/(see ticker)/155

Height: 5'3"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Troutman View Post
Oops, very sorry. I need to pay better attention to the forum I'm posting in. I simply sign in and hit 'new posts' which shows all the posts since my last visit regardless of forum. I didn't realize this was in the MRC sub-forum.

Disregard please.
No worries at all, Steve! And I love your ideas for smoothies...perhaps once I hit maintenance.
meazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
List 400 calorie or less breakfast ideas robinobx1 Calorie Counters 132 09-06-2018 02:58 AM
Phase 3 Breakfast Ideas CRD3 Ideal Protein Diet 372 11-23-2015 04:10 PM
Quick, filling breakfast ideas? Bonanza Jellybean WW Food and Point Issues 26 07-22-2001 03:21 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.