Old 01-17-2012, 09:03 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 220/215/155

Height: 5'10"

Has anyone cut the dosages in half for the MRC-6, Phenatrim and cortitrim? I am wondering how much can actually be absorbed daily. I think this may be overkill to spend more.
BOBCAT9976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #17  
Roller Derby Diva

S/C/G: 234/221/180

Height: 5'7"

ok, so I broke down and got the F&C Blocker for those occasions that I really want to eat out... lol.
Breasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #18  
Dit250

The fat and carb blocker used to make me feel so bloated and made my stomach hurt. It could have been because I used it a little too often. Right now, besides the HNS, I'm doing the all day weight loss thermogenics. Lots of pills to take, but I had quick loss with it last time I did this.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:59 PM   #19  

Is there a difference between MRC-6 and B6? Or are they the same thing?

And does anyone know what would be the equivalant to the itmes below if you buy them another place other than Metabolic?
All Day Weight Loss
PhentraTrim Plus
Metabolic Enhancer
MRC-6
Flax Capsules
Total Women Oil Capsules
Enteric Coated-EFA
MRC Total Women Multi-Vitamin
Liquid Minerals
Corti-Trim
tiredofbeingtired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:25 AM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredofbeingtired View Post
Is there a difference between MRC-6 and B6? Or are they the same thing?

And does anyone know what would be the equivalant to the itmes below if you buy them another place other than Metabolic?
All Day Weight Loss
PhentraTrim Plus
Metabolic Enhancer
MRC-6
Flax Capsules
Total Women Oil Capsules
Enteric Coated-EFA
MRC Total Women Multi-Vitamin
Liquid Minerals
Corti-Trim
I buy KLB5 instead of MRC-6. I remember reading that it is exactly the same minus vitamin B6, which I take separately. If you search online, you should find several online stores to purchase it. I get mine online from Hayes Clinic. I also take Coromega (purchased on Amazon) instead of Flax/Oil and a multi-mineral and multi-vitamin.
solstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstic View Post
I buy KLB5 instead of MRC-6. I remember reading that it is exactly the same minus vitamin B6, which I take separately. If you search online, you should find several online stores to purchase it. I get mine online from Hayes Clinic. I also take Coromega (purchased on Amazon) instead of Flax/Oil and a multi-mineral and multi-vitamin.
You don't have to take all their supplements. Main ones are the MRC-6,phenatrim or cortitrim. The others like the oil, vitamins ,B6, MSM,can be bought at stores. HAve found some at the canned food outlet.
So far I have lost 72.5 LBS ,just a few more and I will reach goal and go on maintenance.
Keep going,it has helped me learn a new way to eat,as I can eat and not have all the fat etc I used to eat.
birdfeet is offline   Reply With Quote