Old 05-01-2010, 12:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 326/ticker/200

Height: 5'6

Default May Thread

Just thought I would start off the May thread GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Last edited by melNco; 05-02-2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: spelling :P
melNco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #2  

yesterday at WI, I lost 4.5..woohoooo
Old 05-01-2010, 01:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 310/262/180 ish

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by melNco View Post
yesterday at WI, I lost 4.5..woohoooo
Way to go! You are doing awesome! Keep up the great work!
Ang2877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 204.5/190.5/155

Height: 5'5"

As of Thursday's w/i, I have lost 14 lbs. I weighed in today and no lost. I had a very stressful week so I am not surprised.
Dejorken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 222 / see tracker / 150

Height: 5'5'

Today is my halfway point, 12 weeks down, 12 weeks to go.

I'm about 5 lbs shy of being halfway, but my average the past two weeks has been better than ever before! So happy to be halfway.
GoalAug2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:16 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 269.5/see ticker/175

Height: 5'10"

In May I plan to:
a.) exercise more with the C25K program
b.) Eat more FISH (way to go Ang2877)
c.) DRINK MORE WATER!!!

Hopefully I will sign the 40 lb board during this month!! Good luck everyone :O)
skinnysissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:39 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 222 / see tracker / 150

Height: 5'5'

Today, on the first of may, i bought a pair of size 14 jeans for the first time in probably 8 years. Just to be sure they weren't a trick pair, I went straight to the gap and tried their 14's too and they also fit!
WOOHOO! This feels like a really nice milestone for me. Just 12 weeks ago, I was wearing 18-20's.
GoalAug2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:22 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 214/209/155

Height: 5'3"

I went to WI on Thursday - Day 12, and I haven't lost anything since I started program. I lost two pounds pre-conditioning, and I kid you not, the only thing I had off program was half a grilled cheese sandwhich, which was on whole wheat bread, so other than the butter I am sure it was cooked with, and the fact that it was not at a meal time, it wasn't that bad. I could have made MUCH worse decisions. I just don't understand how everyone seems to have such wonderful results except me. It is frustrating. Sorry to be the downer here it is just hard. I broke into tears at the center on Thursday and felt stupid. I really don't want to go back, but should probably get back in there one Monday...
JessicaM121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalAug2010 View Post
Today, on the first of may, i bought a pair of size 14 jeans for the first time in probably 8 years. Just to be sure they weren't a trick pair, I went straight to the gap and tried their 14's too and they also fit!
WOOHOO! This feels like a really nice milestone for me. Just 12 weeks ago, I was wearing 18-20's.
what a great feeling I am sure that was. congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaM121 View Post
I went to WI on Thursday - Day 12, and I haven't lost anything since I started program. I lost two pounds pre-conditioning, and I kid you not, the only thing I had off program was half a grilled cheese sandwhich, which was on whole wheat bread, so other than the butter I am sure it was cooked with, and the fact that it was not at a meal time, it wasn't that bad. I could have made MUCH worse decisions. I just don't understand how everyone seems to have such wonderful results except me. It is frustrating. Sorry to be the downer here it is just hard. I broke into tears at the center on Thursday and felt stupid. I really don't want to go back, but should probably get back in there one Monday...
don't get too down, I was feeling that way too and had to re-evaluate the litttle off plan stuff that might have made it's way to my mouth. It will come off!!
Old 05-02-2010, 12:05 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaM121 View Post
Jessica,
There are so many elements that make the results different for everybody. Stress can hold fat on our bodies. Salt is a huge weight loss stopper. Water is definitely our best tool on this program.
I am sorry you are frustrated. It is emotional, I thought my center was going to think I was crazy because for two weeks when I came in all I did was bawl. Dont feel bad about your feelings. Its good to feel things again. If your anything like me I stuffed my feelings with food. So your on the right track! Its a great idea to get back in there on Monday! This site can be inspiring. It can also make you jealous of others success. But its okay... these women on here are some of the nicest women on here I have ever met, and they can really help. I know I have read some of the best advise on here! Be proud of your accomplishments so far! You really have made healthier choices and your body will catch up, So dont stop. I am excited you are here! Best wishes Angela
Old 05-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #11  

Quote:
Wow to be in a size 14! Marilyn Monroe was a size 14! I bet that feels awesome! 12 weeks is such a short time to see such great results! Congratulations!~Angela
Old 05-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejorken View Post
As of Thursday's w/i, I have lost 14 lbs. I weighed in today and no lost. I had a very stressful week so I am not surprised.
Keep up the great work!
Your doing amazing!!
Best wishes ~Angela
Old 05-02-2010, 12:16 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnysissa View Post
In May I plan to:
a.) exercise more with the C25K program
b.) Eat more FISH (way to go Ang2877)
c.) DRINK MORE WATER!!!

Hopefully I will sign the 40 lb board during this month!! Good luck everyone :O)
Best wishes to you on your May goals! (the fish works great !) I just use tilapia. I am cheap so I buy it frozen. I take it from the freezer and put in a baking dish and put my favorite spices on it. I typically eat it with a salad or asparagus. I also made it for dinner guests and they enjoyed it.
Keep that water around ya where ever ya go! Your doing great!
Old 05-02-2010, 01:45 PM   #14  

Quote:
WOW! That is great!!! Keep it up! I am a newbie and hoping for great results too!
dmscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 242/186/160

Height: 5ft 9

Not so good of a week........Ate steak, potato and bread on Sat. and Sun. Tues I had to make a birthday cake and had a couple of big spoonfuls of batter, Wed. had some things for lunch that were so off plan (choc torte and mini-muffins) Thurs. had two peices of bacon and 2 small pancakes with eggs for lunch. Needless to say I didn't lose any at my WI on Friday. Good news is I didin't gain. But I feel like such a gooberhead. I'm not a cheater,....the food wasn't even worth it. My energy level even went down. I'm a little depressed.......I'm praying I can get back on track and lose a couple lbs. this week. I've given up creamies and beef, added a fourth HNS for this week. I'll go WI either Wed. or Thurs. ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!Why did I eat all that junk? One thing just led to another.....I will not make this mistake again.
Onion Girl is offline   Reply With Quote