Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 255/See Ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Good afternoon. I have read a few things here about the All Day Weight Loss pill. I am currently on Corti-trim and am thinking about switching to the All Day Weight Loss. Has anyone else done that? Does anyone have an opinion on which is better? My center promoted the Corti-Trim, so that is what I got. Thanks a bunch.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #242  
Teresa

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayKay19 View Post
Good afternoon. I have read a few things here about the All Day Weight Loss pill. I am currently on Corti-trim and am thinking about switching to the All Day Weight Loss. Has anyone else done that? Does anyone have an opinion on which is better? My center promoted the Corti-Trim, so that is what I got. Thanks a bunch.
When I started they recommended the All Day WL. I haven't taken the corti trim but was considering it. I did ask last week about it and was told it helps with losing belly fat and blocks the hormone from being produced from stress that can cause belly fat.

I've only been on the program for a little over a month, so I don't know much, but wanted to share what little I had been told.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #243  

S/C/G: 279.5/195.5/166

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
I am thrilled that I was able to wear a pair of shorts that were too tight last summer. The weight isn't coming off as quick as I'd like, but that was a great motivator to keep plugging along!
iwillwin Congrats on shopping in your own closet! I am not really a clothes person, but I am buying a piece or two each week on clearance!

Quote:
Good afternoon. I have read a few things here about the All Day Weight Loss pill. I am currently on Corti-trim and am thinking about switching to the All Day Weight Loss. Has anyone else done that? Does anyone have an opinion on which is better? My center promoted the Corti-Trim, so that is what I got. Thanks a bunch
KayKay19 I started out on the All Day Weight Loss, stayed on the first month and have found that I am fine without it. I was probably very diligent the first 10 days but when looking at my pill saver at the end of the day, there was often a compartment stuffed full of pills, so I stopped them. By that time I was in the groove of following the program and really couldn't justify spending $75.00 on them. I did bump up the HNS at that time whereas I was only doing 3 of those the first 30 days or so on program and I am averaging 3.44 pounds a week. I have thought about taking the Corti-trim, but have seen some threads where people have found similar products for quite a bit less, at discount stores or online; just haven't put the effort into searching for it.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #244  
the camera adds 10 lbs

S/C/G: 258/ticker/185

yesterday i had my wife take a picture of me so i could post it...when i saw the picture it reminded me of "friends" when they looked at old pictures of monica when she was fat...she said that the camera adds ten pounds and someone asked "how many cameras were on you?"...the scary part is that i thought i was looking ok....thats some good motivation!!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #245  

S/C/G: 201/See ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayKay19 View Post

Here are the actual descriptions I got from the center at the first food class:

ADWL: A set of 4 different herbal combinations to be taken before breatkfast, lunch, dinner and bedtime. This combination plan helps suppress the appetite, control food cravings, stimulate immune functions, stimulate circulation, lower blood sugar levels, increase anti-oxidant activity and break down and burn body fat.

For Corti-Trim: Helps control cortisol levels within a healthy range to help reduce fat storage and increase fat loss; helps to naturally control appetite, increase energy levels, and stimulate metabolism; and helps balance blood sugar and insulin levels to help reduce cravings.

I was taking ADWL and just switched to the Metabolic Enhancer, and I was amazed how I did not crave sweets and carbs (and I love sweets and bread!). I have not taken Corti-Trim, but you can take both ADWL and Corti-Trim...it's not an 'either or' thing unless you just want to do it that way due to budget issues. Lots of people take both.

I was told the only things you couldn't take together were ADWL, PhentraTrim and the Metabolic Enhancer. Those are pick 1 of the 3 to take.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #246  
Teresa

Default I finally hit the 20 lb mark!

As frustrating has it was without losing anything for a week or so, at WI on Saturday, I had lost enough to sigh the 20 lb board. They had replaced the boards, so I think I was the second or third one to sign it. Maybe after doing the meta quick last week, I will see a good total for this week.

Thanks to everyone last week for the kind words and encouragement.

I did have a question. Someone had said exercise should just be 3 times a week for 30 minutes. Does anyone do any more or combine them to do different things on the days in between? If so, do you see a difference if you do more, or different types of exercising? Like aerobic one day and strength training/toning on the days in between?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:32 PM   #247  

S/C/G: 196.5/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillwin View Post
Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

I am thrilled that I was able to wear a pair of shorts that were too tight last summer. The weight isn't coming off as quick as I'd like, but that was a great motivator to keep plugging along!
Thanks! Oh and what a great achievement with the shorts! Just wait...It gets better!

I actually had a similar experience myself. I was getting ready for a garage sale and while I was opening all the boxes of old clothes to sell...I was stealing the merchandise!! I was taking jeans and other clothes back that I hadn't worn in 5+ years!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #248  

S/C/G: 206/169/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaG View Post
As frustrating has it was without losing anything for a week or so, at WI on Saturday, I had lost enough to sigh the 20 lb board. They had replaced the boards, so I think I was the second or third one to sign it. Maybe after doing the meta quick last week, I will see a good total for this week.
Congrads on the 20 lb board.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #249  

Wi today was great! Lost 2 more pounds and signed the 10 pound board. Total lost 11.5 lbs and 25 inches!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:50 PM   #250  

S/C/G: 196.5/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori123321 View Post
Wi today was great! Lost 2 more pounds and signed the 10 pound board. Total lost 11.5 lbs and 25 inches!
WOOHOO! That is great! Congrats on signing the 10 lb board!

~Shannon
Old 06-09-2009, 12:38 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

I've been taking the Phenatrim with the Cortitrim and was wondering if anyone has switched from Phenatrim to ADWL. Do you feel one is better than the other? I'm afraid the ADWL will make me jittery or unable to sleep. The Phenatrim has no side effects so I may just stick to that, but I'm open to other's experiences.

Of course, some don't take any pills and are successfull but I feel very on program and proactive when I'm taking them so I don't want to quit them yet.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:20 AM   #252  

Kristalin, how are you feeling? Hope to see your bouncing back soon.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:32 AM   #253  

Checking out my tracker
Old 06-09-2009, 10:55 AM   #254  
Teresa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori123321 View Post
Congrats on your loss Lori!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:59 PM   #255  

S/C/G: 208/207/145

Height: 5' 4.5"

Question HNS question

Does anyone know why the number of HNS decreases when you switch to the green menu? I am stuck on a plateau I was thinking about adding the 5th one back in for a couple of days but I don't want to do it if it is bad for me. I guess I am a little confused, if they are there to help us lose why reduce them? I hope to sign the 15 pound board by thursday.

Congrats to everyone on the losses! Keep up the great work!
Closed Thread