Old 03-21-2009, 05:41 PM   #18  

Midland, tx
texasrtr78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:26 PM   #19  
Jamaica Bound

S/C/G: 213/173/150(170 by 6/18/09)

Height: 5'5"

Default Amarillo, Texas

I am going to the center in Amarillo, Texas! I really love all the people that work at this MRC center and have met a lot of wonderful people are attending the center like I am! I wish I could find someone on here that is from Amarillo too that maybe we could buddy up and work through this life change together! Huggers to all you wonderful people!
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:04 AM   #20  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

Brandon, FL center here..I saw Kristi (from spring/summer) at my pilates class last week. I don't think she posts here anymore, but it was fun seeing her again!
Rocki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #21  
Tired & disgusted...

S/C/G: 280/279/180-160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMe2009 View Post
Connie,

Those are my favs too! I told Kristin about this site and even printed her some of my fav recipes that I got from here. I don't remember Gabby so I guess I have not met with her. I like Tabitha too, she was my counselor this week when I signed the 20lb board. Sara is great too, very encouraging!

I go on different days to go WI, I will probably go tomorrow but I really have only been going about once a week the last 2 weeks....I need to get better about that. I think I will go to the class on Monday night, I haven't been to any yet.

Mel

i don't go to the classes anymore. the one on monday is the psychobabble class and i've never been a big believer. i went to three of them and then quit because they weren't saying things that weren't already common sense and i need to get paid at work rather than having to take off 30 mins early to get there on time you know. i've been STRONGLY considering ONLY going in on thursdays anyway because i know the girls i like will be there and i'll probably see bigger numbers and my boss said ok to taking off 30 mins early on monday for a while but she doesn't like that i want to do it till JUNE, but i don't want them hounding me about only coming in once a week either. i told tabitha and kristin abt the pants exchange and i heard sara telling another client thursday they were working on a pants rack or something so i'm CROSSING MY FINGERS!!
ford4life69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:54 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 258/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

A pants rack? Is that for exchange. ..like bring in your pants for donation? That seems like a good idea.
Islandhopper04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #23  
Restarted WW 09/14/13

S/C/G: 193.2/see ticker/152

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4life69 View Post
i don't go to the classes anymore. the one on monday is the psychobabble class and i've never been a big believer. i went to three of them and then quit because they weren't saying things that weren't already common sense and i need to get paid at work rather than having to take off 30 mins early to get there on time you know. i've been STRONGLY considering ONLY going in on thursdays anyway because i know the girls i like will be there and i'll probably see bigger numbers and my boss said ok to taking off 30 mins early on monday for a while but she doesn't like that i want to do it till JUNE, but i don't want them hounding me about only coming in once a week either. i told tabitha and kristin abt the pants exchange and i heard sara telling another client thursday they were working on a pants rack or something so i'm CROSSING MY FINGERS!!
Hi Connie!

I hope you had a great weekend! I might go tonight only because I have been going to MRC since January and I have not been to one class yet and I know that I need to for my contract and it's up next week....uh oh...lol! They haven't said anything to me about only going once a week....yet. I will ask for a pants exchange too and see if maybe we can get something together soon!!! When I started I was wearing a 14 and now I am in a 10 so I have lots of 14's and 12's to donate! The 14's I had been wearing since last summer but most of the 12's are still pretty new, one pair I only wore about 2 weeks! I buy them on sale, haven't paid full price for a pair of pants since last year! I bought 2 pair of 10's on sale yesterday at JCP...one for $11.99 and one for $14.99.

Have a great day and I am hoping for a big loss for us this week!!

Mel
NewMe2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #24  
Tired & disgusted...

That's a great sale and that's EXACTLY how I am. JcPenny's here I come! I figure honestly on going to a bunch of the resale shops for jeans at $3 to $5 a pair. I'm down into my leftover 16's and some of them are getting the saggy butt so I'll be looking for the sizes you're shrinking out of soon!

I didn't realize the classes were required. No one's said anything to me about not attending that one or any of the others. If they do I'll just get in on some of the cooking classes. I'll be there tonight to WI. I'm the loud one! Definitely ask one of the counselors about the pants rack if you want. The more people that ask, making a need known, the more likely they'll put something together. I'm STOKED cuz I think it's an awesome idea. I told Sara I got it from this website and she said oh that's you??? like she knew abt the site and everything. *shrug*

Crossing my fingers for big numbers for both of us too!!
Old 03-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #25  
Tired & disgusted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandhopper04 View Post
A pants rack? Is that for exchange. ..like bring in your pants for donation? That seems like a good idea.
Exactly. There are different versions I've heard of... one is everyone donates pants and has a .50 sale and the money gets donated and the leftover pants get donated so everything's gone. Another version is to have like a trade box similar to the trade baskets for the drinks that a lot of centers have. Bring a pair take a pair. That's the idea I like because then there's always something available and the sizes are always changing. I have some 22's and 20's and 18's I just can't wear that are in great shape ready to trade... just waiting on them!

If they don't get on the ball I'm going to see if they'll just put up a small bulletin board and let us put up pages advertising what we've got to trade/sell CHEAP... like a bag of clothes for a dollar or something and have them limit it to just clothes that way we can take care of it ourselves and wldn't be limited to just jeans...
Old 03-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #26  
Angel

S/C/G: 218/ticker/170

Height: 5'5"

Bentonville, Arkansas here.
ahobbs55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #27  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 239.5/232.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz View Post
Shalimar, FL here!
I go to the Shalimar, Fl location also!
lmickley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:53 PM   #28  
Walk By Faith †

S/C/G: 269.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'7"

Greeley, Colorado
Dedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:44 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Default My Hometown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by workin2lose View Post
Daytona beach, Fl here!
Hey Workin2lose,
I'm currently in Savannah, GA x 3 years but originally from Daytona Beach, FL - raised in Flagler Cnty, Married hubby who was grew up on Oleander St. in Daytona Beachside and lived in Port Orange for 12 years before moving to Savannah. We miss home but have a good life here in Savannah. Good Luck!
Karen1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:51 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 229.8/223/175

Height: 5'8"

Thanks Karen, Savannah is a great place! I actually live in Ormond Beach, work in Port Orange, but go to the Daytona Beach MRC.

Good Luck to you!
workin2lose is offline   Reply With Quote