Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 12:49 PM   #31  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Morning all! Weighed in last night and was down 2.5 so I got to sign the 115lb board....!

Some of my freedoms are (I have pages and pages):

Wearing my wedding ring
Spending time with my son and husband, not hiding in the house
Fitting in a standard toilet stall
Riding in a airplane and fitting in the seat without needing a seatbelt extender
Riding a bicycle
Being in photo's, not behind the camera
Being judged on my ability and merit, not my size
Crossing my legs
Normal breathing
My outer body matching my inner self
Meeting new friends/old friends
Old 07-17-2008, 12:56 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 294/271/165

Height: 5"7

Default congrats!!

WOW-- Congratulations Denise and Finz!! Ya'll are doing awesome!!!! Such great advice and motivation from you both. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!1:br oc:
Old 07-17-2008, 01:03 PM   #33  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz View Post
Just back from WI and was able to sign the 65 lb board I am slowly getting through the 180's!
Congratus!!!! You are doing it!!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:24 PM   #34  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post
Morning all! Weighed in last night and was down 2.5 so I got to sign the 115lb board....!

Some of my freedoms are (I have pages and pages):

Wearing my wedding ring
Spending time with my son and husband, not hiding in the house
Fitting in a standard toilet stall
Riding in a airplane and fitting in the seat without needing a seatbelt extender
Riding a bicycle
Being in photo's, not behind the camera
Being judged on my ability and merit, not my size
Crossing my legs
Normal breathing
My outer body matching my inner self
Meeting new friends/old friends
Sweet keep up the good job
Old 07-17-2008, 01:54 PM   #35  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 206/187.5/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo View Post
Getting to goal & stabilization is what qualifies you for your year of maintenance.

Not being compliant is what can void your guarantee. If you don't lose your weight & say "Hey, I want my money back - I had a guarantee" - every off plan meal, not going to classes, not coming in twice a week - all are reasons for them to be able to say "Sorry, you were non-compliant."
Oh ok, thanks for clarifying that for me! btw I meant to say, I thought we had to go in twice a week. I do like to go twice a week, especially if I am stressed and need their advice on something. But knowing that I can go once a week and still be able to go through maintenance takes a lot of stress off of my shoulders lol.

Quote:
WOW that's amazing, 115 pounds! That's a whole person!!!!!! You are truly an inspiration my friend

BTW Namaste, Goal4Life, anytime you guys wanna share more pics (before AND after) please feel free. I love looking at peoples pics, I love seeing the transformation.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:21 PM   #36  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryrhubarbpie View Post
WOW that's amazing, 115 pounds! That's a whole person!!!!!! You are truly an inspiration my friend

BTW Namaste, Goal4Life, anytime you guys wanna share more pics (before AND after) please feel free. I love looking at peoples pics, I love seeing the transformation.

Thanks! It's two of my son!!!

Ok, here is an after. Taken on July 4th, up in the mountains.... at 110lbs lost. I need to fix my profile pics to include the before and after, but need to go find my MRC "starting" pic.... then I will.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #37  
Ms. Jennifer

S/C/G: 196/SEE TICKER/150

Height: 5'4"

Melinda Were you in the center around 920 am on Wednesday?
Thanks for your encouragement. You know it means a lot. I'm gonna try to get this last few off. My initial goal I set with them was 160, but I personally want to lose into the 140s. We'll see.

GMA: Not sure if they will do stab and maint, but they may since my initial goal with them was 160. Does it count if you change it?
Old 07-17-2008, 03:13 PM   #38  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post
Hi everyone hope you all are having a great op day!! WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES!!! So i was wondering if anyone stalled at a certain wt, Since i hit the 30 pound mark its like my body does not want to get lower then 213!!
Im getting frusterated , any ideas?
Yep - there seem to be certain weights and/or stages where we stall. Sometimes it's a weight that we stayed at for awhile before & our bodies are somewhat comfortable there. Sometimes the body is just adjusting & getting ready for the next loss.
If you can add an HNS daily, you could try that. If you exercise, try bumping it up a little. If you've been eating the same things a lot, try mixing it up a little more. The big thing is to stick with it - sooner or later the scale will start moving again, and you're probably still losing inches.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:38 PM   #39  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsquisit View Post
Melinda Were you in the center around 920 am on Wednesday?
Thanks for your encouragement. You know it means a lot. I'm gonna try to get this last few off. My initial goal I set with them was 160, but I personally want to lose into the 140s. We'll see.

GMA: Not sure if they will do stab and maint, but they may since my initial goal with them was 160. Does it count if you change it?
Yes, Jennifer I was...were you leaving when I was in the waiting area?

Quote:

Thanks! It's two of my son!!!

Ok, here is an after. Taken on July 4th, up in the mountains.... at 110lbs lost. I need to fix my profile pics to include the before and after, but need to go find my MRC "starting" pic.... then I will.
Denise!!!AWESOME!! I love the pic!! You are doing fab!
Old 07-17-2008, 03:53 PM   #40  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

Thanks ladies for sharing your thoughts and experience with the inches thing, I was just struggling with seeing where the heck that 37 inches is gone from, I think that I need to have them do the math again. I don't doubt I've lost but just can't find that that many inches missing, baggy drawers, baggy bra, baggy something
Old 07-17-2008, 03:56 PM   #41  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKRiley View Post
Thanks ladies for sharing your thoughts and experience with the inches thing, I was just struggling with seeing where the heck that 37 inches is gone from, I think that I need to have them do the math again. I don't doubt I've lost but just can't find that that many inches missing, baggy drawers, baggy bra, baggy something
I remember someone messing up the math on mine one. Wouldn't put it past them. Easy to check to make sure.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:02 PM   #42  

Default Flax Oil

I have a question about the flax oil. After doing some research, it seems that the 9 flax pills a day equals one tablespoon.

I don't take the pills. I've just been putting two teaspoons on my veggies every day.

I know the plan calls for the nine pills a day PLUS two teaspoons of optional oil a day. That would be five teaspoons a day.

Do you think I need more? I know fats & oils are beneficial, it's just that "fat = being fat" is so stuck in my head.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:09 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/170

Denise - You look great! And what a terrific list of freedoms!

Goal - I can't wait to see your maintenance pics! And what a cute thing for your son to say!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:10 PM   #44  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

pbolton & Namaste you look great!! Keep upthe great work!

Meemo- Thanks for the advice i will try and mix it up a little and see how it goes, dont worry im gonna stick it out if its the last thing i do!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:14 PM   #45  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

Heather you made me laugh with your comment about the stupid little little curly ribbon, funny how I get my ribbon and go Oh Wow then think to myself Oh Gosh how can a ribbon make me so happy, LOL

Hawaii – that’s what I keep thinking that’s A LOT of inches and I want them to be lost but I have to be honest with myself – where is that 37 inches, I just think there is an error in the math. And you lose in your belly hips and butt, those will be the last places I lose from. I will think about that butter though Good Grief that’s A LOT of Butter.

PBolton – YES on the shoes my shoes are baggy, I’ve lost a shoe size, I didn’t mind my shoe size it was a 7, pretty average and very tone and in shape my feet are, I didn’t need to lose weight in my feet haha. They measure at my center same as what you described, I’m going to see if they will give me the measurements so I can put them in my book. 109 inches that’s pretty dang impressive.

FINZ the 65lb board – that is awesome – 70 inches my goodness you must feel so wonderful. I understand that we are all different in our losses, I was told that some people tend to lose a bunch of inches then lose lbs, so it is good to hear about those differences.

Denise – OH MY GOSH – YOU LOOK AMAZING – you just look wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing the updated photo.
Closed Thread