Lynn, you gotta love this weather. Today I am wearing a small jacket
and there is a lovely cool breeze. I could take 12 months a year like
this believe me

We can all agree, I hate spiders, centipedes and all manor of crawling
bugs Not crazy about bees/wasps either

Nikki I got weighed today and I have magically gained 5 pounds. It is really
odd, first of all I have been good on my program. Second of all I don't
feel heavier. I am hoping that my scales are on the fritz with the work out
I give them hopping on and off. Has this ever happened to you?

Aleka, we were under a thunder storm watch but it never materialized thank
God. All I know is we got a bit of drizzle and some wind and the hot humid
stuff got swept away for today. I am a happy camper.

Talk to you all Friday.

Anne.
Old 06-10-2004, 04:54 PM   #17  

This is nuts, I come here and I have to log in every time. Now, I wrote a long post and then it said I wasn't logged in. Guess I'll try again later, Nikki
Old 06-11-2004, 09:29 AM   #18  

Thumbs up

TGIF!!!!

I got in another walk this morning. I think I may have lost something this week, even though I haven't gotten on the scale yet. I have this roll of FAT that I can feel when I bend sideways, which I can no longer feel. I won't weigh myself until Monday morning.

This weekend starts motorcycle week in our area, and they're starting to arrive already. Thankfully we don't live near where they all congretate, but we still get our fair share.

lynn, I too hate spiders and all sorts of bugs. Unfortunately they grow fairly big spiders in FL. I can't wait to see a picture of Mya. That's a good feeling when you know that Mya was supposed to be with you. I feel that way about Lacee too even though she is a Lacee doesn't do anything to remind us of Shamrock. Shamrock was a little lady.

ANNE, we're getting the same weather as you and lynn. As a matter of fact our weather is coming from Canada, and I am cold.

nikki, sorry you're having more computer problems. That same thing happened to me when I was using my IL's computer to post. I couldn't post from the notification 3fc sends even though I logged in. I had to physically type in the website address and then log in and then I was able to post. Hope to hear from you today.

Have a fantastic day
Aleka
Old 06-11-2004, 10:01 AM   #19  

Goodmorning All: I will be back later because I want to watch President Reagan's funeral on CNN. I am going to try and put a picture of Blake in my post. It has been so long since I have I forget how to do it. I am still waiting for the pictures of Mya to be sent to me. Hope this works. Later. Can't remember how to do it. Anybody remember?
Old 06-11-2004, 11:14 AM   #20  

Hi,
Hoping this post makes it. I can log in, but then after I write a post, it says I'm not logged in anymore.
Our weather has been hot and humid, over 90 and almost 90 % humidity. Rain too, and after the sun comes out, it's even more humid. It will be like this the rest of the summer, except it will just get hotter. The plants like it.
Aleka, I can't imagine how stressful this must be for you and your DH. Selling all his equipment must have been very emotional for him and you as well. Your making such a big change in your lives, I admire you, it takes a lot of courage.
Anne, I gain 5 lbs before my period. The time of day makes a difference, you can weigh several pounds more at the end of the day. Weigh at the same time, on the same scale. I weigh in the morning before I eat or drink and after I go to the bathroom
Lynn, can't wait to see the pictures, but have no idea how to post them. What is spider ban? Ours come in through the crawl space and are everywhere. I'm going to have to fog the house.
Got to go pick some berries, later, I hope, Nikki
Old 06-11-2004, 11:17 AM   #21  

Happy Friday All:

Nikki, that happens to me when I post sometimes too!! It is very annoying

Aleka, sounds like you are going to get some positive results on those scales!
I hope I follow suit. I know what you guys mean about those calories though.
If I soon don't get some degree of sucess I am going to pull out my old food
mover and give it a go.

Lynn, I wanted to watch the funeral too but I'm at work......I'm sure I'll
see quite abit of coverage on CNN tonight.

Have a great day everyone. I am going to enjoy a lovely walk on my lunch
hour in this beautiful weather!!!

Anne.
Old 06-12-2004, 12:11 PM   #22  

Happy Saturday: Receive the pics from my friend and they are to dark to forward DD will be here in a week or so and will bring her digital camera and take pics and send them to me. The funeral was so sad to see all those former leaders soooo old. Nancy was great but when she lost it at internment I cried with her. A beautiful day here, once again though it was down to freezing last night. The temp is to go to 19 (68) this afternoon, perfect for me. It is now lunch time here and I am still in my nightgown. DH just asked if I planned to get dressed today so I guess I will shower. Nikki, spider ban is a chemical in spray or liquid. We use the liquid 2X a season to keep the spiders at bay. I couldn't stay here without it. Another reason I don't like Florida or the south, couldn't take the bugs. DD takes the frames out and paints the liquid on and it is good for 3 months or so. Well you all enjoy the weekend . Back tomorrow.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:20 AM   #23  

Hi,
Since it's Monday, I'll start a new thread. See ya there!