Old 02-04-2004, 07:04 AM   #1  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Default Wild Wednesday,2/4

Up and at em..
Black ice on the roads this morning, It should be a fun drive to school...

Coffee is on, BBL
-L
Old 02-04-2004, 07:18 AM   #2  
workin' my way back down

Just a quick hi this morning, so, Hi L - drive carefully! Fortunately for us here on LI, all that water from yesterday's rain should try to find it's way off the roads today.... forcast is for HIGH 30s (maybe even 40 or 41!!!) whooo hooo! (how sick is it that I am jumping for joy at the "warmth" of 40degrees?)
Thanks for the coffee.... will check back later........
Old 02-04-2004, 09:01 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Your not kidding lots of slipping and sliding outside this morning. I almost landed on my rear in the street 6:30 this morning, I was walking around my car to get my daughter out and whoop whoop whooop, good thing I had the car to grab on to but what a show it must have been ROFL !!! Dangerous stuff.

Hope everyone is doing good....

Here's a recent picture of queenie......
Old 02-04-2004, 09:56 AM   #4  

Hi!
We're in for more snow here, too! 1/2 day for the kiddies today, inservice.
I made a big boo-boo. I accidently threw away our tax papers for the mortgage. Thank goodness we figured it out last night when we were getting the papers ready to go. I got hold of the mortgage company and got the amount. I wish they wouldn't send them with the bill. I just throw all the junk away that comes with the bills. I'll have to be more careful in the future.

Gotta go. Have a super day!

Karla
Old 02-04-2004, 10:11 AM   #5  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Leens she is adorable! Where does the hair color come from? I thought you had black hair? Looking so cute it can almost make me want another....

Roads are good, Gym was fin and it is going to be about 45 today, I think I might be daring and skip the turtle neck today.

Off to the shower and lunch with a friend, be well, be safe...
-L
Old 02-04-2004, 10:13 AM   #6  
Sha

Leenie... What a cutie...

SonoGranny... We are to get up to 12 inches of snow.. I want to sun. ha ha

Arlak.... I have done that before. As a matter of fact looking for those papers myself.. It is nice to know I am not the only one that does those things...

L114S... I hate black ice. be careful.. don't want you hurt..
Old 02-04-2004, 10:35 AM   #7  

Leens - WHAT a little sweetie!! Thanks for sharing the pic!

L - Be careful with that ice and have a nice lunch with you friend.

Karla - I need to be gathering all that tax stuff together myself as tax appt. is on Monday. I hope I haven't thrown anything away. But more likely it's buried in a pile somewhere here on my desk.

Sono - Thanks for the well wishes on my new Tahoe the other day. You are MORE than right, it feels GREAT. Have a great day at work and stay warm.

Good morning, Sha.

Foggy this morning - hope that means it will burn off and we will have sun later.

I've already taken Melis to school at 6:30 (she has zero period choir), fed the dogs, emptied dishwasher then filled again, cleaned the kitchen, got #1 son off to school (#2 son has late start day so still in bed until 8). Put some clothes in the dryer too. NOW I've gotta jump in the shower and get to my PAYING job! (I'm tired already)

Have a great day all - Hey, Ruthie, how is VM going?

Kel
Old 02-04-2004, 10:39 AM   #8  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning Ladies

Leens~ what a cutie!!

Sha~ great job on your 4lb loss!

All the rain water from yesterday has tightened up over night around here too, and its super slick!

I need to find a cardio exercise tape I can do on the "bad weather" days. Im usually outside, skiing, walking or what ever, but its just been nasty out lately. I did manage to get in a couple good days of skiing before the rain started. Any ideas on a good cardio tape?

Not much else new around here......Keep your feet well planted today ladies!

Robin
Old 02-04-2004, 10:44 AM   #9  
Sha

Kel...No wonder your tired. Just hearing everything you have already done today makes me tired. You sound like a really good mom, who works way to hard...

Robin.. Thanks for the support... Glad to hear nothing new going on... I know I love my days that nothing new going on...Thanks again..
Old 02-04-2004, 03:54 PM   #10  
Slimwithin

Sweet little girl, Leens. As long as we're sharing kidlet pix, I'm attaching one of the most recent of our grandbaby, Sarah at 8 weeks.
Peter even took some to show off to his barber yesterday. The man is MUSH over that little gal. Too bad she's so far away.
I went to the pool this morning for the second time this week. I didn't work quite as hard as I did on Monday though. SOmetimes we seem to do more talking than exercising but it felt good go be weightless anyhow.
No loss on scale this morning. The real bummer is that when I was cleaning out drawers yesterday I found my WW record from 2002. In July that year I'd reached a low of 266 lb. I still have 8 lb to get back down to it. DARN! The good news is that I only made it under 270 that time because I had switched to DANDR for the final two weeks before I quit WW.
I'm still trying to keep my fats higher and proteins a bit lower this week in the hopes that this will cause something to happen in the right direction. My good friend belongs to TOPS and she has been writing down everything she eats but still gained 3 lb this past week. I told her I would enter her menu on FitDay.com just to see how she's doing calorie-wise, etc. Well, that poor woman only ate 596 calories yesterday and she says it was a typical day for her. "But I'm satisfied with that" she claims. Yikes! I believe her body has gone into starvation mode and is holding on desperately to every ounce.
Well, off to run some errands now. Catch you all later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8 week smile2 (1).jpg (28.1 KB, 33 views)
Old 02-04-2004, 04:13 PM   #11  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Thanks, she's a pip, almost 2 1/2 going on 20. I have dark brown hair, not black, so she gets her color from me and the curls from her dad. My hair is as strait as a pin lol, we always want what we can't have huh lolol.

Linda your gb is beautiful, what a nice smile they are so much fun.

Hugs
Old 02-04-2004, 07:22 PM   #12  
Sha

Linda BC .. what a cutie...