Old 02-05-2004, 06:55 AM   #1  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Default Thumpin' Thursday

Wakie wakie, coffee is hot and unleaded,

Little man is under the weather, but migh just be having his little butt carted off to school anyway. I don't think I can do a day of constant whining.....

Be back later,
-L
Old 02-05-2004, 08:59 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning L and Chickes to Come.

I wanna stay home to waaaaaaaaaaaah lol. Nothing much is going on SOSDD. Ate way to many calories yesterday even though I was OP. That sucks ya know. Today I'll TRY to be better. Woe is me

Watcha all doing for the weekend, any wonderful plans ?

Hugs.
Old 02-05-2004, 05:32 PM   #3  
Hang In There

Where is everyone? It's almost 5:00 and only two posts? I totally agree with the SOSDD! I don't even have anything to write about. Except whoever said working ithw your DH could be fun?
Old 02-05-2004, 08:12 PM   #4  
Slimwithin

Well, Barb, it sure wasn't me! I've been hubby's gal Friday for over 20 years and you can take this job and shove it. Once you work for your dh, it seems the only meaningful conversation you ever have is about the business. TV shows have to be left midstream because an invoice or check must be made up. Tempers are at flashpoint when paperwork can't be done until late in the evening when we're both tired. It sux big time. It used to be even worse though. I used to work outside the home as well, then come home and have to deal with his work in the evenings and weekends without pay. Now, I only work from home and it's really only part time and I make sure I get paid FIRST!
I'm very late getting in here today because I had my women's club meeting and after that I visited a friend for a couple of hours. When I got home I had to watch Y&R so here it is after 5 and this is the first time I've had the computer on.
Still no downward movement on the scale even tho my test strips show from light to deep ketosis depending on when I test.
Old 02-05-2004, 08:40 PM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I am haning in there with the diet except a short time yesterday that I had a half cup of regular soda.

Work is going very busy but good. I am happy with it all and really enjoying my self!!!

I work enough at home and work I could not imangine having to work with DH too!!! (SH)