Old 02-25-2003, 11:43 AM   #16  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Oh an DonDar, a big congrats...it is a big motivator to see the scale move!
Old 02-25-2003, 12:01 PM   #17  
CatGal

L - That volvo was calling our name too! But I think we got both of our cars for what I would have to pay for that Volvo! We need to be a 2 car houeshold. That is a beautiful car!
Old 02-25-2003, 12:46 PM   #18  

Not too chilly here, I'm thinking it's 14 outside. Did a 2hr delay for the kids today. But I'm with Mis , doing the happy dance that dd is in school again. I can't take another "I'm bored"! It's funny I give her all sorts of "things" to do, but cleaning the cat box isn't fun to her *hmpf*

Ruth I SWEAR by Zinc Lozengers. My doctor does too. You have to start sucking on them at the first onset of your cold (which it sounds like you have). I cut DAYS off my cold and when everyone else is REALLY sick with the same cold, I'm not. Good luck - take care of yourself!

Rachel Can't believe you were up at 5:00am! LOL Course, I don't go to be until about 2:00 or 3:00am. I still get up every morning to get my dd off to school than back to bed for me!

Annette Sorry to hear the family is sick. My dd got the dreaded flu, but wasn't nearly as sick. She's pretty resistant, I was actually surprised she even got sick. I wish I could live on the donut diet! LOL You've got to love those hot Krispy Kremes....lucky for me, they are no where NEAR me! LOL

Jenny Congrats on breaking the 190 barrier My barrier right now is 240. I haven't been past in since last summer. Wish me luck. I'm at 242 right now (down from 247.5 last week).

GinaMarie WOW two new cars at once! We bought a new micro-mini van (smaller than a regular mini-van, but still seats 7) last year and just LOVE it. We got it fully loaded and are SO spoiled. Only problem lately...power windows don't work due to them being iced shut! LOL

Robin What are you making a catalogue for?

Dyan Sorry to hear of your bad day yesterday! I too ate a few french fries off of Sam's plate and think I gained a pound for the "fluff"....darn it!

Well, I think I caught up with everyone! Have a GREAT OP day today!

Yvonne
Old 02-25-2003, 12:51 PM   #19  

Default One other thing

Can't believe I forgot this one. My mother called me last night to tell me that my grandfather died yesterday morning. I never lived close to my relatives, but when I saw them, this was my very favorite grandparent. I will miss him very much!
Old 02-25-2003, 01:30 PM   #20  
CatGal

Sorry to hear about your granddad Maxsmom...
G
Old 02-25-2003, 03:18 PM   #21  

Afernoon Ladies!

So far so good today--although exercise is still zilch! Taz--I need your love for the treadmill--every minute on that blasted thing feels like an eternity! Don't get me wrong, it is a wonderful machine--top of the line--blah blah blah--I even had dh put the tv in there remember??....still can't handle it!

Well, I keep hearing from the on-line MT companies that I apply to faithfully everyday--not enough experience--how am I supposed to get any?????? I hear this-at least twice a day...I'm not sure what I can do. I have "perfected" my resume--(it REALLY looks great!) and I am going to send it to every single Doctor is this town! I'll let you know how it goes!

well, I gotta go--Congrats to all the "losers!!" I wish I was one of you--your such a clicky bunch--lol

mis
Old 02-25-2003, 11:54 PM   #22  
Eat Less; Exercise More

Default Day's almost done, but want to check in...

I guess I could just save it for Wednesday, but I never know when I'll get a spare minute...

Today was great as far as eating goes! I am so sick of eggs for breakfast tho--I've got to find something else to eat. Maybe I can have all my carbs in the morning with oatmeal or something and then just resist the rest of the day. I could hardly eat this morning, and I know it's not good to skip meals. Lunch was shrimp remoulade, dinner was small chili from Wendy's cuz I was on the run, supplemented with turkey and cheese when I got home. I probably didn't drink enuf water compared to diet soda...but I'll fix that in a minute!

DD's drama class did Romeo and Juliet performance tonight. My DD had a special role as a singer...she just gives me goosebumps when she sings. I love it! I taped the whole play tonight and will tape her performance again on Thursday. Star Search, here we come!

it's late, late, late and I need to turn in. Will check in tomorrow and brag on our purty weather here (rain of last night cleared off to sunny 50+ degrees -- ah, Louisiana winter )