Old 02-18-2002, 06:49 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Daily Cluck - Monday, February 18

Hey, Sleepyheads, the coffee is waiting! Gorgeous sunrise here but another cold day.

I am off to deliver soup and pies to the Church Hall for the Dairy Farmers' Lunch - they start registration at 8 and all the lunch organizing must be done before then. Can't have dishes clattering and women yacking while they meet and discuss udders and stuff!

My sister is taking me to lunch at a place called Chez Noir in Kingston today - I think I may be in trouble! After lunch we are going to a classy fabric store which also sells sewing tables. I think I may succumb - mine is fine but I really want one that folds smaller so I can use that room as a guest room once in a while.
I AM NOT BUYING ANY FABRIC! My fabric addiction is quite out of hand. The oldest piece I have is from 1974 - must make it up sometime.

Pooches are waiting for their breakfast crunchies. Catch you later.
Old 02-18-2002, 07:49 AM   #2  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

COFFEE!!!!!

OOHHHHH thanks!

DH is back to wrk today but the kids are home this week so it is another week to battle the puter time and try to keep them occupied. so do not expect to see much of me for another week. Hope this finda you all well and healthy. have a great day!!!
Old 02-18-2002, 08:21 AM   #3  
JHP

S/C/G: 351.5/201/136

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning!

Day off for me for President's Day. The plumber is coming because of issues in 2 of the bathrooms, so no doubt we'll be in the poor house by the time he's done. Other than that, plan to rearrange a cuuple of kitchen cabinets and pack up some "had to have them" kitchen gadgets that never got used for our church thrift store. Also need to finish the Mount Laundry.

Have a great day!

Jennifer
Old 02-18-2002, 08:21 AM   #4  

Morning Ladies,

I have been a little absent lately. Last week I had a terrible cold or flu. My mommy strength within did allow me to feel better Thursday for the kiddie Valentine parties! What great parties. The kids had a great time and so did I. Both classes decided to have ice cream sunday parties and spend their time eating ice cream and reading valentines. The boys' cards were a hit we did some cutting and pasting on the puter to create a cupid card with a picture of the boys face pasted over cupid's face. They loved it!

Tippy, I am sending so many prayers your way. For your dear granddaughters, for your ds and dil, and also for you and your dh. You do have a lot on your plate, please take care of yourself.

Jiff, so glad to see you posting.

Ruth, went to a United Kennel Club dog show on Saturday, no Porties

Pooky, will you please come and redesign my kitchen. I want a bigger kitchen and we do have plans, but my dh is such a procrastinator, and he hates spending money on home improvements.

Peachie, hope the birthday was great!

Jenni, what part of the east will you be moving too?

Have a great Monday Ladies!
Old 02-18-2002, 08:30 AM   #5  

morning all! Well am getting in the groove of this early morning thing, and am off to work for my 3rd day shift in a row...I think this is a record...we have a long weekend today for family day...going out as a family tonight...going to go see the new Peter Pan...been passing out early every night so missing the evening chat...hope you all have a great Monday! Liz
Old 02-18-2002, 08:49 AM   #6  

Good Morning everyone!

It's a shivery -20 this morning--nipped at my nose while toting the garbage down to the end of the driveway. I have had a really bad headache for the last 2 days and I'm having trouble shaking it. I put it down to lack of sleep, but in reality, I know it is the popcorn I've been eating! I know, I know, I'm getting back OP today so hopefully the headaches will go away!

Other than that, just cleaning, rearranging and general stuff.

Have a good one chicks!
Old 02-18-2002, 09:28 AM   #7  

Morning everyone!

Today's a day off for me, too- with very little planned. I want to get some of the tax stuff in order, and then look at my clothes closet- I've lost track of what's there, and could do a little de-cluttering! That way, there's more room for shopping!

Been eating pretty well this last few days- amazing how much better I do when the stress level drops. And I always do better on the weekend when I am energetic enough to cook. So we had a nice london broil with garlic green beans and salad last night, and some sugar free ice cream has been helping for an evening snack- 13 g. carbs for 1/2 cup. It's not for Induction, but it's keeping me from worse!

Pooky- I need a kitchen consult, too!

Liz, my neice saw the PeterPan and loved it!

Jenny, are you sure that is YOUR husband? Sounds like mine!

JHP- isn't the extra day great- love 3 day weekends

Sue- I was thinking of you- do you know the website www.stumptuous.com/weights.html The link was provided by Phyllis(Rkaramark) I think, and it is a really great site for women doing weights- funny, too. She has a lower carb leaning, but very balanced and no-nonsense.

Hi Ruth, Step away from the fabric! Keep your hands visible at all times, and no caressing the fabric! Enjoy your fancy lunch!

have a good one,
dottie

Last edited by dottiejon; 02-18-2002 at 09:32 AM.
Old 02-18-2002, 07:39 PM   #8  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Dottie thanks for the site. I already feel like a female herculies in the gym but i love it!!