Old 07-28-2002, 07:45 AM   #16  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Dottie I have driven through Springfield Mass before BEAUTIFUL!!! Have a great time. Un fortunatly it is about 4+,hours from me. Albany being 3+. But have a GReat time.

For me it is house stuff today to get all cleaned up. DS2 asked forcake yesterday so I made one. I will note that it was woth out my favorite part thefrosting although he wanted it. but half the cake is gone so i guess they have no complaints. I had a very tiney sliver so I am still OP for the day!! going strong. I am going for my record. well i think m last time Icounted i was 21 days OP I do not think that is going to be the case here but atleast I can still try!! LOL
Old 07-28-2002, 08:29 AM   #17  
Old Cackler

get those voices ready...

east side, west side
all around the town..

dottie... the village is just fine. midtown is just fine. chinatown, little italy, the battery, brooklyn, upper east side, upper west side, just about anywhere is fine with me....

and peachie just comes along for the ride!!!!!

relatives are coming today. most of the groceries are in, and i've put in some laundry. a grocery store run [mostly for me] and more laundry, plus some cooking [ick!]

here's dinner for everyone else: ham, joisy corn, tomatoes with basil, a big salad, peach pie, blackberry pie. is this enough for two teenagers and their parents????? i'll eat some ham [i hope it'll stay down... haven't tried this yet!!] and tomatoes...

dragged mom off to see her minister in the hospital last night. he's very kind, but very fed up with being there. and ran into the same respiratory therapist who is keeping tabs on him, so i KNOW the minister is in good hands. at some point, docs just don't count!

hope ya'll have a great day.. and RUTH: HAPPY LAST DAY!!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2002, 10:15 AM   #18  

Whew! Hot and muggy one this morning and I have a ton of laundry to do. Literally a weeks worth since I had been banned from going down there from all the dry wall dust. Not much on the agenda today however I am going to make a nice roast and slow cook it--mmmm, one of my absolute faves!

Ruthie, you'd better have yourself a total spa day after all this! Thank goodness it's your last!

Peach and Jiff, have fun with the realtions and it sounds like the dinner menu is scrumptuous!

Happy camping Dottie!

samsgram, how is the new icecream maker?

Sue, (((((((still givin' ya big hugs girlie!)))))))

You all have a great Sunday!
Old 07-28-2002, 02:29 PM   #19  
Diet Freak ;)

HEy Everyone,

I have not been around lately. And I am sorry. My husband is home for two weeks and have been a little pre-occupied. LOL But, I will try and be here in the mornings.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Love
Sinnrah
Old 07-28-2002, 04:53 PM   #20  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Sinnrah What HAVE you been doing??