Old 01-16-2002, 04:36 PM   #16  

Now why do folks clean up prior to us coming over? That has me confused. Personally, if your house is clean, I don't want to clean it again. I like to come in and clean the house knowing that when the lady of the home comes home etc... Is able to sit back and say.. "Oh, thank god this is done and out of the way, I know I now have time to get on with other things!" Thank god for my girl (Lady)

I have Clients that use to do this too. I told them how they took the joy out of cleaning for me. Some understood, some still tidy up, but only tidy up. A cleaning lady is looking for dirt, finger prints, dust, things to clean. By all means, tidy up before she is to arrive, so she can get around. But by golly, don't be getting the vacuum and cleaning supplies out to go over things. It makes our job very boring. At least to a good Cleaning Lady who loves her job

You will enjoy the experience trust me. Believe it or not, we don't see everything personal in your home. We are too busy cleaning
Old 01-16-2002, 07:41 PM   #17  

Default wednesday night, home at last...

picked up DH's car at the shop and had dinner out with DS and Dear Neice, just a nice girls' night out. The little one plays with her gameboy and colors and writes, and we talk and drink wine. Not a bad evening!

Work is awful now, and will be til Jan31st- the end of our big audit period. everyone is tense and irritable, and you can't get anything done because everyone is calling extra meetings to discuss all the things that have to get done! Which you could be doing if you weren't at the freaking meeting! Augggh!! Administrators are the worst at getting things done, and can pass the buck like nobodys' business! (yours truly is a champ!)

So it's nice to have a quiet evening, DH is home late on Wednesday, and I am just going to have some tea and go off to bed!

LindaBC- we have an AbDoer and I think it is useless! I can do alot of reps with no fatigue, but I can hardly do any "real" situps at all. I don't think ab machines are worth it, just regular crunches!

Hi to everyone, so great to have lots and lots to read!!!!

Wendy- I clean ahead of the cleaning lady 'cause I don't want to waste her time on clutter or straightneing up that I could do my self! Believe me, my house will make anyone feel good about their accomplishments! You can really see an improvement when you're done here! COME ON OVER! And $20 an hour is the least I have heard of here!

time to do a quick evening "fly" routine, straighten up, get stuff ready for tomorrow, and make a pot of tea!

nite all,
dottie

(I hope noone noticed I did not post my menu or refer to my "diet" ) You get the point-not a good day!
Old 01-16-2002, 09:31 PM   #18  

I know it's late in the day and all but this literally has been the only time I have been able to sit down. Just got Miree off to bed--took her to the doctor today and she has bronchitis!!!! She's doped up on meds right now and resting comfortably. Poor thing has had a fever for 2 days and I have been unable to leave her side for long without her getting extremely upset. Doctor says that she won't come around for several days so I think I'll be missing in action for a while.

No need to worry about me being OP though, the worry I've been through for the past few days has been enough that I have barely eaten. And when I do eat, it's always low carb. Haven't stepped on a scale yet but I'm sure it has gone down. Sigh.... now I just have to get caught up on my sleep because Miree has been getting up every 2-3 hours in the night. Good night everyone and happy forum changeover!