Old 11-19-2001, 07:13 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Daily Monday November 19

Happy Monday! I am glad to see the start of a new week after last week. What a disaster! I really did not think I'd nibbled myself into a 4 pound gain! Maybe that Chinese buffet on Wednesday was the culprit. Don't you just hate it when they force feed you?

Anyhow that's then and this is now.

I have already started the day with my fiber milkshake - 1 cup skim, 1/2 cup FiberFirst and 1/2 cup blueberries zapped in the blender. It will be a lettuce and other healthy things lunch as we are going away to stay overnight and my sister will be doing dinner. She and BIL have a classy new condo apartment in Kingston and we will be there for a swim, dinner and overnight. In the morning, I plan to hit a superstore for lots more veggies and fruit. We have only turnips and Swiss chard in our garden and that gets pretty darn boring!

Have a good day, everyone.
Old 11-19-2001, 07:49 AM   #2  

Default Happy Monday morning!

I've been awake since 3:30 since I had a tummy ache. The hunter/neighbor drove in at 4:40. DH has left for his office and I'm looking at a long list of chores to do. I just realized that thanksgiving is THIS Thursday. Oy vey! I have to make stuffing and an apple pie!
Other than that, there is nothing much going on here!
Old 11-19-2001, 08:17 AM   #3  

Quiet day here too, Mondays are just hard to get your butt moving sometimes. Woke up at my reguar time, got the little one off to daycare and the big one off to work. Just a laundry and decorations day for me.

Drink your water everyone!
Old 11-19-2001, 08:51 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Kids,

Good morning, Hubby is home this week.....shoot I can't type this carpal thing is killing me. lololol.

Have a wonderful day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Leens
Old 11-19-2001, 09:01 AM   #5  

I can't believe I hurried to the scale for my Monday weigh in and it looks like I gained a lb. Oh Toni don't panic theres got to be a reason for that!!!! I've stayed right on program. But haven't got to walk the treadmill because of the cold I've had. Today I start back on that and maybe next Monday I'll have a big loss. I've just got to keep from letting this upset my apple cart......... Could use some incouragement right now GALS!!!!!! I'm scared this will send me into a tailspin.....And I know better!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2001, 09:06 AM   #6  

Happy Monday to all you chickies,

Looking forward to a 3 day workweek. Excited about turkey day. Dh got the Christmas lights up yesterday, the weather was warm and we have a predicted cold spell coming so we got our lights up a bit early. I gotta get started on the Christmas cards. Shopping lists, it seems we have more kids to buy for and less money to do it with. I think many of our neighbor gifts will be homemade, maybe some gingerbread houses or sleds, or something like that.

Ruth hope your Hershey is home soon. I am finding more and more local folks with PWDs, everyone just loves their dogs.

Pooky, thanks for all your work putting together our card list.

Leens, take it easy on those wrists!

Tippy hope your tummy is feeling better soon,

Have an op day!

jenny
Old 11-19-2001, 10:07 AM   #7  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Tippy WATCH OUT!!! I had that funny feeling too and had diarrhea all yesterday and into the night including this morning!! (just do not try to pass gas!! ) i did eat last night at 5 and i threw it up this morning. so please watch out. My gut has never been so distended i thought that i was going to blow up!!!! it was a big as when i was at my largest!!! OHHHHH

needless to say i am feeling very YUCKY!!! so i will not be talking much. I have my class tomorow for work so i will not be here much then as i have to try to concentrate on my business plan. so i will be online if anybody needs to email me. (janice)

I showed a new low this morning if this sticks i made my t-day goal (6 lbs this weekend i think it is all water )

Last edited by nasus40; 11-19-2001 at 10:09 AM.
Old 11-19-2001, 10:24 AM   #8  

Good Morning!

I am finally getting over the crud. My nose is still stuffy and the cough is lingering, but the achiness and sleepiness is passing!

I, too, am excited for T-Day here! We are going out to eat! Now, before you all roll your eyes and say "what's up with that"?, hear me out -- my mother gets WAY too stressed out being around her family and this is a way to get her to be calm. She's the type who wants to cater to each persons needs, but she always ends up in a horribly foul mood and sick for days afterwards. I figure as long as we are all together then it really doesn't matter who cooks the meal!

I have been staying OP! I have also cut WAY back on the coffee. Too much of it is making me drag, rather than jittery. Plus, it's hurting my tummy.

You ALL have a great day!
Jenniwookie
265/237/180
Old 11-19-2001, 10:46 AM   #9  

Talking

There I am, trying to find the right size cork!
Old 11-19-2001, 12:25 PM   #10  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I am still using mine. I can feel for you!!!

Just do not try to eat to much. I did last night, and paid for it dearly!!! just some toast and dry cereal this morning, (yes it has carbs but i can not think of anything else that i can eat!!!
Old 11-19-2001, 02:25 PM   #11  
JHP

S/C/G: 351.5/201/136

Height: 5'2"

Hi!

Hope all you "sickies" feel better soon. I started with a cold late last week but everything seems to be breaking up now so hopefully I'll be fine by T-Day.

Have a great day!

Jennifer
Old 11-19-2001, 05:06 PM   #12  

Pookie: Thanks for the water reminder, Leens - my husband has carpal tenn. and uses a brace (which he bought from a medical appliance store for $25.95, and wears it to bed), has helped a LOT. Do you have one of those?

Hope everyone's "flu" or whatever it is - is the 24 hr. variety....I weigh in tomorrow....and have been on program....but ate at fancy restaurants twice, and it's hard to keep track of points when people are passing around homemade rolls and olive oil and basmati vinegar for dipping...the scale will tell the tale.

I couldn't get in here for 2 dys., and that was awful...

We are enjoying another wonderful sunny, windless day in Winnipeg, not having a windy day on the prairie is a real treat!

Kermie
Old 11-19-2001, 05:45 PM   #13  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

TIPPY EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SILLY *** (NO PUN INTENDED)!!!

LOVE LEENS
Old 11-19-2001, 06:02 PM   #14  
Big Loser

Evening everyone!!! Sounds like everyone had/had a busy day planned.

I went to the doctor this am...imagine this I am insulin resistant. I need to do some research to see what that is all about and my hormones are way out of wack!! Joy

Finished my Christmas shopping for the kiddies today. HURAAAAAHHHH

Just have to finish my parents and my brothers!! We do an angel tree at work for a local nursing home...I picked 2 of the residents this year, a man and a woman, pajamas and robes and a sweater for the woman, I got them each a little something extra, spent toooo much but this is a cause I feel strongly about. We do a fan drive in the summer for the elderly as well. We all need to count our blessings this year.

I was looking thru picture albums of myself when my son was born. a mere 4 1/2 yrs ago. I have gained sooooo much weight, I look like a different person. SCARY

Have a great evening all!!!!