3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Living Maintenance (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/living-maintenance-170/)
-   -   Operation 5-10 lbs as of 4/1/11- (thread cont.) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/living-maintenance/229488-operation-5-10-lbs-4-1-11-thread-cont.html)

kittycat40 06-13-2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midwife (Post 3885124)
Hey, I went to the gym and lifted weights today. Felt good. :)

Ya, girl :)
:hug:

paperclippy 06-13-2011 09:19 AM

Kitty, I'm with you. I am not staying OP on the weekend and it shows. Hopefully my visit with the new doctor next week will result in some sort of effective treatment that lets me get back to exercising!

alinnell 06-13-2011 09:33 AM

I've been over a week and holding at 10 to 10.5 pounds lost. I'm not sure what's up with that.

Shannon in ATL 06-13-2011 11:26 AM

Made it through the weekend with the scale almost exactly where I went into it. Would have liked a loss, but holding steady on a weekend is nice, too. :)

kittycat40 06-14-2011 09:34 AM

OMG, so hungry this morning. Happy to report have only the last .5 lb of the weekend gain to go. Posting here as a reminder to self to STAY ON PLAN!!!

go girls, go girls, go girls!!!!

krampus 06-14-2011 09:53 AM

Having a pity party day. I've been trying to tell myself I'm happy with how I look at this weight but I'm not, and all I can think about is how I "let myself go" (not true - I still eat clean and exercise almost daily, and I'm only up 5-8 lbs with no real gains in a long time), yadayadayada.

kittycat40 06-14-2011 09:58 AM

kramp, :hug:

Shannon in ATL 06-14-2011 12:14 PM

Having one of those days myself Krampus. I'm not at all happy with myself at 134-136 at my height. Not at all.

Weight swung back up 1.2 pounds yesterday even with calories in line and lots of calories burned for the day. Darned sodium.

alinnell 06-14-2011 12:27 PM

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm up 1 pound while doing Medifast. Sucks.

Shannon in ATL 06-14-2011 02:27 PM

Neurodoc - I'm still having the same constipation problem I've struggled with for ages, and have been taking a colace tab every night for about two months. Am I hurting myself by taking it that often? Do I need a break from it?

krampus 06-14-2011 09:43 PM

Thanks kittycat40. Huge commiseration hugs for everyone on this thread. It's a stupid place to be in. A constant struggle.

In my case my dilemma is "Life is too short to be unhappy with yourself and feel deprived 24/7" vs. "Life is too short not to look and feel my best, it will only get harder as I get older."

alinnell 06-14-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krampus (Post 3891769)
Thanks kittycat40. Huge commiseration hugs for everyone on this thread. It's a stupid place to be in. A constant struggle.

In my case my dilemma is "Life is too short to be unhappy with yourself and feel deprived 24/7" vs. "Life is too short not to look and feel my best, it will only get harder as I get older."

you'll do fine. When are you coming back to the US? My niece is hoping for a 2nd year in JET and then touring Europe before she returns.

krampus 06-14-2011 10:41 PM

July 31...AHHH! It's coming up. She'll have such a good time, JET is wonderful in that it offers generous travel opportunity. I've certainly gone a lot of places (and spent a lot of money I could have invested/saved) while here.

alinnell 06-15-2011 08:56 AM

Aaah, the joys of a good night's sleep! WHOOSH! Down 2 pounds for a total of 11.5 so far.

kittycat40 06-15-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krampus (Post 3891769)

Totally get it. For me, it's if I want to look what I think is my best, <124, then I must be very strictly on plan during the week with very small splurges on the weekend. If I am ok with 130+ I can have little splurges all thru the week. Unfortunately, or fortunately, as I believe in enjoying all our senses, I really like to eat (and drink ;))

Clearly, I need to come to a resolution on what is more important to me. At this moment my mindset is to try for feeling fabulous in my own skin. I know that splurges are not fully out, just in much smaller quantities than I prefer :)

With that said, my scale today is back to Friday's weight. Onward, forward, downward :)

BTW, Kramp, you are so beautiful! nice new pic :)