Old 11-28-2006, 10:53 AM   #766  
FBD/8-18-08

Okay - first of all, sorry for the confusion about the perverted Santa - that's what happens when you post and run... Yes, it was supposed to be "they made him shave his head and beard - his trademark for all the years we've been in this county... and his beard was VERY long!

Everyone keep up the great work - I'm back to keying
Everything I get done by Thur. will be on my mid Dec. paycheck and that's it for Christmas!
Hugs,
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:10 PM   #767  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Pearl-key away; the kids are counting on ya!
Evette - congrats on being POP during Thanksgiving. You are doing so great.
Just got back from the COD and I was up 3 lbs which I am okay with - I was wearing blue jeans and had a great week off while on vacation. I'm back on track and have no excuses not to be POP! I can't bring myself to change my avatar numbers right now; I'll do that after Thursday's weigh in.
I have to admit, my COD is not too impressive these days. They can rarely find my folder (I tell them to look for it in the 'fast losers' drawer..hahaha). They are doing another coupon book promo thing and I had to show the new gal that talked to me where she had to sign and date the book so I get credit for coming in to weigh (if you come in 3xs each week for the 6 weeks the book is good for you get 4 free weeks...and I need those!). Suffice it to say I knew way more than this gal.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:20 PM   #768  
Barb on LAWL

They always have to look for my folder too. I dont know why they dont put it in the same darn spot each time. I have to sit and wait for them to find it each time.
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:20 PM   #769  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Joni--I think when Cassi opens her virtual center we should all be able to WI naked!! I'm sure by Thursday you'll be down. Guess I should check out if my COD is doing anything new--too long gone! I was just thinking "WOW--it's almost December--then WOW--I've been sorta on this thing for a whole year!" Time flies whether you are having fun or not.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:23 PM   #770  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Ya know... they could have a little dressing room where the scale is and then the cord comes out to just display the weight. You actually could WI naked!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:56 PM   #771  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Meagain.........that is my daughter Emily....she is 16 I have a lot of family and friends in Minneapolis Please, make it to Onderland by Christmas.......if you can, then I can
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:52 PM   #772  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Afternoon all,

How is everyone doing? I am great just a little bit busy.

Pearl, I knew what you meant about that naughty Santa! What kind of keying to you do if you don't mind me asking? I think I came to you all later and I am sure you already said it, I just don't think I was around.

Evette, you go girl!!

Nicole, don't sweat it, I know that you will be down more than those 3lbs soon.

Cassi, see we are all rooting for you to have your own Center! Not sure I would WI naked though!

JulieMarie, Can't wait to hear about your experience at your COD! I told my DH about the stick and he cracked up laughing. He just can't believe it!

I can't remember who asked, but my appointment to get my hair braided is next Friday. I'm going to take a good book because it's a lengthy process. It will be worth it though. I think I am going to find me a cute outfit for next week too. I was so excited, I have this gorgeous black suit and it fits again. My husband told me that I was hot!!
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:52 PM   #773  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Afternoon all,

How is everyone doing? I am great just a little bit busy.

Pearl, I knew what you meant about that naughty Santa! What kind of keying to you do if you don't mind me asking? I think I came to you all later and I am sure you already said it, I just don't think I was around.

Evette, you go girl!!

Nicole, don't sweat it, I know that you will be down more than those 3lbs soon.

Cassi, see we are all rooting for you to have your own Center! Not sure I would WI naked though!

JulieMarie, Can't wait to hear about your experience at your COD! I told my DH about the stick and he cracked up laughing. He just can't believe it!

I can't remember who asked, but my appointment to get my hair braided is next Friday. I'm going to take a good book because it's a lengthy process. It will be worth it though. I think I am going to find me a cute outfit for next week too. I was so excited, I have this gorgeous black suit and it fits again. My husband told me that I was hot!!
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:31 PM   #774  
LAWL Member

S/C/G: 214/178/150

Height: 5'1"

Hi all!

Sorry I have been MIA, so busy here. Thanks Nicole for the shout out...makes you feel good when you are missed!

I WI tonight, am hoping that I am down the .5 I gained over Turkey Day. We will see.

Joni - I am the bad one that is holding up your gift exchange! I am mailing tonight when I my DH gets home, going to the post office...promise!

I wish we had a woo hoo stick! I would be the one shaking it up and down the aisle even at a .1 loss! Maybe even at a gain who knows! I was always the one who skipped to her locker in school instead of walk and the goofy chick in the middle of the dance floor at the bar who can't dance and don't care! Any ways, I am wishing you all a woo hoo stick experience this week!
MickeySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:39 PM   #775  
Kim - IP 9/10

Meagan - I'm holding out for onederland by New Years, or shortly thereafter. You, however, can still plan to sit on Santa's lap in the 100's!

Pearl - type type type! Moneys always good, but especially around the holidays!

Joni - most of those 3 lbs are your jeans, I bet. My personal rule is, the ticker does not move left. No way. Nada. It just stays there until I weigh that again.

I'm so tired of drama at work. Can't everyone just do their job and get on with it? I've always said, you don't have to like the people you work with, you just have to work with them. A concept that many do not get.....
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:44 PM   #776  
Kim - IP 9/10

Joni - My COD can never find my folder either. I always start with "I am a middle tab" and then they find it. Too funny. Yesterday I asked if they still had the 3/week deal going on and said I wanted to buy more weight loss weeks. The counselor said yes, but then tried to get me to put them towards maintenace. Yeah, well I'l worry about those weeks when I get there! In the meantime I know I will need WL weeks! Many! Finally she got what I was saying. I am way below the 2lb/week mark.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:46 PM   #777  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeySue View Post
Any ways, I am wishing you all a woo hoo stick experience this week!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:50 PM   #778  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Boy-I started something with that stick didn't I? I need to try to get a pic of it and make it my avatar!

Anyway-no stick for me this week. On Mon eve when I went in the COD scale showed me exactly the same as last wed eve. That was what i expected. It was so weird to lose every day from Thanksgiving through Sunday and then BOOM Monday had a gain that negated my weekend loss. Go figure. Either my minor indescretions on Thanksgiving took 4 days to show up or I'm retaining a lot of water and gaining muscle (which wouldn't surprise me!).

Oh well-I'll shoot for the stick later on this week.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:50 PM   #779  
Kim - IP 9/10

Yes, I do believe that we should no longer say congrats or WTG for losses. Now we should just post...

WOO HOO!

and be done! It will become like international sign language!
Old 11-28-2006, 02:57 PM   #780  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Well, it is busy here today.

I can't wait for saturday. I go get my hair chopped off, colored and highlighted or foiled. I am not sure how short I am going but sufficed to say it will be a big difference to say the least(my hair is about 5-6" past my shoulders right now). Our xmas party for here at work is also saturday night so many people will see it on the first day. But I decided I was going to treat myself as I hadn't in quite awhile. We get our yearly bonuses from work on our pay on friday so what better way to spend some of it but on me????

Alannah
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote