Old 11-01-2006, 10:19 AM   #16  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Ulanda- I am on the last day of the 21 day boost. Day 2 of TO. I started at 188.6 and this AM on my scale is says 180.8, I will get the official loss at the COD tomorrow.

The only thing that I subbed was slimfast for slimdowns. You really are eating regular and don't have to note your doing the boost if you don't want to. They are constantly asking about my recipes and I tell them that I am part or this wonderful LAWL forum and I get all kinds of cool LA approved ideas from all over the country.

They kept thinking that I was doing the thinner by the minute because I was drinking the jetstarts too, so I finally explained it to one newer counselor and she hadn't heard of it. I gave her the breakdown and she said that I inspired her so much she is starting it today. She did ask one of the older counselors that now travels all over the state to the different centers and she explained it to all the newbies.

Look in the Oct menu thread and you will see probably the last 1 1/2 weeks of how I ate. Good luck with it.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:44 AM   #17  
Deb on LAWL

WOW Erin!! Congrats on the 100 lbs. You are so awesome!! You can even really see the difference between your avatar picture and now.

I had to work late last night so my boss could take her grandkids out, DH didn't want to hand out candy this year and we don't have any children, so there was no candy that came into this house. Hopefully nobody will bring candy to work today and I won't be tempted. When I came home last night at 9:30, some of the big kids were still running around. A car full of teenagers had just de-pants another boy and took off in the car with his clothes, all the poor kid had on was his skivies and his shoes. Another car pulled up behind him and let him in. It was only about 15 degrees out at the time. Some pretty important body parts could freeze in those temps.

Carol- Congrats on the loss!! You are doing awesome!!

Meagan- 5.4 lbs. in a month is wonderful!! Hey, any loss that stays gone is wonderful. Just keep your eyes set on how amazingly hot you are going to look and stay focused. You will make it!!

KrispieD- Your willpower is awesome!!! You are doing awesome!! I know that you will see onederland next week, if not this week!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:13 AM   #18  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Erin: Congrats on the 100 pound loss! You're doing sooo great!!

Carol: Congrats on your loss too!!

Megan: No worries girl....we'll just keep truckin along. We'll get there!

No halloween news here. There were no trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood and no candies were bought.
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:30 AM   #19  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Nicole - former smoker myself but I quit in 1989; went from 2+ packs a day to cold turkey quitting. Once in a blue moon I still crave a smoke, but there is no way I'll go back to that nasty habit (well, maybe if I was told I had a couple weeks to live??). Congrats on taking such good care of yourself; better late than never!

Erin - WTG on the loss and continued drive you have!! You rock.

I was jealous after reading about some of the grand halloween gatherings that go on around this country; we only get a handful of trick or treaters and I sent the leftover goodies to work with DH; I confess, I probably ate more stuff than I handed out. But, I'm back in the saddle again.

Deb - wow, you did great on the boost plan. Congrats. Hope the half-naked boy didn't scare you too badly...lol. How embarrassing for him! Were the kids that did this to him being mean or is this common play these days? I don't have kids, so I'm sort of out of the loop.

Anybody heard from Katie or LeaAnn lately?
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:01 PM   #20  
LAWL Member

S/C/G: 214/178/150

Height: 5'1"

Joni- our Neighborhood get together's started when we incorporated a neighborhood watch program...we have monthly meetings and eventually every one got to know each other enough to be comfortable with holding neighborhood get togethers like neighborhood yard sales and ball games, hayrides, etc. and before we knew it we were getting together for events all the time! Yard parties and even birthday parties became block parties! It's great, and I imagine any neighborhood with a common purpose could accomplish similar get together's...the first 3 or 4 are relatively small until everyone starts talking to their neighbors that didn't bother to attend and so forth...

Deb: Did you get a trick or what! Poor kid'll never be the same....
MickeySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:04 PM   #21  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Hey Joni! Just enjoying the daily read--haven't missed a thing. I am not a good example to others right now--LOL. I have great intentions (you know the rest). I continue to be inspired by those hanging in there on a daily basis. The losses are great. I am really planning to go to the COD on Saturday--haven't been in too long--do penance--and start again.

I will admit to all--I was "quitter" when it came to the small exercise gain--freaked me out to see the scale go up so I stopped--let me tell you--NOT WORTH IT--I may have gone back down in numbers but I feel soft and icky. I dug out the Power90 DVD's and plan to ease back in. Maybe having all this in writing will remind me--someone ride my butt!! haha.

Congrats to everyone for hanging strong through the candy trials and tribulations. Erin--you look amazing. Deb--you rocked the 21 day boost!

Gotta run--I have Mr. high maintenance today--ugh.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:07 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Michelle - I've got to admit that I'm a little green listening to your neighborhood. We moved into a new construction townhouse 5 years ago and it was like that. But as we all moved on, I moved to a single family home and in my new neighborhood only about 1/2 of the people speak english. It's very difficult to communicate with my neighbors on anything at all, let along fun stuff. Oh well, I guess it's the price you pay to live in the South Florida sunshine...
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:08 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

I HAVE LOST 50LBS!!!

Went to WI today and I was down 2.2. I have officially lost 50.8lbs. So close to Onederland I can taste it.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:12 PM   #24  
Kim - IP 9/10

on the 50lb mark! so many celebrations this week - it's a great thing!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:29 PM   #25  
LAWL Member

S/C/G: 214/178/150

Height: 5'1"

Cassi - Talk about the sunshining in Florida! It must be shining down on you....50 lbs...and Onderland here you come!
MickeySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:29 PM   #26  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

That is GREAT news Cassi!!! Keep it up, and thank you so much for asking all of our questions to the nutritionist.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:35 PM   #27  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

That's so awesome Cassi! Congratulations on the 50lb loss.
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:42 PM   #28  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Yeah Cassi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:58 PM   #29  
Deb on LAWL

Congrats Cassi!!! That is super news. Onederland will be here before you know it!!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 02:43 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

CASSI, WAY TO GO!!! That is fabulous. You must me super excited! Keep up the good work. Do you have a treat (non-food) planned for yourself once you hit onederland??
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote