Old 11-29-2006, 08:37 AM   #796  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies:

Well, I am checking in a bit early today because I don't know if I will get a chance to chat later.

Last night, I took an hour walk around our mall instead of my normal exercise routine. It was great. Walking was my form of exercise the first time around with LAWL. I am getting ready to step up my exercise program and I know that they won't like it at the COD, so I won't tell them. But I need to do something about this flab!

DH is such a sweetheart! I just love that guy He bought this suit for me yesterday because he heard one of my favorite stores was having a sale, it's so cute. I didn't tell him that I was thinking I needed a new outfit because of getting my hair done next week, but he must have been thinking the same thing. It's more of a dress up suit, but I love it either way.

Well, I got to get to work. Have a wonderful POP day!
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 08:40 AM   #797  
LAWL Member

S/C/G: 214/178/150

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning!

Welcome Joyce, hope we haven't scared you off yet....

Well I have officially lost 25" in less than 3 months! They forgot to take my measurments at the 2 month mark so I had them do it last night. I am so happy about this but am starting to see some looseness in my thighs .... not my pants, my skin. What is up with that? I guess that is why all you ladies exercise? Does toning help with this?

My COD is having a special on lites, they are cheaper than they offered when I signed on, and they are offering a special that if you come in 3x's this week you get a free bottle of Vitamax. I am assuming this is their all purpose vitamin....
MickeySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 09:00 AM   #798  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Kristin – I laughed so hard at the “numb bum”. Good luck today, both on TO and with your posterior!

Joni – Great idea for saving the coins. I save mine and then throw them in my savings account since my bank has a coin machine on site, but since I switched jobs, I never seem to make it to the bank. This is a good suggestion for next year.

Carol – Woo Hoo! Seriously, WTG on the loss. Way to bounce back after your Orlando trip.

Ulanda – DH sounds like a real keeper.

Michelle – Wow! 25” is awesome. Keep up the great work.

Lori – Hope everything is getting back in order and getting replaced.

Kim, Lea Ann, Debbie, Deb, Meagan, Pearl, Nicole, Evette, CARMEN (come out and play more)… Good morning ladies!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 09:33 AM   #799  
Kim - IP 9/10

'mornin all!

OK, I've been on this plan long enough to not let this get me going, but, Yesterday at home I was down to an all time home scale low, at POP all day, no limiteds, drank H2O until I was ready to be catheterized, and today (WI day) on the home scale I am up over 1 lb. ARGHHH! We shall see how this plays out at the COD.

Deb - Sorry about the sub zero temps! I am just way too confused with this warm stuff. I am expecting a plaugue of locusts next. Apparently this weekend will bring normal cold temps, so I will quit my bit**ing!

Ulanda - Your DH sounds like a great catch! Walking around the mall at this time of year is quite the challenge. I am sure you had to throw in a lot of lateral moves to avoid shoppers - thats great for the thighs!

Michelle - 25 inches is awesome! You're around an inch a pound! Some excercise should make things less jiggly. You could start by doing squats and lunges if your thighs are in need of tightening.

Kristen - Hope your bum is properly awake today during class!

Joni - WOw, I had no idea about the Amazon option with coinstar. I hate rolling coins, and hate bringing rolled coin to the bank (are they not a bank? why do they give me dirty looks when I arrive with rolled coin? Is it notlegal US currency?) I usually suck it up and pay the rate. Now I will do the coupon thingy!

Carol - !!!!!

Nicole and Joni - Oh, I am so sure that the Dr Oz quote will end up being something soooo not what we are thinking! It will end up being something like " Men lose 35lbs they will gain one inch of nose hair" or something!

OK, gotta sit at my desk and think of some more rhymes for our new greeting card line oops, I mean get some work done!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:31 AM   #800  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everyone. Wow, I'm 2 for 2.

Just wanna say THANKS to you all for the warm welcome back into the fold. I've been missing you guys. To those of you that I do not know, nice to meet you!

I have to put out some fires around here, then I will be able to come back and put in my 6 cents worth . Meanwhile, here's to a POP day!
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:38 AM   #801  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Ulanda and Alannah--can't wait to see the new do's! New anything is always fun--especially when it's "for us!".

Welcome Joyce!

Nicole--if you don't want to then don't! I love being an adult! If I am not going to make it in I usually just call--then they won't call me. I only go in weekly (monthly lately!) and haven't been since the 4th--I think I'm due.

Okay--we've been in the high 50's lately, then this AM--25! Possible flurries today and tomorrow is FREEZING!! Don't they know I am a desert girl?? Or is it dessert girl?? LOL.

Oh Pearl--you little dahling!

Joni--thanks for the heads up on Dr. Oz on Oprah--gotta write myself a note!

Deb--Not a bad attitude. DH and I lost our refund long ago--who cares--we have lost a bunch and are thrilled. In the end--small price to pay for looking and feeling so fabulous! And YOU DO LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!

Kim--I say it's water--you'll be back down pronto. Keep the one liners coming--I am up to 6 kids right now. The Holidays apparently bring out the best in them--NOT!!

Congrats to you losers!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:39 AM   #802  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Carmen--it is great to see you! Now drag out our other MIA friends and we'll make it a party!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:58 AM   #803  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Good morning (well almost afternoon here!),

Did WI this am and was down 0.8. So I have officially lost the little bit I gained and down an additional 0.2 from that. So I am happy. I haven't been quite POP but very very close.

Work here is nuts but that is nothing new. With all the changes happening here I am caught in the middle of it all but it isn't all that bad. It keeps you busy and that in turn makes the day go better for me.

I am starting my xmas shopping this weekend as well as the work xmas party. I have no idea what the food will be but I am going to eat light all day and then be careful with dinner. I won't have dessert so at least I don't have to worry about that. I have to make a double batch of fudge frosted brownies tomorrow night as well as we are having a potluck at work on friday. But I don't eat them so they won't be a temptation.

Well, gotta get back to work. TTYL,

Have a great day!

Alannah
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 01:15 PM   #804  

S/C/G: 229/219/155

Height: 5 '4

Default Hi Guys

Hi sorry I have not posted... Welcome to all the new people

Since well I was off plan for about a week I got on the scale the day after Thanksgiving and was not thankful for being up 10 lbs!!

Anyways back on plan now and I am only up 3 lbs!! So excited and I have not been working out starting back today...

So my Christmas goal is -10 lbs so I have to do it!!!!! So wish me luck is anyone else setting Christmas goals? New Years?? I am going to try to work really really hard
kbanks03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 01:15 PM   #805  
FBD/8-18-08

Afternoon all! I'm keying and of course frustrated because I make no money at this... but I'm doing it nevertheless! Every penny counts!

DH and I are doing TO tomorrow and Friday - any takers?

I'm planning to try the Nordic Trak Treadmill tomorrow, hoping with a huge dose of advil, that I'll be able to do it...

We smoked a whole turkey Sunday and it is so yummy! No salt, no spices... just a great taste of mesquite and apple wood... YUM!

Where the heck is REDDEBORAH?!? I miss her!!! And Tweeteach?!? And, and, Okay, I'm too old to remember right now, but I'll come up with some of the others MIA!!!

Hugs to all! Hey, did you pack up your summer apparel or give it to goodwill - after all, we won't be needing that size next summer!!!

By the way, it's been high 60's and low 70's here so I'm having a hard time getting in the Christmas mood... Hope to have the tree up this week - gotta get ready for my new one when I open it on the 15th!!! I'll be leaving a special spot open for it when I decorate!

Ulanda - I just remembered I didn't answer your question... I do legal transcription for a lady here locally. Unfortunately, she low balled a bit to the State and pays very little. (.50/pg...) I've stayed on trying to help her grow her business, but all the promises of better paying clients have not come through and now I'm at the point of looking into part-time work outside the home while still trying to homeschool my boys... good grief!
Well, a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do...
Hugs and
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 01:21 PM   #806  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

Well, I cheated yesterday and BADLY! I dont know what got into me except that the cookies were gingerbread and frosted. I dont know what over came me but it stinks. Then there was the pizza. Sheesh.. I guess old habits are hard to kill.

I hope that everyone is having a good day today! I am trying to get back on track, I WI on Friday.
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 01:52 PM   #807  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

hi everyone.....
I am on my way out to go to my hangout......Walmart. My DD (16 yr old) is home today, faking sick, so I am going to make her babysit while the kids are napping. Anyway.....I don't have time to play yet, I have to go get more Christmas lights before our storm and cold weather get here. It is supposed to get nasty around dinner time......with possible ice storms and power outages. I knew we should have bought that generator instead of a steam cleaner...LOL

Anyway, Lee Ann.......it IS
nice to be an adult. I did not go to WI yesterday, and I am still POP. I would just rather wait until Friday, so that is what I am going to do. Thanks for reminding me that I do have common sense, and my judgement is becomming less and less distorted (about weight issues) the longer I am on this plan.

K, I will try and catch up with y'all later........and I am going to come up with some new greeting card ideas yet......
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:35 PM   #808  
Kim - IP 9/10

Just as I thought - WI was no change... (PRIMAL SCREAM!)

OK, moving on....

Pearl, when you smoke a turkey, which end do you light?

Keisha - heythere! I think that a lot of us experienced the same thing! Good to see you back.

Oh. Nicole, you do make me laugh. Your DD dare fake illness around a wily woman such as yourself? She should know better! Hope you don't lose power, but at least DH is back from the hunting trip to keep you warm!
Old 11-29-2006, 02:42 PM   #809  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimphin View Post

Pearl, when you smoke a turkey, which end do you light?
The butt! Duh!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:52 PM   #810  
Kim - IP 9/10

Of course! What was I thinking!