Old 06-30-2006, 10:06 AM   #1126  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Just wanted to let you all know the pictures are great! You all have beautiful families and I can really see a difference in everyones weight loss.

Heather - Savanah is getting so big! What a little doll.

Sznn - judging by your silhouette, there's nothing left of you. You look fabulous!
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:14 AM   #1127  

Sznn, you skinny thang you! You look amazing!! Course, I think your before looks pretty dang good, but you look like a super model in your after! Seriously, WTG, girlfriend!

Come out and play more - we're missing you around here!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:22 AM   #1128  
PurpleSunshine

Sznn - Wow if you looked that good in your before - what possessed you do even do LAWL - I can see much but the silouette in the after picture - but it is wonderful!!!

Stiesta - Hey chickie - !!!

Dawn hey girly - just b/c your on hold - doesn't mean you are allowed to disappear on us!!! I'm so happy for you - hope the pg is going great!!!

Yes, Savannah is growing like a week - she just won't stop -
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:26 AM   #1129  

Hey Heather -- how's the sunshine in you today? Headed to the beach myself this morning, so that will keep me out of the kitchen! Are you still scrappin'? My stuff is all in storage and I am going through WITHDRAWLS!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:32 AM   #1130  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwindle
I would like to know about TO also... It's never been mentioned to me, although I haven't plateau'd yet. The loss has slowed down though. I'm down 21 pounds since April 26. They didn't start me on the TO, maybe because I have high uric acid (been studying this....I'll bet everyone has high Uric Acid--too much junk and processed food). Is anyone else out there on the high uric acid or gout plan? I'm on Red2 by the way.
K
Hey Dwindle-

The probably haven't talked with you about it because of your medical issue-if you couldn't do it when you started-it's unlikely you could do it now. Go ahead and ask them about it. Also-when I started I was over 300 lbs and they don't do the 3 day FF when you're over 300-so that may be it too. But check with them first before doing it.

You're doing really well-you may not need to do it anyway. Wait for a true plateau.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:33 AM   #1131  
PurpleSunshine

Actually with all the working out I've been doing -SBooking has been on the back burner - I go in spurts where I do in all and then none at all - I like mostly in the winter b/c you can't get outside and enjoy the sunshine - it is too cold - so I guess I'm more of a winter scrapper - hahahaha!!! Sorry your going through withdrawals, hopefully the house stuff will be over soon and you can get right back into all your stuff!!! I'm jealous your going to the beach - sniff sniff - I'm at the most enjoying my poole for the last few days - the sunshine has been wonderful - both outside and on my face. I'm a pretty happy chick lately -!!! Thanks for asking dear - enjoy your beach trip and think of me - my BF in MI sent me a picture yesterday and said she was at lake michigan - she said "you know the beach - hold the salt" b/c I'm always giving her a hard time - that the LAKE <> BEACH!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 10:34 AM   #1132  
PurpleSunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliemarie
Hey Dwindle-

The probably haven't talked with you about it because of your medical issue-if you couldn't do it when you started-it's unlikely you could do it now. Go ahead and ask them about it. Also-when I started I was over 300 lbs and they don't do the 3 day FF when you're over 300-so that may be it too. But check with them first before doing it.

You're doing really well-you may not need to do it anyway. Wait for a true plateau.

Hey chickie - where have you been !! you used to be here daily and now were missing you? Still doing the hiking?? keep in touch - don't go missing permantly like a few others have done on us!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 10:48 AM   #1133  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Christie + Heather - Thanks for the lovely compliments.

My before pic was actually a fluky flattering profile shot - doesn't show my true girth.

I will repost the pics down the road when my new battery arrives.
Just wanted to jump on the bandwagon - as always - since there is a flurry of pics going up.

Christie - I am jealous of your beach jaunt too. I would love to have some Pacific salt air in my face today... it's just not quite the same up here.
Have a great beach day! I am heading up the mountain in short order for a little uphill walk.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:48 AM   #1134  

S/C/G: 208/197/150

DWINDLE!! I am in SE Portland, but I was born and raised in Vancouver WA! The center I go to is in Vancouver Wa too....the one up off Mill Plain. Is that the one you go to??

SZNN! WOW MAMI!!! U LOOK FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!
PinkHibiscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:51 AM   #1135  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Hey-still here-just posted a pity party of sorts on the kick me thread . . .Yep-still walking and hitting the gym. How's the training going? Does your trainer measure you or do body fat or something? I know from reading you're still having problems getting the scale to move . . . . but I'm sure there are lots of other changes.

I have an ID badge for work and I never really look at it-well-the picture on it is from last summer. It's amazing-I hardly recognize myself. And I was primping this morning and realized how different my face looks. It's funny-any of you guys sit there and stare at yourself trying to get used to the reflection? I swear I've lost 20lbs just off my head!

I know all the working out and walking is working-more and more people are making comments. So even though the scale is slow to move-I'm still changing up my body.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:57 AM   #1136  
Back in the saddle!

I am LOVING all the new pics! I can't wait ... when I get home today, I am going to take an updated shot and do some before/currents (not after ... long way to go until then, but current )

Down 2.6 this week! Yay! Not too bad, considering it's TOM and I ate out 3 times this week (bad me!). My weight loss has slowed considerably from the beginning, but I am not going to complain!

I'll post more later!
green0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:05 AM   #1137  
PurpleSunshine

Julie - glad to see you are there - looks like we both are having all the positive NSV's from the working out - yes, I'm still training....I've lost over 4% body fat since doing the training.....and lots of inches - hasn't re-measured, but I know b/c of my clothes I'm wearing and the ones I'm now wearing that I haven't been!! Yes, what an amazing and true comment about the reflection of yourself - I do like looking at comparison pics - I can really tell on of the biggest differences in my face and oh, of course, my "girls" -

Erin - All I have to say is WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! - You are doing so great and continue to do so - This program is definitely made for you!!!

Sznn - take that after picture into any photo application and just use the lighten feature - if you don't have one - I will pm you my address and I will do it for you - let me k now!! I would love to see it more clear!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 11:09 AM   #1138  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Good morning chickies! I went on a 10 mile bike ride with DH last night. It was a really nice ride, and I am feeling so proud of myself for being able to do it. While we were riding I had a little epiphany. A year ago, there was no way in heck I could have taken a ride like that. Down the road and back would have maxed me out. Partly because I would have never, ever even tried it. I used my fibromylagia like a crutch, using it to justify sitting on my butt being overweight and miserable, but convincing myself that the fibro was making me overweight and tired and there was nothing I could no about it. Now, 60 some pounds later, the fibro has nearly disappeared. I can't wait to get to goal and see how much more of it is gone. I have so much more courage, confidence, and self worth now than I have had in years. I look people in the eye now, I say hello to strangers, I love to buy new clothes. So to those of you who have recently started, who have a lot of weight to lose, and who think that they may never get there, I just want to tell you that you can, and you will. Your life will change in so many great ways. Just stick to it, believe that you are worth it, because you are.

Suzane- Holy cow, can I look like you when I grow up? I also want your back yard, it looks so beautiful.

Heather- You know, I have seriously wondered if I should be reporting this family to child protection due to the neglect. A couple of weeks ago the 4 year old wore the same clothes for 5 days straight, and he is a career pants peer. They are always so dirty, never bathed or in clean clothes. Also, they often would arrive here close to noon without being fed breakfast. My friend who is a counselor told me that I need to call, I just don't want them to think that it is some kind of revenge thing or that I am being vindictive. The kids do not deserve this kind of treatment, however. They deserve SO much better than they are getting.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:20 AM   #1139  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Thanks everyone for the compliments - you're all so sweet!

Heather - that photo has been brightened/adjusted in photoshop. It is hooped - flash didn't go off and there is bright light in the background. I just ordered a new battery - other one is totally dead. So I will take a decent photo when it arrives.

Katie - WTG on the bike ride - amazing what an attitude adjustment will do!
I am totally the same way - had a list of excuses a mile long. But now that I'm in the groove - I love my jaunts up the mountain.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:23 AM   #1140  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Heather – I’m still here. I just haven’t had much time to post. The pg is going okay now. I’ve been spotting and having side cramps since Monday and on Tuesday and Wednesday it was pretty bad so my Dr. scheduled an ultrasound. Everything looks good and he didn’t see anything to be alarmed about, but it sure scared the heck out of use. I’m only 7 weeks along and I keep saying this had to be a girl because I don’t remember having these kinds of problems w/ DS!
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote