Old 01-07-2006, 12:47 PM   #376  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Tfoster - Welcome to 3fc
Lean Cuisines are counted as a protien and a starch. If you add extra veggie in it can be a veggie too but not just with the ones already there.
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 12:48 PM   #377  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

It should be listed in your book under frozen meals.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:21 PM   #378  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Hey everyone! Went to WI this morning and I am down to 198 just like my scale at home said . They switched me to Gold today. Hope I do well on it, I lost 44 pounds on the purple in 12 weeks. I told them today I didnt know when I would be In next cause I didnt care about getting 1/2 money back at the end.I spend problaly that amount in gas going there 3x a week(I live 30 min. away) Plus, I am so dedicated I dont really need the support from them. I got everyone on here who keep me motivated and my scale at home that weighs me. They were not very happy about me not coming in that much but I do not care. I guess they think since Im not in as much they cant try to sell me products. Who knows!! I love seeing everyone's pic. Nice to put a face with the names. Everyone looks FAB!!!
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 01:33 PM   #379  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Angelica- thats great weight loss! Congrats. You have great motivation if you can do this on your own. My hats off to you!
Old 01-07-2006, 01:46 PM   #380  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Thanks alot! I am just so determined. Sometimes it gets hard but I just either go for a walk or do something to keep my mind off of it and then the urge passes.Then Im ok again.
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 01:47 PM   #381  

Good afternoon chickies

I went to the COD this morning and I gained .6. Quite frankly I'm suprised it wasn't more. Yesterday was a BAAAADDDDD day. I went back to Mayo to see the rheumatologist and got really ticked that I got a rental car drove the 2 hours there and my appointment was only 5 min. long, just long enough for him to tell me the labs were normal, I don't have arthritis, and he's sending me and my brain MRI films to neurology. So I go back again on Tuesday (which means they had to reschedule all my Tuesday patients at work) to see the neurologist in the morning and the rheumatologist later that afternoon. So another car rental and another full day there, ugggg.... My budget can not take much more of this (I'm having to put off other bills as it is). The round trip ends up costing me $90+ each time (rental, extra miles, parking, and gas).

So while I was really bummed about all that I went to Applebees and had riblets. Thankfully I got a hold of myself before too much damage was done (just the .6).
mnpeach00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 01:57 PM   #382  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

mpeach - sorry It happens to us all now and then. Just drink lots of lemon water today and you'll be good to go
Old 01-07-2006, 02:05 PM   #383  
Monic

Good Morning to all....I have been such a bad girl I totally fell of the wagon last night but I'm back on Track. I am suppiose to go to COD to WI , but I'll pass since I've done bad so I'm going to work it off today and tommarow and go WI on MOnday anyways about the plans? They have never told me what plan I'm in....how do you know ? Anyways....I feel so horrible... I feel like such a cheat....awwwwww guys? supprt suppprt? yeah....you just can't help traditional mexican food.....ughhhhhh...SEEE you guys later......

LA'smostDETERMINED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 02:11 PM   #384  

Moneek

your plan color is the color of your booklet that lists all your portion sizes.
mnpeach00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 02:42 PM   #385  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Katie I would have had a hard time also as Mexican food is my favorite food, but I don't like it so hot that you can't enjoy it, guess that was a blessing for you, since you didn't finish it.

Sarah ditto with talking with your boss and good luck on TO.

Shennie congrats on your weight loss.

Tfoster welcome you found the right site for encouragement good luck.

Angelica your doing great congrats on your weight loss. I'll be so happy to see a number below 200.

Mnpeach sorry for you small gain, but I'm sure your back on track and will see a loss next weight in.

Moneek keep coming here for support will be there for you

Last night I wasn't in a mood to cook dinner, so I had my husband go to Outback and bring it home. I told him I'm too weak yet to go out to a restaurant with all those choices. We split a steak and I had a baked potato and a small portion of salad. I did give into two small pieces of their bread with a little butter. I went to my center today and was happy I had lost another 2.7 since Wed for a total of 3.1 since Mon. I wasn't sure how I was going to but so happy to see a loss. No the real challenge is this weekend. They had the cookbooks and said they are the new ones so I bought one. I didn't see the brownie or oatmeal cookie recipe that was shared in another thread, but they did state these are the new cookbooks, so who knows.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 02:42 PM   #386  

Thanks guys- I did find the info on frozen meals there right in my book. Duh- I'm a dork.

Moneek-
I hear you on the Mexican food- my FAV!!! I could eat it every day. I will be so sad not to now....

Sounds like veryone is very positive and motivated -yeah!!
tfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:08 PM   #387  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Hello ladies,

I wanted to officially wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! I have been trying to post on a regular basis and the holidays did not allow me to do so.

I would like to offer support as well as receive it, so I know that means posting on a more regular basis.

My Center is annoying me at this point. I did LAWL in 2001 and lost my goal of 30lbs in 3 months, but this time around it's a little more difficult. They keep giving me all these reasons why it might be slower this time, but I have a hard time believing things have slowed down that much and they even had the nerve to tell me that I may have a thyroid problem, NOT!!

This seems like a very nice group and I am anxious to be a part of it.

I think that we can cheer each other on to slimmer, healthier bodies.
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:13 PM   #388  

Well, I went to the COD today and I was up .6...sigh..what else is new!
I write everything down and don't keep off program foods in my house but I guess that's the way it is.
I am so glad that everyone else seems to be losing...congrats to the losers!! Finally seeing a little sunshine right now - I better not blink or it will be gone. Supposed to be rainy this whole month.

Rosie
Roses4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:36 PM   #389  

Ok here is the pic of me, finally...beanie I think that meas you have to be next

It's a little blury because I had to reshape it for 3FC specifications

Attachment 22082

don't knwo how to just put it in there like you all did
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture3.jpg (24.1 KB, 25 views)
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:57 PM   #390  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

deets and shennie - man you girls...I counted on you not to post your picture. What am I gonna do now? You all are such hotties. Yikes! Okay just imagine how I would look! LOL

Shennie = Wow your DBF is one lucky guy! Your a hottie too!!