Old 12-28-2005, 10:27 AM   #16  
PurpleSunshine

Well ladies - I'm going to try to start take-off tomorrow morning if I can go get the morning blend at lunch. I have a list started for some foods. I think I'm going to do the unlimited protein and veggies. One question - should all the veggies be green and non-starchy - or does it matter? Can you have like roast beef? Just wondering...Thanks...I'm so excited about this adventure - I'm ready to do this - My DH asked me earlier if I should just wait and start on Monday and I said - why wait when I may be able to lose 2 lbs by Monday?? So I'm ready to go....Wish me luck!!!

Heather
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 01:19 PM   #17  

Default where

HI,
Can anyone tell me where i can find the knudsens juice. I looked at Homeland and couldn't find it. Is there anywhere else i can look. Also I bought some grapefruit juice will this work please let me know

Thanks,
Ptspeced
ptspeced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 01:31 PM   #18  
PurpleSunshine

try going to
http://209.213.101.221/locate/default.aspx
and typing in your zip code and see if there is anywhere it is sold close to you ....
Old 12-28-2005, 01:35 PM   #19  
Ripp

Heather,
I have the original unlimited sheet LAWL gave me:
Vegetable Choices:
(Use fresh, raw vegatables)
Asparagus Green Cabbage
Broccoli Green Onions/Scallions
Celery Green Peppers
Cucumbers Iceburg Lettuce
Endive Romaine Lettuce
Escarole Swiss Chard
Green Beans Zucchini

For my first go-'round, I made a raw salad using the following:
Broccoli, Celery, Cucumbers, Green Beans, Green peppers, Cilantro, garlic, olive oil, white wine vinegar and Morton Lite Salt. I still keep a tub of this in my fridge and it stays fresh for about 4-5 days. I add colored peppers when not on TO. It beats having lettuce all the time.

Also, for anyone who has a hard time getting all their veggies in, I've found the individual cans of low sodium V-8 come in very handy!

That's my 2 cents...

Laurie
Ripp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 01:40 PM   #20  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

I started TO today. I'm hoping to break the 25 pound mark by Friday. I've been hovering around 156-157 for a month now (my fault, though). So I'm determined to be 155 something on Friday.
Laurie, I LOVE the V-8 juice. I started drinking it because I'm not a big veggie fan, but now I actually look forward to drinking it...weird, I know!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 01:42 PM   #21  
PurpleSunshine

Laurie

Thank you so much. I went at lunch today and got my juice - I'm sooooo excited!! I was just getting ready to post a TO menu thread until I saw your post - can you give me any ideas about breakfast or is 2 eggs pretty much the extent? can you use any low fat/ low calorie dressings during TO?

Tina - what kinds of meat are you eating on the TO?

TIA
Heather

Last edited by PURPLEPIRATE99; 12-28-2005 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:57 PM   #22  
Ripp

Heather,
The sheet states "You may use butter, margerine, or oil in preparing your foods. Use oil and vinegar or lite salad dressing on your salads." You are also not allowed any bars. This is ONLY for the unlimited TO. The TO in the Menu Plan Kit (Gold) does not allow for any extra fats but you are allowed 2 Lites (bars only).

As for breakfast, I ate tuna one morning and egg beaters the next. I mixed the egg beaters with sauteed green peppers (had to take advantage of cooking with butter one last time!).

Good luck! I decided to do TO yesterday and today using "The Original Celebrity Diet Juice". It was on sale at Walgreens for 2/15.99. They have a low carb option that mimics LAWL TO but with less calories (only 60) and 5% more vitamins and minerals. It also came in a berry flaver, not just cirtus.

Laurie
Ripp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 02:01 PM   #23  

Heather,
I had turkey for lunch. I normally try to keep my meats on the lean side...fish, turkey, chicken and avoid beef. Breakfast is usually just eggs. This morning I just had a LA lite for breakfast and saved the protein.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:14 PM   #24  

Deets...where are you??? Did you WI yet? I'm anxious to see how TO worked for you this time...
Old 12-28-2005, 02:47 PM   #25  

Default thanks

Thanks for the infor and I found it. Thanks alot
ptspeced
ptspeced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 03:19 PM   #26  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Well, I was probably up about 4lb after a BAD three day weekend of eating (remember, I had only cheated ONE SINGLE time (one meal in my whole program time, so this is HUGE for me) and TO took off about three...I am back to the 136 mark. Still, not UNhappy bout this
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 03:21 PM   #27  
banned

Oh, and since I was still up 1.2 from my last WI despite the fast forward...my counselor told me I was probably holding a ton of sodium (by blood pressure was up to 130/70 when its usually like 108/60) and that I probably ate TOO LITTLE yesterday....
Old 12-28-2005, 03:49 PM   #28  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Really? Well if that is the case then you will see more loss here in the next couple of days. I have a scale that measures weight, body fat, and water. It is nice to see if I am holding on to it in some way.

Went to COD, my weight is exactly the same as the last time I went in about a week and a half ago. Since I was up an obcene 7 lbs on Monday, I am thrilled with that!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 04:05 PM   #29  
banned

Katie- what kind of scale do you have? I have an OLD NON DIGITAL scale. I dont even really know how much I was REALLY up, but have a ballpark idea. Im looking to buy one, yours sounds awesome.
Old 12-28-2005, 04:53 PM   #30  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I bought it at Walmart for about $38.00. It is a Taylor brand. I really like it.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote