3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL: Friends and Losers - December 2005 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/69474-lawl-friends-losers-december-2005-a.html)

mrsbeanie 12-02-2005 09:04 PM

TeaElle - hope you did well on your exam!! Good luck on TO off next week!

Repo girl 12-02-2005 10:30 PM

Beanie- Wohoooooo!!:carrot: :carrot: You are the bomdiggity chickie:dance: WTG!!

Deets- Your post made me laugh so hard. When you cheat girl, you don't hold anything back!! Hope it helps. You know what, though, I would not cheat yourself tomorrow. I think that you will be defeating the purpose if you do.

Big NSV for me tonight. I went to the DI, a thrift store, and bought a nearly new pair of Soda brand platform Mary Janes for $4.00. The platform is 4" at the heel. I have been wanting these shoes forever, but never can bring myself to spend the $. When I saw them I checked the size, 7 1/2, and thought, oh well, too small. I'm an 8 1/2. Then I started thinking about how back when I was thinner, I was a 7 or 7 1/2. On a whim I tried them and guess what, they fit great. Sooo cute! And they make me so tall. Now I can put my platform flip flops away. LOL

Now on to a sensitive subject. Sorry if this gets too graphic for anyone....but to all of you short girls out there (I am 5'1) I have found something that helps me with constipation. Since I am so short, my feet don't sit firmly on the floor when I am on the, uh, throne. I got a little step stool for my feet, and viola!! Things are, well, more of a "smooth move" in there now. Just so you little chickies know.

Have a great night all!! Katie

textjewel 12-03-2005 08:48 AM

Morning, chicks!

Katie - what a terrific NSV - I find that my hands, feet and face seem to lose weight the fastest too -- also heels give me a whole new outlook - (so THAT's what it looks like from up here;) )

Beanie - WOOHOO:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: Just keep on, and you'll be as skinny as the carrot! Is that FORTY POUNDS????

Deets - and all you cheaters - you've got me thinking of cake and ice cream - stop it! stop it! Hmm, maybe in a controlled situation?? Like Baskins and Robins??? Did you WI at home today? Think it's a good idea just to see what all that sugar does to you. I'm not sure about cutting out your starches today - honestly, I think the best thing is to be completely POP - but who knows - try it? It's all a balancing act.

TeaElleBee - good luck on your exam! what are you studying? I'm also having problems with regular eating. .Yesterday the counselor noticed that I wasn't eating all my portions -

Sy - sorry about the snow spoiling your lights - maybe they postponed them until today?

Cnt - down 10 inches - that's terrific! Are you shopping in your closet for smaller stuff?

Hope you all have a great day!

Julie

LadyIzzy 12-03-2005 08:55 AM

Smooth Move

Repo - that works for tall girls too. I'm 5'7-1/2" and I find that helps me also. Think about it, the natural way to 'go' is how the cavemen/women and indians did it. A squat. They had babies that way and some natualist are going back to the squat for having baby. Less stress on the mommy and baby. Oh, and speaking of moves, I received the Smooth Moves tea Thursday and only remembered to make a cup when I read your post. I'll let you know how everything comes out:devil: , just kidding:D.

toria 12-03-2005 11:20 AM

Beanie - nice job what an awesome loss!

Deets - you have me craving for McD's haha. Good luck with WI

I am trying to be so good this month because my brother's engagement party is the 30th and his finance asked me to be a bridesmaid for their September wedding....Well let me tell all of her relatives and friends that are other bridesmades probably weigh in a range from 100-125lbs and are 22-25 years old hahaha (I am 27 and 183) so I am determined not to be the fat bridesmaid who ruins the pics lol. Oh and the bride is probably 105lbs haha. Wish me luck I am going to need it :)

deetsmom 12-03-2005 11:44 AM

um....if any of you decide to go off program, uh...DO NOT weigh the next morning. Enough said.

textjewel 12-03-2005 11:48 AM

Deets - you know all that sugar and salt (fries and hamburger) just GRABBED all the water molecules. . . Keep the faith, chickie. . Hopefully you enjoyed it --

Toria - when is the dress fitting? Don't worry, you will look FAB for the wedding pictures - you still have about 10 months!

Julie

mrsbeanie 12-03-2005 12:02 PM

Deets - I agree with textjewel. A lot of it would cause water retention just drink extra couple of glasses of water for the next few days!! Don't get discouraged or beat yourself up!!

Katie, text, toria, tea, emmys, deets - thanks all for the congrats...like I said I am watching really close the next few days what I eat...I have seen how the big take off numbers have jumped back on a lot of people. I don't want that to happen!!

Toria- you have lots of time! You'll make it!

Just wanted to say thanks to Jlynn hey found that morning blend and the lunas plus the SMOOTH MOVE TEA at Fred Meyer! Thanks for the heads up!

What are you up to today Textjewel?

slimdreams 12-03-2005 05:09 PM

Just wanted to say congratulations to all the losers! I haven't been here in a while. I've been mad at myself, and feeling like I'm failing lawl. Af is here right now so I'm hoping that's the reason for me being to 178-179 right now. My home scale says 182, but it's always 2 lbs heavier than lawl's scale. I didn't even gain over the holidays so I'm hoping and praying it's because of af. Im going to do the take off starting tomorrow or Monday. I am going by my home scale, because I wanted out of the 180's for good, and I had got my scale to say 178.8,179.4, so that's what I'm going to get back down past. Send some of your losing vibes this way. I haven't been eating bad at all, really I haven't. They think, and I KNOW red plan #1 is too much food for me. My baby isn't nursing regularly, and I've missed working out a lot.(they said I didn't have to with this plan). So, on the red plan I HAVE to workout for a hr each day in order to lose with it. I'm putting myself back on the blue plan, the one I knew and felt in my heart would work! I hear a lot of people talking about this smooth move tea, I'm going to have to get me some. I'm going back to my lunas this week too. I lost 5lbs on my own in one week with the lunas and the blue plan. Well gotta run ladies, the inlaws are still here but leaving tonight I guess. Maybe I can definitely get back on track. It's been real hard having on plan foods, then having the Il's eat them up. I do not have money like that to replace what they ATE! Talk to you all soon!

mrsbeanie 12-03-2005 07:30 PM

MetalChic- Thanks for posting your menu information. I really appreciate it. I admire your determination and always reminding us to stay on plan! You're the greatest! Thanks!

Shennie - Lites for $8.50 is a great price!

Mom_of_3_Monsters 12-03-2005 09:03 PM

Beanie - Congrats ... WOW such a great loss !! I guess that made TO worth while !! :carrot:

cnt0418 12-03-2005 09:12 PM

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: Beanie YOU ROCK!!!!!! Good job!!!!

I went in today and am in the 170's-- barley, but still there. I am going to try so hard to lose 10lbs this month. I really do seem to be in a stall mode. I am going to try to mix some things up the next couple of weeks and see what happens.

Deets-- just one thing-- LEMON WATER,LEMON WATER, LEMON WATER!!! ;)
That always helps me when I cheat- and try green tea!!!! You are doing great!!!

I am in a smaller size. It feels great, I still wear some of my older clothes but they sure don't fit right. I have been hitting the DI a couple times a month to get me through this transition, I don't want to spend money on things that I won't stay in for a long time.

Everyone have a great night and weekend!!!!! :joker: :flow2: :dancer: :encore:

Repo girl 12-04-2005 10:09 AM

Hi all,
CNT- We must be seperated twins. I am in the DI all of the time. I shop Rexburg, but the Blackfoot DI has the best prices around. One time a while back they had 2 racks of brand new mens suits for $30.00. I have to do an interview at ISU next week for graduation, and I know that none of my dresses fit anymore. I went into DI and bought a really classy dress (size L!!) for $6.00. It looks brand new. Good luck with your goal!!

Kisha- Good to hear from you chickie. I was wondering where you have been.

Have a great, POP day all!!!!

textjewel 12-04-2005 10:42 AM

Hey chicks!

Okay, Idaho chicks, more translation time- what does DI stand for?

Cnt - I'm with you - I'm at 178 (woohoo) at home, but I really, really want to see it at the center before I claim it. . not sure I totally trust my home scale, ya know? And I have finally recognized that some of the clothes that I was wearing at 228 are really too big. Really and truly they are.

Hey Kisha - good to see you again! Not sure, are you doing lites or not? If so, and you're not exercising 5 hours a week, you're probably right - red may be a bit too much food for you.

Katie - what kind of interview?? can you wear your new heels with it?

Deets - is the scale more friendly today?

Hugs to all,
Julie

Repo girl 12-04-2005 10:51 AM

Hey Julie, DI is Deseret Industries. It is a work training center for handicapped people that is owned by the LDS Church (Mormans). They are big thrift stores full of everything you can think of. All of their merchandise begins as a donation. My interview is a practice interview to defend my portfolio that I have written on child development and care. The read interview is with a state board in Feb. I graduate the program (Child Development Associate) in two weeks, but do not have the certification interview for a couple of months. My new shoes don't go wth my dress at all. I am going to have to go back to DI!!