Old 11-09-2005, 12:16 PM   #271  

Way to Go Julie
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 12:23 PM   #272  

Hello!!!

Okay, I guess I am a bit slow because I just realized reading the posts today that there are people in Idaho on this!!!! Yeah!!!! In live in Jerome but I work and go to CSI in Twin. I started LAWL last month and have lost 10lbs but-- on my last WI had gained 2 back ( I was wearing jeans and had eaten at the Olive Garden in Boise). But I think most of it is gone now. Oh well-- you lose some and gain some (ha, ha!!!)

I had to take my kids into the Dr. yesterday and they both have strep-- YIKES!!!! I can tell you that the Dr visit and the meds were not on my budget for this week and we were tight anyway-- oh well!!!!!

I hope that everyone has a great day!!!!!!
cnt0418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 12:26 PM   #273  

Jlynn1: COD (Center of Doom, or the LAWL Center)
Doggie Fix: It's a program I think on A & E, I haven't watched it yet - I think it's called Bounty Hunter? Seems to be a popular - Dog is the main guy in the show? Others can fill you in. LOL!

Julie:
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 12:27 PM   #274  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

The times the are a'changin'! Way to go Julie!! I had a good WI too...I didnt even believe it...I never have such a big loss...1.8 pounds. Still have my three week TOM too, but very mild. I gave up the Flax Seed oil capsules and tried to drink LESS water...I usually have about 10 16oz poland springs..no joke...maybe I am drinking TOO MUCH water and retaining..who knows. Ill continue to tweak and pray that Friday isnt a fluke. My goal date is in 12 days but have already been approved to continue free till I hit the next 6 pounds. I will re-sign for more later on. Course, I come home and on Martha they are baking the most FABULOUS pound cake ever..darn them!!!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 01:12 PM   #275  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Katie - your husband rocks! The important thing is to enjoy and celebrate your daughter not stuff your face with cake! I would be mean and next time send them a cake from a bakery and say if all you want is cake you can stay home and eat it, however if you would like to come celebrate our daughter's birthday you'll come sit down and shut up! LOL (Big talker, no action here!) lol

Andi
I am doing my best to stay POP, but yes I do believe that to do this for the rest of my life. I have to find a way that I can live with it. I refuse to let myself give up again.

Text Jewel
Congrats on the good weigh-in Julie! I bet it feels good!

Rosterhome
No help on the smoothies, I cannot drink anything that is not smooth without floaties if you know what I mean.

Carmen
Hope you weigh in goes well tomorrow

Mary
Hope you have great success on Purple

Shennie
Wow! Thats great 6 pds in a month is good!

Deets
Way to go on having a good weigh in! 1.8 pds is awesome

Jlynn
the name is Alicia she has lost 101 pds and I believe is in maitenance. About the sugar beets my husband worked for transsystems for a while, he said you wouldn't believe some of the people they hire. He always told me watch out for those green mean machines! LOL

cnt
wow this is awesome 5 Idaho girls.
Biggest Loser - man Matt looked a lot better with his haircut!! That was thoughtful of Suzy to notice how self-conscious he was at the photo shoot. Shannon wow she looked great too. Is it me or does it seem like more of the contestants this year did better after they went home? last year it seems like more of them gave up?

Dog - Man I am sick of repeats. They show that justin one all the time...come on he's not even on the show anymore! I need a new DOG show.

Take care everyone check in later

Beanie

Last edited by mrsbeanie; 01-12-2006 at 10:50 AM.
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 01:40 PM   #276  

S/C/G: 236/216.5/165

Height: 5'8

COD---I haven't quit laughing yet! My friend will LOVE that one!!!
I guess I wil go WI today sometime......we'll see how it goes.

cnt- there is a lot of crud going around the valley, so hang in there! I told the girls (we had the flu go thru last week). Drink a lot of water (not from the pool) and wash your hands continually, toothbrushes in the DW on swim days (easy for them to remember) and by all means, don't go gawk when someone gets sick! Subbing around I am exposed to a lot, so I really think I should probably get the shot? (I gather you are in the nursing program?) BTW congrats on the bond passing for your schools!
jlynn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:12 PM   #277  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

The situation has been taken care of. Carry on.

Aphil
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:15 PM   #278  

Height: 5' 4"

Thanks Aphil!
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:27 PM   #279  

Thanks Aphil!

Hey, what has happened to Auditgirl? Didn't she make goal, and was she the one that was thinking of becoming a counselor at the COD? Julie, MetalChic, Star - please refresh my memory!
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:43 PM   #280  

Height: 5' 4"

I don't know what happened to Audit girl. But I think Mandy was the one that was training to become a counselor and then someone said she was pregnant.
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:50 PM   #281  

Hello everyone!

I am new and I figured I would swing by and say hello. =)
How is everyone doing?
lucky_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 03:19 PM   #282  

cnt~I love olive garden. I haven't been since my first week on program, but I am heading come mid january for my goal celebration. I can't wait to have a never ending pasta bowl. I found the recipe for their capelinni pomodoro on the copykat recipe and posted a on plan version in the recipe thread.

So happy for you deets, you deserve it
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 04:55 PM   #283  

Hey ladies!

Man, you all are rolling! I've been out of town, so I couldn't post. I still haven't gotten a chance to go back and read through the posts, or new threads. Well, I just wanted to say a quick hello, and I'll check back in a minute, after I unpack, and play catch up!!
slimdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 05:00 PM   #284  

Shennie - That sounds so good! I love Olive Garden too!! I'm heading over to that thread to copy that recipe! Thanks

Andi
wtxchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 05:28 PM   #285  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi All,
Went to COD today, I am down 3.4 lbs since last Friday!! I am so glad that I have been able to recover form my little cheats, and that now I am back to dropping lbs.

Julie- Way to go!!

Andi- 23 years? Yikes!!

Cnt- We don't have Olive Garden yet, but there is talk of one in Idaho Falls. For my sake, I hope not. There is not a better restaurant on the planet!

I always miss BL, and always forget to TIVO it. We must always have repos on Tuesdays, but repos have been so boring lately. I am ready for some fun, excitement.

I have a really sick puppy named Suzy. She is one that we sold about a month ago, then got sick. The owners asked me if I would care for her while she was ill because they don't know what to do for her. I think that she has parvo. For those who don't know, parvo is one of the worst illnesses that puppies can get. The survival rate is well under 50%. The vet charges over $500.00 to treat it, and often does not have success. Anyway, I have been forcing yougurt, baby cereal, medicated calfs milk, electrolyte solution, and canned pumpkin down her throat with a turkey baster for days. She is throwing up, dirarheah, and is just a skeleton. I have only ever saved one puppy with parvo, but Suzy has had more shots. I am suprised that she even has gotten it. Anyway, in the next two days she will either rally and be okay over time, or she will die. I am so worried about her. I think that she acts a little better this afternoon, but things could change in a flash. I will keep nursing her the best that I can. Please help me pray for her as well. I will be so sad if I lose her.

Have a great POP day everybody, Katie
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote