Old 01-24-2005, 11:21 AM   #766  
One meal at a time!

S/C/G: 198/185/130

Height: 5' 2"

I decided to change my ticker and goals. (AGAIN) I'm setting 10 pound goals for myself now. The other way I was getting confused at what I started at when I made the Valentine's Day Goal. But anyway, I'll never forget my start weight this time around. So, my first goal is 10 pounds and I have 2.2 to go before I reach that one.... I'll just leave it at that instead of thinking ahead... I think it's better for me not to set a time limit as long as I reach each goal....
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 11:26 AM   #767  
One meal at a time!

Star....I love your new goal....

I wonder why my ticker has that I need to lose 2.1 instead of 2.2....
Old 01-24-2005, 11:38 AM   #768  
One meal at a time!

I changed again. Just did a 10 pound ticker and put my stats under my avatar. Much better now.... I know, I drive myself nuts with this too....
Old 01-24-2005, 12:13 PM   #769  

Hi everyone.

Hey Star, I'm with you again regarding the moo-moos! LOL!

Jumper: Aren't weekend hard, especially with company. Go EAGELS! Donavan McNabb is an Alumi from SU - so under the superbowl (when they win), I'm an Eagels fan! LOL! Hey, not sure if your into this or not, but on Friday I stopped by a grocery store that I normally don't go to. I saw some diet hot chocolate. It's only 25 calories so I had a cup on Friday. Of course, it's not that good - but maybe you could try that when the kids are having the 'real' stuff. I'm not a huge marshmellow fan, but give me a jar of Fluff and it's gone before it's out of my hands. I would rather have that instead of chocolate. I know, I'm sick - but can't bring that into the house either. Of course, it would be better eatting a jar of that than a jar on PB. I hope I don't stop for some on the way home. LOL!

Hey, all you peanut butter fans (who consider it as a trigger food). Peter Pan has a new peanut butter made with Splenda (with a blue lable) - it's horrible (okay, not that bad, but not that good either). I have tried it and was able to put it away without wanting anymore (which is a first for me). As a matter of fact, I haven't thought of it since Friday (when I purchased it). There is another one on the market that tastes better (Carb Options) so I won't buy it, but if you want a taste without killing the jar, try this one.

Fiona: Keeping the fingers crossed for DH.

Gotta run, Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 12:21 PM   #770  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

karen:
6 oz. boneless ckinless chicken breast:
about 270 calories
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 12:35 PM   #771  
One meal at a time!

Thanks Aphil...

Last edited by Karen; 01-24-2005 at 12:43 PM.
Old 01-24-2005, 01:24 PM   #772  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Hey chicks!!!

Well i went to WI today and i was up 1lb. We looked over my diary and think it might have been to much sodium and i had like 3 limited one day oops! I made the meatloaf yesterday, had 1/2 baked potato and made Veggie soup with pork rib meat in it last night and i really thought i was doing so well over the weekend oh well lol. So my goal is to not have anymore limiteds the rest of the week. We will see if i can do that. I do my weeks Friday-Thursday so im going to cross my fingers! So far im POP today. Getting ready to go fix my lunch in a little bit.

Im glad to see that everyone is making little goals and doing good. We had snow showers but no accumulation to talk about but it was very cold and windy on saturday.

Well i have a lot of work to do so i better get back check in later

Britt
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 01:27 PM   #773  

Hiya chicks!

Boy I stayed OP yesterday, but just barely! Don't know if it's TOM, or if it's because no center for two weeks, upcoming cruise, but really had to watch it yesterday - the chocolate monster really knew my name. Plus the snow didn't help either.

But my weight at home was still 197, so I'm 3 down for my birthday goal .. I am still hoping for 195 by Friday!

I went thru the vacation clothes I had set aside, and luckily the size 16's all fit now (of course they are all black)

Carolyn, social occasions are the worst especially at home with lots of Off Program food. . .I always feel guilty when I've run amok, or think I have. But what helps me is to get right back on track the day after - it's only a day - it's not the way I want to live my life, right?

Sy- I love fluff, too. Can't have it in the house. But my favorite PB sandwich is with honey. Love it.

Karen, you are doing so great on your 10 pound goal! WTG on facing the buffet yesterday!

Beverly - on purple, 3 tbsp PB is one protein. It's a lot of PB at one time, so I haven't had any since October.

Jibbelle (Marcie?) - I think the scale is one reason that I hate going to the doctor. If they hassle you at least you can tell them you're doing something about it!

Star, as always you have the best sig lines. . .

Fiona - fingers crossed for your DH. And you can do it - the prize is worth being POP 26 days. . . Now let me know how you'll only have one piece of that cheesecake?? I want hints! My BD is not that far after yours. .

I hope Sammy is doing well. . . And Kristi . . .

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 03:00 PM   #774  

Good afternoon everyone - I decided to jump on the two-ticker wagon, too. I think 10 pounds by my birthday might be a leeeeetle ambitious, but it's a nice round number so I'm going to get as close as I can. :

Does anyone know if there is real science behind LAWL's regulating caffeine intake (regular coffee or tea is limited to 2 cups per day but decaf is unlimited)? Just curious.

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 03:43 PM   #775  

Default Take all our fun away.....

Sy - girl you crack me up You take a perfectly good trigger food like peanut butter and search for one that tastes so bad it makes you run and hide..... Now, stay away from chocolate

BTW, I bought a little book Friday called "Weight Loss for Dummies" in it there was a list of "10 Best Diet Foods" of which chocolate was numer 10. I'll try and remember to bring it in tomorrow so I can share the good news with you word for word.
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 06:22 PM   #776  

Where IS everyone today???

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 06:33 PM   #777  

Good evening all! I made it to the dr.....I have a sinus infection...as I suspected. She put me on two different meds to clear it up. I have been dealing with it for 2 or 3 weeks, so I am glad I finally went to the dr! I had a temp of 100.5, which is high for me since I usually run low. Maybe this infection is why I have not had a weight loss in two weeks. Who knows??? I will take my 11 lbs in 4 weeks and be happy!

I have had 3 perfect on plan days....hoping to have a whole week of perfect on plans days!!!

Have a nice evening all-
Jibbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 06:47 PM   #778  
One meal at a time!

Ok Chicks,
It's about time for me to go home I wasn't able to get on the computer earlier..Some kind of problems but anyway, I'll talk to you all in the morning.
Marcie...Hope you get feeling better..
Old 01-24-2005, 08:54 PM   #779  

good evening all... hope you had a wonderful weekend. friday and saturday i was not on plan AT ALL, but guess what, today i weighed in and lost 1.4 pounds... how is that possible? i think it will probably catch up with me at the next weigh in...

is anyone on the carb cravers plan? they told me i would be able to do that after i had lost 10 pounds, but i don't know much about it.

marcie - sorry you aren't feeling well. my friend came over this weekend and she had a sinus infection as well. she was on some meds that kept making her dizzy, so be careful! good job on the 3 days!

i just wanted to tell you some exciting news!! i have a date on thursday!! very excited!
Cici2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:19 PM   #780  
BAS
BAS

Hey you skinny Karen - you did it girl - wow - what I wouldn't give to be standing in your shoes today! Your so on track now that I just know you are going to keep on going down . THis is the last time you will be at 168.6 - you can do it.

Fiona - which plan are you on? Sounds like your DH has a very good chance of getting the job - well keep hoping for you.

Carolyn: You may have had a setback this weekend but whats more important than that is that YOUR BACK ON TRACK - you haven't given in.

Julie - why is three tbsp of peanut butter way too much? Why haven't you had it since October - did it make you gain weight?

Star how much PNB do you put on your toast in the morning?

I have a question - the deli turkey etc = how many ounces are we allowed say for a carb craver sandwich?? And if I have a carb Craver sandwich for lunch - and on the purple plan you are allowed two starches do I still get to have the two starches and count the Carb Craver as a protein? Am I understanding this correctly? If so I'm in heaven.

Marcie - I hope you feel better - I get one Sinus infection per year and like you I wait too long and hope it will pass but it never does. I have a doctor's appt Next wednesday to get my "purple pill" refilled along with my cholestoral medicine (ug). My blood pressure is back to normal now I just need to get my cholestoral lower. 190 last time from 260 the time before. I get it checked every three months.

Well I have my binder put together, my journal of eating written out, I'm hungry as we speak but I'll just drink more water, and I'm ready for another day OP. I just finished my exercises too. I can't believe that I have exercised at least 5 days per week for over a year and never did anything like this before. I'm obsessed with it - I can't sleep or I feel depressed if I can't do my exercises like I should. Isn't that weird - Star - our exercise girl- is rubbing off of me - I love it - thanks Star! Now I do wonder if I didn't do all these exercises just what would I weigh because My job consists of sitting mostly 8 hours a day. Not much exercise there although I do try to get up and leave my desk as much as possible.

OKay I have to put the dishes away in the dishwasher so I'll catch everyone tomorrow night. Hugs to all
BAS is offline   Reply With Quote