Height: 5.5

Wait, now I can! The one with a chick.
apple76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #64  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Boy it's quiet around here!

Erin - welcome back! I've been giving this another "go around" again also but I remember it being much easier the first time. It looks like you got a good jump start, good for you!
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #65  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

Good morning everyone!

Kim- Hopefully such a huge health scare will put your uncle onto the right track and make his health a priority. All of my uncles are really heavy drinkers, so I'm so worried one day this is going to happen to them! So scary!

Amy- Things have been going great down in SD! My job is finally starting to mellow out so I'm feeling a lot less stressed than I used to... which I'm sure is good for my WL! It's all rainy and gloomy down here.. how is it up in your neck of the woods??? I can't wait for it to be summer already so SD can be back to normal!

Erin- Lately I've been feeling like I can't eat all of this food, too. So I don't. However, I have been losing like a pound a week... which stinks! And as long as you're choosing lean and low fat options for your exchanges I think you should be fine. Good luck!

emmysmom- It's Tina, right??? Anyway, I'm doing Power Sculpt only and I definitely saw a difference after doing it for a few days. I want the cardio max dvd too... when you say you wanted to throw up.... you didn't mean that, right??

Liza- Hope the finger is feeling better!

Everyone else that I missed and that's lurking this morning... HI! I'm off to COD to try and get some counseling... we'll see. Hope everyone has a very very POP day! Later!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:31 AM   #66  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

I can't Kimberly....
I hope that someone is able to get through to your uncle! I know he has kids and that should be enough motivation to whip him into shape. they must have been terrified! I hope he realizes soon...

Morning all!

My banquet dinner was ok-I was not POP but tried to keep it as close as possible. They but a piece of choc mousse cheesecake in front of every place setting-grrr. I had a few bites just bc it was there. I should have moved it as soon as I sat down but just wasn't in the right mindset bc I had saved so many exchanges that by the time I got there I literally had a headache I was so hungry! Oh well....back on track today!

Hope everyone has a great Wed! Mine will be busy so I gotta get goin!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:46 AM   #67  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi and good morning to all!

Michie-I am glad your job is getting less stressful. That always makes it easier. Good luck at COD. How's the Kmart Challenge going? I really did want to throw up the first time I did the Cardio Max but I did level two and I hadn't done any activity for about 6 months.

Kimberly- I have an uncle that is the same way. We recently had a scare as well. He needs to quit drinking and smoking as well. I hinestly can't see that happening any time soon? It is really sad!

Amylou- It sounds like you made pretty good choices, we can't always be perfect. I know what you mean about saving exchages and then getting a headache. God that sucks. Glad the Banquet went well!

By the way i did go to Sushi last night and it was fantastic. Seriously I could eat it everyday if I could! YUM! I think I Did pretty good. I saved 2 fats 3 starches and 1 1/2 Protiens. So I think that was pretty on plan!

I hope everyone has a POP day! And as always thanks a lot for all of your support! You gals and Dan, HA! ROCK!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:47 AM   #68  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Hey ya'll!!

Just checking in this morning. I'm doing well...oooh, I did an hour on my treadmill last night.

Amy/Cindy - I went to the Dr. last week because my blood pressure has been up for several months. I thought it was just stress from DH's accident and long recovery, but things are getting back to normal and my BP hasn't gone down. Anyways, Dr. put me on a water pill to start working on that and ordered labs to make sure everything else is okay. Second issue was that I don't sleep well, I usually can't wind down and go to sleep until at least midnight, and sometimes am still restless. Apparently, according to DH, I also snore terribly loud (how unlady-like). So, Dr. ordered a sleep study to see if I have sleep apnea or any else. I'll find out the results to all the tests next week. Thanks for being concerned and I will let you know how it comes out.

Kimberly - Unfortunately, my Dad is a drinker. When he had his first heart attack about 20 years ago, the cath with a angioplasty (sp) was all they needed to do. It scared him straight for several years, then he slowly slipped back into bad eatting and drinking habits. A few years ago he had a quintuple by-pass...now he does okay, but I guess some habits and addictions just won't stay away.

Hope everyone has a great day!
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #69  
Cecilia

Hi Paula we were posting at the same time!

Congrats on the Treadmill time! You are way more motivated than me! Can you kick me in the Butt!

Last edited by cecil; 02-20-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #70  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everyone

I have to tell you, Katie.......you hotel story sounds like one of my family stories.......I was laughing out loud.......! I am glad you all had so much fun.

So, yesterday, I was doing my flylady chore.......cleaning out one of my messiest dresser drawers, and I found all of my sexy panties....and I almost started crying. I purposely have NOT cleaned that drawer out since before I was pregnant with 3 yo DS. I have not wanted to face that music. Anyway.....I have a STACK of gorgeous panties that do NOT fit. I can't even imagine what DH must think of my 100% cotton fatty panties I wear now . I decided to not waste any energy crying, and instead I walked to go pick up DS from school. It is a short walk, but we stopped at the park, and I walked laps around this cute little trail that circles the park while DS played for a few minutes. I got in a total of about 30 minutes of exercise.....and that is a HUGE deal for me . Anyway.......I am going to try really hard to do some sort of exercise again today. Also......I did not stay OP yesterday....and today I have to pick up a butt load of girl scout cookies........so wish me luck!!!

Ok, big hellos to everyone............I just can't seem to find time to play much here............but I do so adore you all!!!! Have a great day......and be a POPstar today!!!

Hey, did anyone watch AI last night? I am loving the guys!!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #71  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone!

Erin- So sorry about your m/c. It sounds like it was a long road for you. I am so glad that you came back here. I do still talk to Mary from time to time. She had twins last year! I really do not like the numbered plans at all. I am staying on red, no lites. Apply that phrase loosely, as I am not really on plan at all for last little bit. I really need to buckle down and quit being dumb.

Tina- Great job with all of the exercise, you are my shero!

Cindy- Hmmm, that is true. Cant let the kids know that their parents and grandparents are rabble rousers!

Kimberly- Glad that things are okay for your uncle. Hopefully your family can help him get his act together.

Debbie- Allergic to DH? That is funny.

Amy- Tell me about your speaking engagement. I have one next month and I am already freaking out!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:55 AM   #72  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Oh, yes, I also wanted to express my sympathy, Erin. I know how heartbreaking it is to lose a child....no matter how young. .

And a couple of you asked about DD.......she is doing well She is 26 weeks along now, and super healthy. She plans on naming her baby Maria Nicole......isn't that sweet? She is really beginning to feel the bond with her baby now.......it is really endearing to watch her changing into a mom Sometimes you just don't understand why life goes the way it goes..........but sometimes it doens't matter why..........somehow this needed to happen in our lives........and I am just so thankful that my family is all together and in good health

And Kimberly...........I know how heartbreaking it is to see someone you love hurting themself. Just love him.........that's all you can do
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:58 AM   #73  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Cecelia - Come on you can do it too.

Nicole - Way to go! I feel so much better when I exercise, but I am the queen of excuses most of the time.
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:07 PM   #74  
Cecilia

Hi Katie!- What is your speaking engagement? I agree with nicole about the hotel story sooo funny! I was laughing. Some people seriously lighten up! Ha!

Hi Nicole- I am soo jealous you can walk outside right now! Last night it was -20 below with -30 wind chill which made it -50 below! It was sooo cold! Omg! I cannot wait till spring! Someone fly me to your house I will do all of your fly lady chores just let me be warm! Ha!
Old 02-20-2008, 12:13 PM   #75  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Wow, everyone was posting at the same time.

Nicole- I finally bought some bigger black lacey panties. They are sooo much better than the cotton fatty panties. Good job on the exercise, and good luck with the GS cookies. Damn girl scouts anyway.

Paula- Great job with the exercise!

Cecilia- Glad that you enjoyed the sushi. I have never had it.

Amy- I would have eaten the whole thing, and DH's, so good job on taking a few bites!

Michelle- Glad that your job is chilling out. There is nothing worse than a stressful job.

Dawn- Hey, how are you doing?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote