Old 02-15-2008, 03:10 PM   #121  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2112 View Post
What? We're not teens anymore? CRAP!!

Then again, the receeding hairline and grey on the sides should have been indication enough for me...
AH HA! So that is why you are hiding your hairline in your photo

Cecilia - I have to say that most people who treat others that way are just unhappy with themselves. You know the saying you can't really like other people until you like yourself. Most people like this can't make themselves happy, so they try and make other people as miserable as they are. Just remember that you like, value, and respect yourself, and don't need to take advice from someone who doesn't know the meaning of the phrase "Constructive Criticisim".
krjpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:55 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Jillian, I can almost hear the smiles from your post. Hopefully this is the start of DH being able to call home a little more often. Have a great day with your kids.

Lettie, My DH always is greatly affected by the MSG too. I can't believe that didn't cause the scale to go shooting up! That is amazing. The guy who was suing us for the fender bender that my DD was in almost 3 years ago finally settled yesterday. We were so happy. They did give him 10,000$ for it.

Cecilia, Have fun on a weekend away. Next time she asks if you want to work in the store, just say no thanks. Two jobs? I just can't imagine

Dan, Sigh.. I'm sneaking up on 30 years out of high school myself, but I had a great time at the 20 year and reconnected with friends that I've kept in contact with ever since. I'm sure that you will keep the weight off! OK is it tomorrow that you are going to the Melting Pot? Happy birthday to Liz if it is her birthday here soon.

Liza, Sorry that you hurt your finger! Hope it heals and you can get back to typing to us soon.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:34 AM   #123  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

hellooo?? (echo, echo, echo....)

Today is DS 2nd birthday! I almost cried this morning, I miss him being little!! I didnt make my 229 goal but 230 is fine with me! I get off work at 12 today then we are having a big birthday party at 2pm for all of our frineds and family! I am saving 2 starches and a fat for a small piece of birthday cake! (As per the LA Free to Live tip cards!!)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Last edited by bradleys mom; 02-16-2008 at 10:36 AM.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #124  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

Where is everyone at? I have been on plan today and my DH is taking me out tonight. I have saved up for this.

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 09:28 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Off to Vegas this morning. Wish me luck. I hope to stay strong and eat well. If not next week I will be back in full force. The hotel has a gym and I plan on using it. I brought veggies for snacking and will try to make good choices otherwise.
TOM hit me last PM and I found myself finishing a piece of cake right after eating tortilla chips right out of the bag. Not a good start but heck I haven't had a chip in months and the cake was a creamy lemon thing. After i finished the cake I brushed my teeth and went to bed pouting.
Today it is carrots!
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote