Old 02-11-2008, 07:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Default FEB 11-17 Losers and Friends....

Yippie! first one up! I had a great week..... Lets do it again.

Welcome all newbies and to the rest of us... here is to a POP week!

Last edited by zambejaly5; 02-11-2008 at 07:54 AM.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

I was 203.2 this morning! and that is with TOM coming in this morning!! I think I will actually make my valentine goal...... which. I am not aiming for thursday to hit the goal. we are going to a Valentine banquet on Sunday so that is the day I am aiming for. so I have a solid week.

Is it just my computer? I cannot see the tickers on any of our threads. I just changed mine and I want to see it, but all I see is question marks where the tickers are supposed to be. probably just my computer, but I don't know why it won't show them today.

DH is sick and staying home. temp of 102.1. Wish I could stay home and take care of him, but I am still in my first 90 days and would not get paid if I did that. Last week I realized the girl at work that seems to be the closets friend that I have made so far is really the one that seems to always be in the center of all the turmoil. she is always the one running to the boss and causing others to have problems. So as the Godfather says, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer".... I would rather have her right by me so I know it is not me she is talking about.

speaking of work. I better get kids moving and get out the door. DH is no help this morning, he is asleep in the tub...... POP today everyone!!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:12 AM   #3  
Gold with Lites

S/C/G: 196/XXX/135

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning everyone. As Lettie lead the way with her encouragement... let's be PoP Stars. I know I have some "challenges" at the end of this week so will go with Amy's challenge for the plateau breaker and measure and write down everything. I was actually at a loss this morning, but know yesterday's "not strict to plan day" hasn't shown up yet. I try, but when the rare occasion to eat out arises, I'm making good choices, but know I'm eating things they really aren't fixed the way they should be. I'm with Kimberley as she said after her off plan meal last week ... I fell yuck and didn't even enjoy it. Heading to fix some HLW now! Hope everyone's children are better, animals are better, weather is better, and everyone has a great day, and makes their Valentine's Day goals. Cindy
GrandmaCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning. Monday has come, my class is over, and now I can focus on myself. I ate so poorly this weekend that I am afraid to step on a scale. I fear that my lovely loss of the last few weeks is null and void. Today it is lemon water and green veggies.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:43 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Monday morning everybody! Hope everybody has an amazing week!

March will be 6 months since I started maintenance and I am determined to be within 5 pounds of my goal if it kills me! LOL I have the guarantee and there is no way that I am going to let myself NOT get my money back after working so hard to get the weight off to begin with. So heres to lots and lots of POP days in a row!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:11 AM   #6  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Mornin' y'all!

My weight was up today at COD again this morning. Boo... I am starting TO tomorrow. But TOM is visiting this week, so I guess I cant feel too bad about it! (LOL,that just reminded me DH always says, who is Tom?)
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:14 AM   #7  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

Good morning everyone,

I hope that everyone has a POP day. I am headed off for WI. I will let you all know how I do. I have been POP all weekend. So, I should see a loss. My center wants to take a pic of me this morning to show my loss so far.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #8  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Morning gang!

Tues- what were you studying for? I hope it went well and get right back on track!

Cindy- I'm glad you are with me for the plat breaker. I will have a challenging vday as I'm surprising Dbf with cookies, and a night out to a nice italian place we've never tried before....yikes! I am NOT plannign on cheating at all, but realize it wont be a POP day. GOODLUCK to you!

Hi Lettie- I like the godfather quote. It is so true. Just make sure you're never the one in the thick of the turmoil. Work drama is the worst bc there's nowhere to run! I had to sit in an office thick with tension on Friday...it was NOT pleasant. Sometimes I hate the way women fight! Passive agressive is just not my thing...anway, I hope DH feels better!

Kimberly-tell DH to hide your scale!! You are so close to goal and I know you will make it if you continue POP but I don't want TOM to get you down! Did you tell DH that TOM is an evil, evil man?? hahahha

I wrote an update in last weeks thread yesterday...so I wont repeat. I hope everyone has a great POP week. DO you all get Tues off in the US for lincoln's bday? I don't get school off but my office is closed. I always forget about this one...

ok-time to get a workout in! I've been doing my yoga booty ballet cabaret....it's so much fun!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:09 AM   #9  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Dionne-what a compliment they want to take your pic!

Kim- GET TO IT GIRL! If money isn't good motivation I don't know what is. You KNOW you have it in you so dig deep and get those scales down!

Oh and Lettie-I can't see your ticker either? I can only see about 1/2 of everyone's tickers so there must be something up! CONGRATS on your loss! You are almost out of the 2s!

PS- thanks for the compliment Debbie! You are right about everyone looking great!

Last edited by amylou7777; 02-11-2008 at 11:11 AM.
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:21 AM   #10  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everyone!!!! Stay tough today My sis is here for the week, so I will probably be pretty scarce...........but you never know, she might start pissing me off . I am so only kidding. Anyway.....have a great day everyone!!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #11  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Good morning! It sure is Monday After Friday's awful WI I just pouted all weekend and ate pretty much what I darn well pleased...YIKES. DH and I had Saturday evening to ourselves so we went to dinner and a movie. The stuff I ate was on plan I just had too darn much of it and of course had liquid starches. Got back on track yesterday and did a lot of walking when we visited the Biltmore House so hopefully that will help. I plan to check out the 5 day challenge that was mentioned.... I've got to get my mind straight for this!

DD and I are making valentine's cookies today but I use egg replacement since my great niece is allergic to eggs and had planned on splenda as well...so IF I have one it wouldn't be too off plan, guess I could count it as a starch and a fat. Hey did any of you get the chocolate truffle recipe that the COD was giving out last week? They were yummy and 6 count as a dairy. I need to get the stuff and make those for me

I'll check back in later for personals.... Here is to a POP day for every one!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:40 AM   #12  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

Morning peeps!

Kim- You are sooooooooo close! You can do this! Up your water and work out... you're so 229!

So far so POP this morning! I really want to be down by VDay so I am not messing around this week! I worked out and ate well over the weekend, so I really hope I'm down, or else I am going to be so discouraged! I hate it when I work out and eat right and gain, opposed to when I sit on my butt and eat off plan and I lose... it just isn't right! Anywho... I'm off to COD! Wish me luck!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:43 AM   #13  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone! Back on the wagon for me today, I was flat out awful all weekend. No worries, though. I am back in full force today!

Lettie- Another reason that I am glad I work from home. I rarely fight with myself, LOL.

Tuesday- Glad that school is over for a bit, sounds like you need it.

Nicole- Scarce?! WTF?

Dionne- GL at WI!

Kimberly- No worries, you will make that goal!

Kim- You can do it!

Hi Cindy!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #14  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Jill – we’re going to Orlando. We bought a timeshare down there last summer. It’s at a resort we stayed at 2 years ago & we pretty much thought it was the perfect place for the kids so we bought into it. Having a timeshare will also “force” me to go on vacation. I say force because I’m not the type of person that takes a week long vacation or really likes leaving home for vacation. I just didn’t grow up that way, but my DH did, so we went for it. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE going to new places and taking a break from the “real world”, but I always think about everything I should be doing at home instead of relaxing in the sun. Once I get there I’m fine, it’s just actually setting a date, booking everything and getting me there, but now I won’t have to worry about that because we have a fixed week every year! And yes, I’m very excited about getting out of these freezing temperatures, especially after this last weekend! I hate the weather in Minnesota, but yet I couldn’t image living anywhere else.

Katy – what was the truffle recipe you got at your COD?
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:46 AM   #15  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. just checking in since i have the day off today. got a bunch of stuff i should be doing, but i just don't want to!
hope everyone has a good week.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote