Old 12-31-2007, 02:41 PM   #76  

shy, I am so worried that I'll be a mess without seeing our son and the dog. Bob thinks I'm silly, but that's just the way I am!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 06:57 PM   #77  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Tammy
I don't know how you are going to do it lol. I would be lost. You enjoy yourself. Have time to yourself and you and the hubby spend the time together you never have alone. I could never go that long without seeing my cat lol.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 12-31-2007 at 06:59 PM.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 06:11 AM   #78  

I know the trip will be good for both of us. Just getting away from the cold weather will help my aches and pains that I'm having. I need to start a list of things that I want to take with us. crock pot, laundry basket. Those two things just came to mind. The condo may have a crock pot, but I don't know for sure. Our son will be flying down about halfway through the time that we are there. We're used to not seeing him that often since he's away at school, but we'll be further from him and I don't like that. As for the dog, he'll be at the doggy hotel. The owner already told me that she and her hubby will probably keep him in the house with them most of the time. He is one of their favorites "guests". I know I'll be lost without him, but taking him along wasn't an option. After hubby being so ill, it will do him so much good to get away. His nieces are coming up to GA from Tampa for a few days while we are there.

Pretty quiet around home last night to ring in the new year. Watched the ball drop, then went to bed. I had a very small glass of wine and switched over to diet pepsi. Big partier here!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 10:08 AM   #79  

Height: 5ft 5.5in

Default Back for the New Year

After not checking in for a month, I'm back on the diet wagon. I figure I gained back 7 of the 17 I'd lost prior to Thanksgiving which is a downer. On the up side, I still lost 10 last year which is 10 less than last January 1. So back on the alli plan starting today. I'm even going to the grocery store today to stock up on lower fat foods. Everyone else will be watching the football games or nursing their hangovers so I figure the store won't be too awful.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's and here's to a lighter New Year!
bobbigene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:32 AM   #80  

Being down that 10 is still a good thing!! Positive thinking!!! I should think that way too!! I think I'm staying in the house today. It's cold, windy, and snowy.

Amen to a lighter new year!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 11:53 AM   #81  

I just changed my tracker to show the weight that I've lost and the weight that I still want to lose. The weight I want to lose may change the closer I get. We'll see how I feel and what the doctor says. I had thought doing it in 10 pound increments would be better, but I'll give this a try and see what happens.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:25 PM   #82  

[B]happy New year all . i am back on the good wagon again as well. i weighed today and it showed 217 not nearly as bad as i thought ! whew. I am also strapping on my pedometer and walking ! my dog and i go out and just go till we get pooped out !. I am aiming for 10,000 steps a day. so far i am at 6,070. most of that was the morning walk. but it is a start anyway !

I read about adding more dairy to my diet as well as it pulls out more fat from the intestines. low fat milk and yogurt never hurt and if it helps all the more for it !
got2gethealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:11 PM   #83  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Tammy
You are going to have a wonderful time. I would sit and think of day to day life. What do you do each day. Make a list. That way you will have everything you need. Everything is going to be great.

Welcome to a brand new year of losing weight, getting healthy, having new and old friends to support you on this journey all of us are making.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:08 AM   #84  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Starting new thread..please post there now. THANKS!
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:38 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 192/174/165

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

I used Alli this summer and I dropped 10 pounds...now after my holiday binging I am back on it! Good luck to everyone!
addisonsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 08:26 PM   #86  

There is a new thread started for January. Come on over!!
Old 01-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #87  

Hey Everyone, I am going to start soon taking Alli. Are the sideeffects true, if you eat too much fat?
Synergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 269/250/135

Height: 5ft3

I started Alli today as well... so far so good no side effects.
mdm20 is offline   Reply With Quote