3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   New Feel Full Menu Plan (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/116726-new-feel-full-menu-plan.html)

Katy66 07-13-2007 03:50 PM

I was on purple w/lites before. Now I get 3P / 4V / 3F / 4S / 2D / 2 FATS.

dizi 07-13-2007 08:02 PM

I got my new plan today, purple w/ no lites to plan 3. My center told me with the new plan you have to do take-off every two weeks. I'm curious if anyone else was told this or if they were just trying to sell their juice.

Katy66 07-14-2007 01:16 PM

No one mentioned that to me.

Mama Nicole 07-14-2007 02:49 PM

Wow, I had no clue...........very interesting :)

notonadiet 07-14-2007 03:47 PM

because of the new guidlines to go along with the new plans, it is sometimes difficult to say what plan you will be on w/o knowing height and weight...if you want to post those, or send me a message I will let you know!

6digmans 07-14-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizi (Post 1773907)
I got my new plan today, purple w/ no lites to plan 3. My center told me with the new plan you have to do take-off every two weeks. I'm curious if anyone else was told this or if they were just trying to sell their juice.

I just wanted to chime in and say I think she was trying to sell you juice!

I am kinda lucky the girls I have delt with the exception of 1 of them are not pushy at all.

I even asked about that and she told me flat out its not required to do it at all. Its personal choice and that she and staff try to keep you losing with out the juice. I told the manager i was concerned about have a plateua (sp?) and she told me we are going to try and avoid that and hopefully not use the juice to get me started again.

She seemed honest , and I am a pretty good judge of charcter.

I say don't get the juice unless you stop losing for a while.

I keep my body guessing when it seems like the lose is slowing down to a few ounces. I flip all my food around when I eat it for like 2-3 days and then I get a lose. Is it from the changes no idea but who cares as long as I get a lose and save myself $$$$. I have not did the juice or any version of it since day 1.

I say save your money for a new outfit!:hug:;)

dizi 07-15-2007 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6digmans (Post 1775097)
I just wanted to chime in and say I think she was trying to sell you juice!

I am kinda lucky the girls I have delt with the exception of 1 of them are not pushy at all.

I even asked about that and she told me flat out its not required to do it at all. Its personal choice and that she and staff try to keep you losing with out the juice. I told the manager i was concerned about have a plateua (sp?) and she told me we are going to try and avoid that and hopefully not use the juice to get me started again.

She seemed honest , and I am a pretty good judge of charcter.

I say don't get the juice unless you stop losing for a while.

I keep my body guessing when it seems like the lose is slowing down to a few ounces. I flip all my food around when I eat it for like 2-3 days and then I get a lose. Is it from the changes no idea but who cares as long as I get a lose and save myself $$$$. I have not did the juice or any version of it since day 1.

I say save your money for a new outfit!:hug:;)

Thanks. I felt like she was really trying to make a sale. I only have 13 lbs. to go and still have 2 bottles of TO juice from when I first joined. There was no way I was buying more. Like you said, I'll save my money for new clothes!:)

aguerin 07-16-2007 11:36 AM

Talk about making a sale. My COD kept telling me they were rolling out the new plan this week. When I get there today, I asked about it. She said we are only doing it for a select few and the rest will come in the next several weeks. Then she said, if you want to go ahead and get the plan you can buy one of our "some kinda kit" and make an appointment for later this week to get the new plan. Those kits consisted of their product lines (snacks, water flavor pkts, biscotts, plates, etc) and ranged from $25.00 to $99.00. Needless to say the sucker that I am, I bought the $25.00 just so I could get started on this new program. I have never used their snack stuff so I guess I am going to get to try it.

smjezzy 07-16-2007 12:16 PM

OK I got my new menu plan on Saturday. I think I saw that someone was on purple no lites and got put on plan 3. I was on red with lites(don't use the lites but they never bumped me down) and I got put on plan 3. Then she said oh no, you need to be on 4 since you don't use lites. She told me the portions and I flat out said NO. I can't eat everything on my current plan and that's almost double. NO. They agreed to leave me on 3. I am happy about the reduction in protein sizes, that might help me to get the rest of the food down. I'm also happy with the additional starch.

zambejaly5 07-16-2007 02:41 PM

Last time they changed plans they told me I had to pay $15 to get it. I still think they would have just given it to me if I had waited. you know, If I went in and said, oh I lost my book or something. I always felt that $15 was a rip off

Mama Nicole 07-16-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katy66 (Post 1773520)
I was on purple w/lites before. Now I get 3P / 4V / 3F / 4S / 2D / 2 FATS.

Katy.......is that with lites too????

Mama Nicole 07-16-2007 03:03 PM

Hi Lettie :)

wahm56 07-17-2007 09:12 AM

I am in the greater Kansas City, Missouri area and attend a corporate owned facilty. There has been no mention of a plan change at my local center.

I hope we just keep the old one. Personally, for me, I like bigger meat portions. 4 ounces has never seemed like much. 5 starches is just too much for me..unless of course I can have it in hot rolls, pizza and chips and dip. Okay, fell off the wagon there.

Diane

smjezzy 07-17-2007 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Nicole (Post 1777285)
Katy.......is that with lites too????

What she mentioned is plan 3 with lites. Plan 4 without lites was ridiculous.

Repo girl 07-17-2007 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wahm56 (Post 1778340)
I am in the greater Kansas City, Missouri area and attend a corporate owned facilty. There has been no mention of a plan change at my local center.

I hope we just keep the old one. Personally, for me, I like bigger meat portions. 4 ounces has never seemed like much. 5 starches is just too much for me..unless of course I can have it in hot rolls, pizza and chips and dip. Okay, fell off the wagon there.

Diane

Diane, I liked the big proteins too, but just so that you are aware, 4 oz is the cooked weight, not raw, like before. Still amounts to a pretty big portion.