Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 03:10 PM   #676  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone.....
Kristen.......everything is going to be ok.
Katie.........so sorry your tooth hurts. It will feel so much better once it is out
Joni........Scott is the man. We both like to take on projects, and we work well together, so it is all good Thanks for the compliments on the kids
Kim......I hope things mellow out for you soon........I miss your sarcasm and jokes when work is so demanding of you!!!
Kim #2........8 days.........I am soooo excited for you!!!!
Everyone else.......HI.............sorry........my house is just a disaster today, as I spent the entire weekend being a farmer. I must get this place together
Love you all!!!
XOXO
Old 05-14-2007, 03:20 PM   #677  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

hi Nicole!!! Glad the planting went ok! We havent had a garden in several years but I love love love fresh tomatoes! Luckily FIL grows enough to share with entire family!

You all have to promise not to make me laugh while I'm recovering, stitches in the tum hurt too freakin much! LOL BUT I'm looking forward to you keepin me entertained while I'm laying in bed being a bum. They say rest rest and more rest is essential in the healing process so I plan on taking full advantage of laying in my bed demanding to be waited on hand and foot! LOL
Old 05-14-2007, 03:35 PM   #678  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

I was watching Plastic Surgery - Before and After last night, and a woman had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation done...I would really like the breasts done...maybe the tummy, too.

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day...I did I finally got caught up on the 3 days of posts, so I'm going to have to skip the personals...but I hope your tooth feels better soon, Katie.

I got an e-mail from the LAWL at home website. I had signed up last year for it and it expired in April. They're offering another year to me for $99...I'm not sure if I want it or not, what do you all think?
Old 05-14-2007, 03:36 PM   #679  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Oh, and I was POP all weekend...except for some barbecue yesterday which I counted as 2S, 1P and 1 condiment...but I was up 0.8 from Friday...UGHHH!!! I almost declared today as a "go entirely off-plan day", but I muddled through and ate what I should and I think I'm okay now.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:37 PM   #680  
Amy

Nothing better than tomatoes!!! I am from Jersey, so am spoiled with the best around!!!

Yes, unlimited vegetables. Who would have thought that could bring so much cheer? BTW, I was never allowed to have my bars when I did the TO... that makes it SO much easier. I am debating doing grapefruit as a TO instead of the $25 juice... you're allowed to sprinkle with Splenda?
Old 05-14-2007, 03:37 PM   #681  

S/C/G: 185/185/150

hi everyone. I just started LA weight loss.. I've been on the journey awhile, but am refreshing myself with a new start.. I will have to update my profile, since I haven't seen it in a long time and i'm sure it's incorrect.. I have a question. My husband is quietly trying to do the LA plan with me.. but since he is a guy and much bigger. I'm not sure what his plan is to be. I'm 5'4 185lbs and I'm on 2.5 P 4v, 3FR, 3starch, 1 dairy, 1 fat.. (cannot do the lites.) so he is 6ft currently about 240. would like to be about 210. can someone give me the correct formula for him. he went to my appointment to "support" me when I signed up but I really think he wanted the info and was too proud to ask.. he mentioned yesterday that he would eat what I eat and how I eat to "support" me.. I just worry it isn't enough for a man.
any help is appreciated.

debi
185/185/150
Old 05-14-2007, 03:41 PM   #682  
Post-Master

Ok, so, do you ever have a day when you think that you just can't do it? I am feeling soooo overwhelmed today. My kids are acting quite like jerks, house is a mess, laundry is mounding, and I have been off plan today. I just want to cry. Sometimes it's just too hard..........
Old 05-14-2007, 04:01 PM   #683  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone.

big hugs to you nicole! sorry things aren't going so great for you today.

not much going on for me today. just got off work and now going to get a workout in for the day. i leave for my trip on friday, so i can't do a TO with everyone else this time.
but Debbie and I are buddying up and holding each other accountable starting today thru friday the 25th...so we can stay POP while we're both out of town. our challenge is to lose 5lbs between now and then. i know we can do it!

how ya doing out there today debbie (twin)?
Old 05-14-2007, 04:02 PM   #684  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

I do Nicole! It's called Monday-Sunday!!!
Old 05-14-2007, 04:15 PM   #685  
Post-Master

I knew you would Thanks for taking that just the way it was intended. And thanks Jillian.........what on earth would I do without you all??? XOXO
Old 05-14-2007, 04:17 PM   #686  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Mary – I’m nursing also, but only one baby!! The COD wanted me to do the red plan, but I also decided to not do the lites this time around so they moved me to red 1. I can’t tell you the difference between the two plans, but red 1 is 2 1/2P, 4S, 4F, 4V, 2D, 1Fat. I said with all this food I may just nurse forever, not really but it will be hard going back to gold.
Old 05-14-2007, 05:16 PM   #687  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Oh yes, Nicole.. There are days I wonder what the heck God was thinking when he gave me so many kids!! "I'm not cut out to be a mom! I'm not cut out for this job! Someone pass me a Quarter Pounder with cheese!!! AAAaaarrgh! "

Ahhhh.. I feel much better now.

** Note to self.. don't do TO during PMS week. **
Old 05-14-2007, 05:20 PM   #688  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Dawn, I gained 69 lbs with the twins and have 35 more to go. I haven't lost since 3 weeks postpartum so I am ready to see some change. I don't think my poor belly will ever be the same. Talk about needing plastic surgery and tummy tucks...I think I could make ya feel good about yourself in comparison!

Lea Ann- love your new picture...so pretty!
Katie: Sorry you are sick. Thanks for the welcome back. You oldbies are never going to believe this, but my mother-in-law and I get along famously now. She came out to help with the twins for the first two weeks postpartum and we totally bonded and she has come back several times to help out.

Mother's Day: My husband got me a scooba mopping robot! This is just my dream present because I HATE mopping and sweeping and love my roomba vaccuum. With two soon-to-be crawlers I am totally excited. Maybe I can get the teenage girls next door (who I pay to mop and sweep my floors) to fold clothes (my next least favorite chore) instead now.
Old 05-14-2007, 05:20 PM   #689  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Default For Nicole...

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #690  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

And if you don't like the grey they have all sorts of festive colors now in the finer duct tape stores
Closed Thread