Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 01:36 PM   #631  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. happy mother's day!
i too am trying not to go off plan, but i think might be in a bit of trouble protein-wise. i made homemade banana oat pancakes (counted it as a cc) and soy sausage..so i think that i had almost all my protein for the day. oops. i guess it could be worse.

dh surprised me with a card and poem that he wrote himself. it made me cry. it was so sweet. and he bought some champagne and strawberries for later.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:18 PM   #632  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Take off is over! I made it through the Crawfish Festival AND Mother's Day cake and ice cream fest with not even a BLT.

I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend! Here's to a POP week.

Jill - I am ready for our 2wk 5lb challenge are you?
Old 05-13-2007, 09:21 PM   #633  
WonderWoman

debbie--i'm totally ready! let's do it!
i work a crazy schedule this week and i fly out on friday, so i have to get at least 2 workouts in before friday. we're doing a 5k walk on saturday so that's definitely gonna count for one of my 3 workout days. and i've got pretty much all my dinners planned out already for when we're there. so they'll definitely been on plan.
i'm sooooooo ready!
Old 05-13-2007, 09:22 PM   #634  
WonderWoman

oh..and i'll be on later tomorrow afternoon since i work early in the morning. just so you don't wonder where i've gone to.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:29 PM   #635  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Yippee! I am so ready! I fly out on Thursday so I will be MIA Thurs -Sat. I will check in up until then and when I return.
Good luck this week!
Old 05-13-2007, 10:23 PM   #636  
Danette lawl march 20/07

Height: 5'4"

ok so mothers day is over and I have to say I have been pop except I missed a starch can you believe it a starch. so at my moms there was a large slab cake my mom asked me to cut it for everyone.......I gave her the look and said are you nuts I'm not touching it lol so my aunt cut it up and served it....there was also ice cream cake and muffins and rolls and tea buscuits and turkey sheppards pie...well i'm proud to say I had my sweet and sour chicken and a salad then for dessert i had a biscotti with my tea....so i give myself 10 high fives for sticking to plan....WI tommorrow so i hope there is a loss but if there isn't i won't panic because of the high salt I had with the lobster on sat night

Well of to bed not eating the starch I have left because it's 11:19 here
Hope everyone has a great week

PS- my step dad didn't see me when i came in and when I stood up he said holy crap
Old 05-13-2007, 10:49 PM   #637  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone......
Well, Dh and I just got finished cultivating and planting our 8000 or 9000 square foot farmer style garden. We planted, beans, peas, onions, spinach, lettuce, jalapeno peppers, sweet peppers, bell peppers, radishes, tomatos (5 kinds), cucumbers, canteloupes, watermelon, and pumpkins. I posted a few pictures on my webshots......but it doesn't look like much yet. But, my kids sure are cute I am going to see if I have mad enough skills to embed a picture in this post......LOL. I hope you all had a great day XOXO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Andrew Mother's Day 2007.jpg (60.9 KB, 26 views)
Old 05-14-2007, 03:44 AM   #638  

S/C/G: 210/204/168

Height: 5 ft 8 "

Hope you all had a great Mothers Day.
Well I know you have been dying to find out how we did in the Eurovision Song Contest (Dan especially!) Well UK came 22 out of 24!! and nearly got nil points (we got 19) but for a couple of sympathy votes from Malta and Ireland - and no surprise to find one of our Eastern European countires won - Serbia (they got 268 points!) There is now outcry for two competitions one for Eastern Europe and one for Western Europe, as it becoming more of a political battle than a pop song battle!! Of course the other thing we could do is enter a decent song!! But that would be a step toooooo far.

I had my first "le rock" (kind of jive/swing/rock and roll) dance class last night - it was really good fun and makes you sweat which has to be good (although not madly attractive!).

hope you all have a good day when you wake up
UK Sarah
Old 05-14-2007, 08:03 AM   #639  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Happy Monday everyone!!! I hope all of you mommies had a great day yesterday! You deserve it! Here's to a POP day for all!
Old 05-14-2007, 08:04 AM   #640  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

*sheepishly creeping to the keyboard*

Ummmm... all I can say is TAKEOFF!!!!
Old 05-14-2007, 08:10 AM   #641  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Ummmm.... yeah, me too. But not until tomorrow, I am out of the Knudsens.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:14 AM   #642  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Happy Monday all........
So, Kristen, I guess that means you had a good mom's day!!
Nicole - loved your garden pictures and all I can say is Scott is quite the DH to do all that work. That garden is huge and from watching my aunt and uncle plant their garden, which is about one-third the size of yours, I have to think that Scott is just a bit sore today. I'm sure you weren't just snapping pictures the whole time, so youmay be a bit sore today too. The kid shots are adorable and I can't wait to see another picture in a few weeks to see how everything is doing. Do a little rain dance!!
Old 05-14-2007, 09:58 AM   #643  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Nicole – You must be exhausted. I hope DH and those 5 cute kids carried you around on a pillow and fed you bonbons..errr, carrots for the rest of the day! I love your ginormous garden…I wouldn’t want to weed it though.

Kristen – Everyone gets to take a break, when better than Mothers Day. I hope you enjoyed it!

UK Sarah – Your Le Rock class sounds like fun. Are you sore today?

Amy -- Happy Birthday a day late! I hope it was a good one!
Old 05-14-2007, 09:59 AM   #644  
Val

Repo Girl said "Someone said that their COD said they could have the 100 cal chocolate bars. How do you count them?". I believe it may have been me that said that - sorry I didn't respond eariler, I was away from the computer for the weekend - too busy working in the garden. I was told that one of the 100 cal chocolate bars counts as 1 starch. I was lamenting the fact to one of my counsellors that someone had brought in chocolate to work and that it was calling my name, when she said you know you can have one of the 100 calorie bars. So my Mother's Day treat from my DD was one of those bars - it tasted sooo good.

Hope every one has a good POP day.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:13 AM   #645  
LAWL Salt Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4u2 View Post
ok so mothers day is over and I have to say I have been pop except I missed a starch can you believe it a starch. so at my moms there was a large slab cake my mom asked me to cut it for everyone.......I gave her the look and said are you nuts I'm not touching it lol so my aunt cut it up and served it....there was also ice cream cake and muffins and rolls and tea buscuits and turkey sheppards pie...well i'm proud to say I had my sweet and sour chicken and a salad then for dessert i had a biscotti with my tea....so i give myself 10 high fives for sticking to plan....WI tommorrow so i hope there is a loss but if there isn't i won't panic because of the high salt I had with the lobster on sat night

Well of to bed not eating the starch I have left because it's 11:19 here
Hope everyone has a great week

PS- my step dad didn't see me when i came in and when I stood up he said holy crap
Great NSV!! The "Holy Crap!" kind are the best...
Closed Thread