Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 12:47 PM   #661  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Good question Shannon -- I hadn't thought of that. Maybe they both get $100,000? I wanted them all to get NOTHING for ousting Yao Man. Jerks. At least it was Earl. I'm never speaking to Dreamz again. And hey, you LOST weight, be a little easier on yourself. You'll lose even more this week if you make the same good decisions.

Amy -- Yuck, I hate clingy. I think you're right to let him know up front that clingy doesn't work for you. It would only get more pronounced as you get more serious, I would think. Glad you enjoyed your bday with some liquid fruit.

Liz -- One measely hotdog...phffft, that's nothing. Like you said, at least it wasn't cake. Hotdogs are on my little tip cards for 'ballgame' foods. (1/2P 2S 1Fa or something like that)

Wendy -- Sorry you're feeling a little blue. Just think how nice you look today! I hope DDs bday is a special one.

Wendy II-- I know some others mentioned doing TO later this week, around Thursday/Friday. I think I'm joining in then.

Welcome back Mary!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:00 PM   #662  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

:::rubbing my tired eyes::: Holy Crap! 15 freakin pages since I checked last time! I have GOT to find time to read when I'm not at work! LOL

Theres no way I could do personals after reading 15 pages, ok well a few LOL

Danette- Hello from Tummy Tuck Girl! LOL My surgery is in 8 days by the way!

Wendy II- It took me a while to realize it but my weightloss slowed WAY down too when they switched me to gold. I was losing almost 3 pounds a week until they switched me and now some weeks I'm lucky to lose half a pound. I'm going to be a POP princess for the next week and see if it helps and if it doesnt I may move myself back to purpple and see what happens.

I'll be "on hold" for 4 weeks after my surgery. I've decided that whatever weight I end up then will be it for me. I put down 150 as my goal when I started because I had no idea what a good weight for me would be. My other goal was to get to a size 12, well even before my surgery (which he's told me would bring me down a pants size) I'm already buying loose 12's and a not so loose 10 LOL So I told them at WI Saturday I'm done after my 4 weeks. I'll start stabilization after my on hold time is over!

Congrats to all the losers and all who survived Mothers Day without completely blowing it. And to all who did blow it, just jump right back on the wagon and hang in there. We all have our moments where we just eat something cause we want to! Mine was cookies and creme icecream out of the carton WITH a bottle of chocolate syrup! My oldest son walked into the kitchen and said OMG MOM what the crap are you doing? I said I dont really know but it sure is good! LOL I only ate a few bites but it made me mad at myself the rest of the day. So this sermon is for me too! Forget it and move on!

Sorry for rambling!

Hope everybody has an amazing week!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:07 PM   #663  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Kim - You have to be getting soooooo excited about your TT!!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:14 PM   #664  

Katie- you have no idea! I am so ready to be able to sit down without my stomach laying on the top of my thighs! I hide it really well in my clothes. I keep getting comments about me not needing the surgery. My response is "OH but you dont see me with my clothes off"! LOL

We're going on vacation the week of July 4th. DD said something to DH about going to the beach, he said he never said beach, he just said vacation somewhere. My reply was "This will be the first summer in 20 years that I actually like a bathing suit, you are SO taking me and my new tummy to the beach!" LOL He said uhhh I guess we're going to the beach! Mom has spoken!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #665  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey Mary, great to see you! I think that your modified red plan sounds great. How are the babies? How does Eli like being a big brother?

I am home sick from work today, waiting for 3:00 this afternoon to get a wisdom tooth pulled. It became very infected over the weekend, and now my mouth is so sore and swollen that I can barely open it wide enough to get a spoon inside. The next few days will be SF pudding, soup and mashed potatoes for me. I am really hoping that this tooth is easier than the last one. I was so sick last time. I have already made arrangements to take tomorrow off as well.

GL to all of you TOers!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:20 PM   #666  

Katie- good luck at the dentist. hope all goes smoothly.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:23 PM   #667  
It's mine for the taking

Katie -- I'm sorry your in pain. I know it's not right, but all I could think, when I read your post, was, "lucky dog, she gets to eat soup!" lol. I really do empathize about the pain though...mouth pain is awful. Hope you feel better soon.

Kim in TN -- How many more days? I'm so jealous, I sooo need one too. Well, in another 50lbs or so anyway.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:25 PM   #668  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Happy Monday all! No time for personals, but I am doing TO Thursday and Friday this week if anyone wants to join. We were roasting today, and we are gilling and frying Wed., so TO has to wait. But I made a good lunch for myself - Roasted chicken w/lemon, thyme, rosemary and garlic, broccoli almandine, roasted potatoes and a baked apple.

The weekend was crazy with many, many liquid fruits and starches (beer). Looking forward to "normalcy" as the politicians call it, with the TO and then a somewhat calm weekend ahead. I'm drinking lots of water today, though.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:49 PM   #669  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Hey girls--and Dan! Hope all is well with everyone. Fine here. I feel busy but then I don't know what I've accomplished when the day is done. Not too newsy but wanted to pop in-love reading about everyone's success and trials. Mother's Day was good. Very relaxing and even though we went to my aunt's for a cookout I had declared a no hair and makeup day and it was great. Gotta let the skin breathe right? sounds good anyway. Little job stuff going on but I don't want to get excited about it---might know more tomorrow night. I read a lot about "why God lets us down"--remember my pity party and found some neat writing--and the one that jumped out was sometimes you are being led out of your comfort zone and that may very well be the case for me. We'll see.

8 more days of school!!!!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:53 PM   #670  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Lea Ann - I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I know the right thing will present itself to you. Keep the faith!
Old 05-14-2007, 02:04 PM   #671  
It's mine for the taking

I’d really appreciate it if everyone here could stop being so damn interesting. I should be doing some meaningful analysis or research on our latest trends, and instead I’m surfing for prices on TT’s (Thanks Kim!). The good news…Kristen, are you out there? The good news is that in Ontario, OHIP (the govt healthcare thingy) will cover a pannectomy…which is the removal of the walmart bag…for anyone who has lost over 100lbs, or if your ‘panni-flap’ warrants it. You just need to get a referral from your Dr to a plastic surgeon who will work for the OHIP rate. The cost of tightening the muscles is all up to the patient, but still, at least some of it is covered. Yahoo! Maybe that will be my long term goal. Also, I found out all about financing for plastic surgery…lol. Might as well get the boobs touched up while I’m there.

Cassi – I’m in for the TO, I am heading to the cottage on Friday or Saturday, so I think it would be a good way to kick off the weekend and motivate me to be good.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:11 PM   #672  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Kim - I'm trying the same thing.. totally POP this week on gold to really be sure it's not working.. and then I may go back to purple again. At least I was losing something on purple.

Angie - KWYM about everyone being interesting! Makes it tough to get anything done at work!

Had a business meeting for lunch.. I was behaved. Had my 1/2 chicken breast, broccoli & steamed green beans. Have any of you seen the new TO plan? Unlimited veggies?? I can do that, no problem!
Old 05-14-2007, 02:20 PM   #673  
Kim - IP 9/10

WendyII - your new signature cracks me up!

I am seriously stressed here at work - not going to go into detail, but could MORE stuff happen??!?!?!? ArghHH! Guess what? I've come to the full realization that I am a stress eater. (among other types too, apparently)

Anyway - happy belated mother's day to all who qualify! Hi to everyone else.

I did TO two weeks ago, and while I am tempted to join you all, I will not. I need to get my act together and get organized to be POP. The past few TO's I've done have been successful, but then I don't get on plan afterwards. I haven't really gained, but I'm not exactly losing either. I need to try it the other way around this time. Get on plan first, then TO. See if it works.

Why do Mondays suck so bad?? sigh.

Bye!
Old 05-14-2007, 02:37 PM   #674  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Wendy - Unlimited veggies???? I'm thinking about doing TO later this week. Who woulda thought more broccoli would make me such a happy camper?
Old 05-14-2007, 02:42 PM   #675  

LOL Sorry Angie! Hey, insurance that will pay even a portion of the surgery would be a great thing! Here in the US of A you're on your own. Unless, you have an umbilical hernia then they'll sometimes pay part of it since its a repair and not just cosmetic.
Closed Thread