3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL Losers and Friends - April, 2007 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/108701-lawl-losers-friends-april-2007-a.html)

Angie 04-07-2007 07:41 AM

Sara -- I'm going to be at the COD around 10:00!! I'll be the one begging the toddler to stop hiding in the store room.

Kristen -- You look great! That pic of the girls is too cute. Cameron has some blue bunny ears, I may have to take a matching pic for my Easter avatar.

Joni135 04-07-2007 07:45 AM

Good Morning everyone (even though hardly anyone is around!).
Oh Kristen - the pictures are sooooooo cute. Is Jillian the older of the two? How did you come up with their cute names?
It's Baptism Day - What a wonderful to show your love for the Lord. God Bless You and your family!

I know it's going to be quiet here this weekend.....guess I'll take a little break too; got a lot going on.

Dan2112 04-07-2007 08:39 AM

Sara - Brisket is a cut of beef. It's the size of a large roast. When cooked, it's usually sliced thin across the grain and served as is, or swimming in sauce.. Personally, even before the diet, I liked it served plain with a little sauce on the side...

Have your hubby post here... We'll keep him in line! He and I weigh just about the same.. Funny to think that while I'm nearing the end of my diet, he's just starting, but we're at the same spot.. Of course, I have almost 30 lbs to go.. :lol:

Angie 04-07-2007 11:14 AM

Well the good news is that when I went to the COD I got to meet Sara! It was nice to put a real face to you Sara. The dark side of the visit was gaining back almost all of what I lost on FF! :mad: I ended up eating more pizza yesterday than is allowed for a CC, and on Thursday I snuck (ha! snuck it by who?) some chocolates at the office, but I really didn't expect such a big hit. Of course, it's also TOM, but I know most of the blame is mine. Tonight is easter dinner, so at least, now that I'm armed with the facts, I'll have the picture of the scale in my head to keep me on plan.

I'm eating my salad now, as I expect dinner will include very few veggies.

My 2 yo DS is now taunting me...making me pretend donuts...lol. *Sigh*

Boo'sMom 04-07-2007 12:00 PM

Kristen--LOVE the new photos--you and your girls are beautiful!

Hi to all--it's trying so hard to snow right now--I just wish it would either do it or not but quit teasing us.

Happy Easter to all--May God Bless each of you.

BobbySam 04-07-2007 12:33 PM

Went to WI today and was down another pound! Don't know what Monday will hold as tomorrow is the Easter Brunch challenge. Hopefully, I will triumph!

Letisha -- like the idea of a spa day - hope you enjoyed yourself!

Katie -- where can I see a picture of your puppy? I hope he is doing well. My dog (lab/retriever cross) is named Bobby too!

Happy Easter all!

equinetcan 04-07-2007 12:33 PM

I went to COD this morning and I was down another 1.2. That makes 2.8 lbs down since Monday!!! I am very happy as I am finally starting to lose again. Then I went to the fur-kid for a few hours and now I am home waiting for my ex to come and get a couple of things and so we can talk about a few more things. But today should be pretty good. Nothing major to discuss just a few last things to finalize.

Then I may take a trip over to Walmart. We have a new one that just opened and haven't been over to visit yet!!! I have $115 in gift cards for there so theoretically I could do some guilt free shopping if I wanted to. Not sure I will but if I see something I like I might splurge.

I'll check in later to see who dropped by!! have a great easter everyone!!

juliemarie 04-07-2007 01:24 PM

Sara-the peach cake was either from the cookbook or one of our submitted recipes. cant' remember. I had a really hard time getting it to cook all the way through-and when I did it ended up hard as a rock. And really big aftertaste.

Last year-Cassi (i think) had a great dessert idea. Make 3 layers of Angel food cake-and put sugar/fat free pudding (lemon or vanilla) between the layers. Top with ff cool whip and Berries. . . .Looked really pretty . . .

Boo'sMom 04-07-2007 01:50 PM

JM--I finally got a chance to cath up on the Josie story--what a lucky little girl!! It's just too bad she will have no beautiful clothes to wear or fun toys to play with---lol....poor girl.... And--just my opinion--walkers in themselves are not bad--most accidents can/should be chalked up to parental supervison (or lack thereof). Both my girls LOVED the walker but we were VERY careful when and where they could be in it. Of course they are pre-"saucer" babies, but friends with the exer-saucer loved it, too. Congrats again and thanks for the updates.

JLem311 04-07-2007 02:03 PM

went to WI today and lost .2 for a total of 1.2 this week. not great but not horrible. i think i really need to start working out at least 3x's a week...i've been slacking horribly.

not much else happening. i made those frozen cheesecake bites (ff cool whip, ff cream cheese and splenda) hope they taste as good frozen as they did when i was making them. :)

Kimphin 04-07-2007 02:55 PM

Hi everyone! I spped-read the 6 pages of posts I was behind on, and now I can't remember much of what I read... duh.

My Easter weekend is going to be a challenge, but I'm up for it. Tonight we are going out with friends, so dinner will be my usual P, VV, Fat, S, F... just to cover all of the bases for cripes sake. Tomorrow after church we go to my aunt's house for brunch with the entire extended family - probably 50+ people in a house as big as a shoebox! Then we do an easter egg hunt for the grand-neices/nephews and my aunt has like 200 plastic eggs to hide - in this tiny house! It is hysterical, my sisters and I end up just hiding the eggs in plain sight on the floor (and of course it is NEVER nice enough to go outside and do this) It is really fun, in a crazy stress way. Then, dinner is out again... oh ****.

Anyway I can't do a full set of personals - but wanted to say

Kristen - congratulations on your baptism. It is really lovely that you and the girls will be doing this together! Have a special evening.

JM - just read the blog update. I'm getting very excited for you - are you planning to update it while you are in Vietnam?

OK, Happy Easter everyone - (here goes... if I forget anyone it is not intentional!) Joni, JM, Cassi, Lea Ann, Nicole, Kristen, Pearl, WendyI, Wendy II, Kim2, Lara, Jillian, Sara, Alannah, Dan, Liz, Libby, Jason, Angie, Deb, Debbie, and all!:easter2:

Mama Nicole 04-07-2007 04:05 PM

Happy Easter, everyone!!! XOXO

KoffeeDiva 04-07-2007 04:24 PM

Hey Everyone!

Just a quick drop in (still catching up on all the posts!) but wanted to wish Kristen much happiness on your baptism. (And those cute little bunnies in you avatar are adorable!) And Woo Hoo.... you are so close to goal even I can feel it! You'll be there in NO time!

I went to the COD today and low and behold the scale finally moved in a downward position. I actually lost 2.4 pounds this week. (I don't think I've move that much in one week in a couple months!) Needless to say, I'm Jazzed!

Cassi: I'm so excited for you and I too can hardly wait to see a pic of you in your whites! You must be thrilled!

Nicole: You never cease to "crack me up!" My days would not be the same without reading one of your posts!

Happy Easter to Deb, Dan, Lizzy, Jason, Megan, Nichole, Kristen, Vic, Alannah, Lettie, Cassi, Nicole, Paula, Evette, Kim, Julie, Jillian, Letisha, Katie, Bobbysam, Jennapeach, and everyone else whom I may have missed.
You ALL inspire me daily!

Here's to a POP weekend!

Dan2112 04-07-2007 04:26 PM

Hey gang..

Liz and I were both down today.. She a few ounces and me about a lb... So not huge but still very good news for both..

Our COD is completely against the whole "100 calorie" Thomas English Muffin idea.. Our counselor today (a really good one) said she's taken the information to the LA Dieticians and they're not going for it.. They said that since we're a part of the franchise organization and LA-Online is corporate, they can't endorse since it goes against what we have in our books...

Oh well.. I'll pretend I'm an Online member when I eat my english muffins.. :lol:

She also gave us some insight into the founding of LAWL.. If I can recall correctly, the guy who started LAWL also started Nutrisystem way back when.. and that Jenny Craig and her husband worked for them.. Then he sold NS and Jenny Craig left and started her own thing.. The guy then started LAWL with a partner.. Then some time ago, they decided to split up, one staying with the Corporate company and the other starting the Franchise..

Very weird stuff...

KoffeeDiva 04-07-2007 04:32 PM

Congrats, Lizzy & Dan on the losses this week! Keep up the good work friends! Woo Hoo!

MomOfThreeTeens 04-07-2007 07:53 PM

Good evening everybody! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It turned COLD here yesterday. High temp today was 40 degrees. Last Saturday it was 82! Had to cover all those pretty spring flowers I set out last weekend. I havent weighed again since Thursday but I've been POP, decided I was going to survive this Easter weekend if it kills me. I even promised my favorite counselor I would be in on Monday to WI. I'm gonna get as close to goal before my surgery as is humanly possible! LOL

Lettie- they havent said how much weight I'll lose with the surgery. I swear it feels like theres 10 pounds of fat and skin on my "empty Walmart bag" LOL Maybe thats just wishful thinking! Sure would be nice to be that much lighter just from the surgery!

Everybody enjoy your families tomorrow. Step away from the bunnies but remember, we gotta enjoy life too! I bought WAY too much chocolate for my kids but they know to take it to their rooms and hide it LOL

mamato2girls 04-07-2007 09:03 PM

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! I, on the other hand, am having too great a weekend. I've had FOUR Willy Wonka Golden Eggs since yesterday, ate barbecue pork with all the fixin's for lunch, and I'm having another big lunch tomorrow. :( WI will be telling next week. I'm sure I'll be back in the 140's. But on a high note my dear cousin was at the dinner today, and she has also been doing LAWL. The last time we saw each other we were lamenting about how we needed to lose weight. Now, we've both lost around 20 lbs. and each only have about 10 more lbs. until goal!! We got a couple of cute pictures taken together today showing off our new slimmer selves. I'll try to post one in my profile later. Have a great night!! Need to get oldest DD tucked in so that the Easter Bunny can come hopping down the trail. :bunny2:

:easter2:

Dan2112 04-07-2007 11:24 PM

I meant to mention to everyone to have a HAPPY EASTER!!!!

The brisket turned out really well, and I promise we didn't overdo it!!!

We're going to see our Triple A baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes, for an afternoon game tomorrow following the morning's egg related activities. I thought about going to church, so we might.. We've been really bad about going to church in recent years.. Yes, years..

Anyway.. Have a great night all, and an even better tomorrow!!

KrispieD 04-08-2007 10:55 AM

Morning All
Happy Easter! Baptism went well. .Jaimie was a bit of a ham but I think the church was a bit smitten with them.. they looked beautiful and made mommy very proud!
If you go into the webshots album, down on the right side you can find their album and Aunt Joni.. all their photos from last night are in there. The avatar is them before church last night.
DH hid some sugar free jelly beans for me to find this morning and as Lent is over.. I got up, got dressed and drove thee to Starbucks.. got the largest Latte they sell, nonfat of course but I'm still drooling over it.
Have my side over for appies today and I'll be hanging out near the veggie tray trying to be good around the dip.
Hope you all have a little taste of chocolate.. the bunny only comes once a year!!

MTdebster921 04-08-2007 11:42 AM

Happy Easter everybody!! :bunny2: :easter2: :easter:

I hope everybody is having a wonderful day. It's supposed to be up in the 60's here today, so I guess it's a change that some of those up north here can brag about the warm weather. All you in the south, stay warm!!

I played Easter Bunny and delivered a couple of my beaded eggs to some wonderful neighbors this morning.

Kristen- I am glad the baptism went well, I looked at the album and the girls are just too adorable.

Michael M 04-08-2007 11:51 AM

Back from vacation…..and Happy Easter!

Good morning all. Got in late last night form the family vacation to Florida. Man it is cold here in Minnesota. I like the 75-85 degree temps I have had to deal with for the past week much better!

All in all the vacation went well. We spent a day t Disney/MGM studios, a day at Typhoon Lagoon, and a day at Universal Studios…the rest of the time we kind of relaxed a hung out by either the pool at the house we rented or at the resort pool.

I did a self WI this AM and actually showed a loss for the week. We’ll see if it stands for my weigh in this week. I did manage to stay pretty much on close to plan. I was not in strict adherence mode, but I tried to make better choices. I even had a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar one night….and yes Dan, I likely had way too much salt.

My WI this week will be at my new center. First time since my previous center closed down. We’ll have to see how it goes.

Not doing much today other than studying for my final exam that I missed while on vacation. I have to take a make up tomorrow night. Given that this is the first book cracking I am doing, I hope it goes OK. Needless to say, Easter will be pretty boring around here. I think the rest of the family may go catch a movie while I sit and study……at least I will not have the huge Easter dinner to deal with!

Well, gotta run! Chat later,,,,and there is no way I am going to catch up on 27+ pages of posts from the past 8 days. I am just going to have to move forward from here.

Happy Easter!

Michael

SaskNewfie 04-08-2007 12:05 PM

Just a quick drop in to say Happy Easter and I'm still plateauing...at least it's not up...

Jillibean1 04-08-2007 12:43 PM

Happy Easter everyone! I went to WI yesterday and was down 2.8 pounds, breaking the 10 pound mark! The counselor gave me a good recipe for pumpkin pudding, which I may post later. It counts as a vegetable and dairy. I made it and it was easy and good tasting. The family is going out to Charlie Brown's Steakhouse later, so let's hope it doesn't do any damage! I hope everyone's holiday goes well!
Jill

JLem311 04-08-2007 02:06 PM

hey everyone. not much going on here today. i had to work til about 12:15pm today...was suppose to be off by 10:45, but decided to stay a bit longer and help out. now i'm going to relax and hang with the hubby and do pedicures and soak our feet in my foot spa! :) i need it badly since i'm on my feet for 8hrs a day most days.

kristen-glad you finally got to have your starbucks! :) yay! i was thinking about you this morning as i was making tons of lattes and was hoping you got to enjoy yours! :)

enjoy your day everyone.

Mama Nicole 04-08-2007 03:58 PM

Kristen.........your girls are ADORABLE :) I just love little girls. Glad things went well for you this weekend. XOXO

Hi to everyone else, also............I just stopped in for a second.......and saw those darling little girls.....and well, had to say something :) XOXO

winkie03 04-08-2007 05:23 PM

Happy Easter everyone! Omg! 28 pages to catch up on and its only April 8th? Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here, staying steady at 121 pounds. I hope everyone is doing well. I apologize for not being around much, but i've been catching up on so much work and just enjoying the little time I have left over with DH.

Dan2112 04-08-2007 07:53 PM

Hey gang...

Well, today wasn't such a banner day.. I have to admit to chomping on a few candies last night when putting together the kids' Easter Baskets.. Nothing TOO outrageous, but you how it is...

Today we went to the baseball game and I had a slice of pizza.. Ok.. not TOO bad.. I can count it as a Carb Craver.. But then I had a couple of DD's fries.. A couple of DS's nacho chips.. A handful or so of Cracker Jack... And peanuts...

So.. I'm going to ****.. I just know it...

I'm not looking forward to WI tomorrow...

bella mia 04-08-2007 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan2112 (Post 1643187)
Sara - Brisket is a cut of beef. It's the size of a large roast. When cooked, it's usually sliced thin across the grain and served as is, or swimming in sauce.. Personally, even before the diet, I liked it served plain with a little sauce on the side...

Have your hubby post here... We'll keep him in line! He and I weigh just about the same.. Funny to think that while I'm nearing the end of my diet, he's just starting, but we're at the same spot.. Of course, I have almost 30 lbs to go.. :lol:

Yummmy the brisket sounds delicious and I'm glad it turned out good. My DH isn't much for computer chatting as he's always hooked up to work and can't stand going on more than he has to already. I will relay any messages I get though for him and keep him updated. You guys may be at the same spot right now but look how amazing you've done, and how much you've lost, I just hope he'll stay away from the sweets. Salt is more an issue for me than him as I didn't realize how bland everything tastes without it. That is the one thing I truly do miss, even more than chocolate. I also did join my 12 year old son yesterday so hopefully this will motivate us all to stay on track.

Angie- it was great to meet you yesterday, like you said it's always nice to put a face to a name. Your son is so cute....boy they agrow up so quickly! ALthough I must tell you that I ended up leaving that centre very upset and going to the Woodbridge location where I go in at lunch to get weigh in to sign him up. :mad: Nothing much seems to have changed at that centre as they seem clueless. We were supposed to meet with the Assistant Manager and she didn't even bother to show up and than she ended up coming in and did not bother even attempting to come and see us. Well to make a long story short, I wanted to meet with AN LA member that knew there stuff because my son has a lot of helath issues, so hubby and I felt that we weren't getting what we wanted and left to go to the other LA in Woodbridge. Angie, the Woodbridge location is so amazing, and I'd say 95% of the staff are on the ball and so helpfull. I know it's a bit far to travel, but my son means the world to me, and I want the best advice for him. I could go on and on, but maybe we'll get together one day and I'll tell you my experience in detail.

Kristen- I am so happy all went well at the baptism....you and the girls look beautiful.

JM thanks for the info on the peach cake and the other desert you mentioned somes yummy, must try!

Have to run out now, but hello to all and hope everybody had a great Easter weekend!

Angie 04-08-2007 08:38 PM

Happy Easter everyone! :egg:

Like many others this weekend all my best laid plans fell by the wayside in the face of salty meat and chocolate bunnies. I'm picking myself up and dusting myself off for a fresh start this week.

We had our very own miraculous resurrection here today, the last living fish in our little tank looked to have died a couple of days ago, but today he swam! So I guess he was just sleeping at the top last time I peeked in.

Kristen -- The girls look adorable in their dresses and pink shoes! How good was that latte?

Sara -- You know, I have no basis for comparison, so I would probably be bowled over by better counselors..lol. After we said hi to you on Saturday, I asked the (new) girl who was doing my WI if we were going to a room. She said no, and I was like, huh? They had a leak there 2 weeks ago and since then they just keep doing quick weigh ins, no counseling. She asked why I wanted to sit in a room...lol. So I said, for counseling, I could weigh myself at home...and she immediately passed me over to Nikki, one of the regular girls there. I must have been giving off an 'about to blow' vibe. I felt a bit like Adam Sandler at the beginning of 'Anger Management' when everyone is overreacting to his reactions. Anyway, I think I should probably check out some other centres to see if I feel I get better advice. I'm sure there's one near my work in Etobicoke that I could pop out to at lunch, and I may even try the one in Woodbrige on a weekend sometime.

Debbie367 04-08-2007 09:12 PM

Happy Easter :bunny:

Kristen - Your girls look so beautiful in their Easter dresses and Mom is looking great too! I loved the polka dot shirt, very cute.

Dan
- The brisket sounds yummy. If you have a recipe I'd love to have it. Sounds like you and Liz had a great Easter weekend!!!

Confession...I fell of the wagon a bit this weekend too. :yikes: We had a trip to Tunica, MS planned....part of my ongoing 40th b-day and once I got in the Casino and started having fun it went to **** in a hand basket quick!!! I started out okay but then free drinks and the food buffet came into play. I wasn't in complete "free for all" mode but it wasn't stellar. The good news is we came home winners! We aren't high rollers by any means so any win is a good thing. We learned how to shoot craps and I must admit I had a BLAST! We were the only girls at the table and we were winning....YEAH!

This week I am committing to getting back in the saddle. WATER, WATER and more WATER. I am going to eat lite proteins and starches and add exercise in to the mix.

I wish you all a GREAT week! :dust:

Dan2112 04-08-2007 10:09 PM

The dumbass that I am, this is actually LIZ posting. I forgot to log Dan out.

Hi all,

We did have a good weekend, fun wise. LAWL wise, not so good. I also had some cake the last two nights. A friend of ours son had a birthday party and they gave us some cake. So of course I ate it. I have also munched on the kids candy. Naughty naughty. I just had a cup of HLW to try and make me feel a little better about this weekend. I have so been craving everything. TOM has visited and leaving in a day or so, so I am sure that is what is causing the cravings. Even though I have been on TOM, the good news is I have been losing. That could be erased after this weekend. We shall see this Tuesday.

I have to get the kids get ready for bed and all the fun stuff on a school night. Talk to all later and so sorry for not writing lately. You all are so chatty I couldn't even read all of them. LOL. I will have to go back and read them later. See yall manana.

Liz

PS - I do have a hot man don't I!!!!

Kimphin 04-08-2007 11:39 PM

LOL, Liz, thanks for the disclaimer - you know how it freaks us out when Dan starts talking about his TOM!!!!!!!

Happy Easter all! Not such a POP day, but we had a great time visiting all my cousins and families. I spent so much time helping cook the brunch that I didn't really eat much, but then came our dinner out. We went to a place that DH and I have nicknamed "The Garlic Palace" - very italian, and very good. Lots of H2o and treadmill for me tomorrow!

Kristen - glad your weekend went well. The girls are as beautiful as ever!

Angie - you sound like me at the COD - my file is marked "do not make angry".

OK, time for bed... Bye friends!

KrispieD 04-09-2007 07:43 AM

Morning All...
To sum up my weekend on the food side I have two words for today..

EMERGENCY TAKEOFF!!!

ElleofALady 04-09-2007 08:09 AM

Kristen- Congrats on the great spiritual weekend and your little girls are too cute. I may have to join you on the emergency TO!

Joni- How did the mountain top service go? WOW!

Bobby- Great on your weightloss!

Dan & Liz- Those darned kids...I also succomb to their candy trances!

Jillian- Good luck at WI!

To everyone else- Hope you had a great weekend!

My weekend was alright for the most part...I ate two small pieces of chocolate and some Picadilly dressing...about a 1/2 cup, if that. In addition, I haven't been fitting all my foods in for the last 4 days. I've either been too busy or had no appetite or a combination of both. Since I gain weight from not eating enough + eating the wrong foods, I will be POP for sure. I am not stepping on the scale at home, because that dressing was so flavorful, I know it was full of fat, salt, bread and whatever else that was no good for a LAWLer.

Well, let me get breakfast ready for the little ones. TC!

Mama Nicole 04-09-2007 08:16 AM

I'll be joining you in your emergency TO............for REAL!!! I was a naughty naughty naughty girl.............and I must be punished.........LOL. Sis is here until tuesday, and then the boys and I are off with her to Wisconsin, as my Dad is having a knee replacement done on Wed. DH and girls will join us there on Friday, and we will stay the weekend. I am afraid to WI..........so I think I will wait until I get back from Wisconsin. Do you think that is a bad idea?

Where oh where has our Cassi dear gone, or where or where can she be?????? I hope you have a great day on your first day of school :) I am sure you are nervous this morning. You will love it, love it, love it. Check in when you have a second. We miss you.

Ok, time to make the donuts.......oooops, I mean time to get the kids ready and off to school. I will check back later if I can. :)
XOXO

Mama Nicole 04-09-2007 08:18 AM

Hold up, hold up, hold up.............gee, I am thinking in triples today..............what is this mountain top service, Joni???? I thought I had read everything.............now I have to page back and see what the heck I missed..........

Hi Evette...............great to see you, you tiny little thing...............121 is soooo stinkin awesome :)
XOXO

Joni135 04-09-2007 09:03 AM

Morning all.

Kristen - love the pics; the dresses are gorgeous and those little pink shoes .... awwwwwwwww

Nicole - On Easter morning, I climbed 1.3 miles to the top of Stone Mountain (a popular Georgia attraction) for a sunrise Easter service. I enjoyed the experience, but it was about 18 degrees and the wind at the top of the mountain was bone chilling.

I did NOT have a good LAWL weekend.......how' bout you Juliemarie??? and by the end of today I will have a 2 week plan in place to shake off my cravings, pounds, bad habits.

Gotta do some work......see y'all later today; I'll check in tonight. Must stay focused on work. blah.

Repo girl 04-09-2007 09:30 AM

Hi all! Here is a puppy update: We have been coming home 3 times a day while we were camping to feed him, as his mom still was making an effort. We got home yesterday afternoon to a nearly dead puppy. He was cold, his mouth was bone dry. Very little movement. I totally freaked out. She is not even trying to keep him warm, plus he seems to be unable to maintain his own body heat very well. Anyway, I filled his tummy with warm formula, wrapped him in a dishtowel, and put him inside of my shirt and sweater to keep him warm. He is a little better this morning, after we have been up every 2 hours to feed him all night, plus placing him in a crate with hot water bottles and a stuffed animal to sleep with. He will cry now, and move about a little bit. I brought him with me to work to ensure that he gets fed often. He does seem to have a cold, though. His nose is kind of snotty. I really do not know if we will be able to save him, as he is not gaining weight at all. I even kind of wonder if he has a birth defect or something. I am just gonna keep on feeding him and hydrating him. His little eyes are nearly open.

Looks like every one had a good weekend, even if they are going to ****. Dan, I will surely join you there, since I have been a cheating machine from Friday night to Sunday night. We had a great camping trip, nice weather, great company, the works. We climed a old volcano on Saturday, saw a rattlesnake and ran like ****. We got clear to the top of the mountain, to the caldera, or bowl of the volcano. I will post a few pics when I get home. The rock formations were really cool. So, back in the saddle today.

Kristen- Congrats to you and your family. Very cool.

Evette- Great to see you!

Nicole- Hope you are having a lot of fun with your sis!

Kim- Love the avatar.

Dan2112 04-09-2007 09:43 AM

Wow.. Sounds like Liz and I weren't alone in our wandering from POP this weekend..

Emergency Takeoff time for me too.. Sorry JM.. I know it's wrong, but at least it's been more than two weeks since my last one..

Good luck y'all...

KrispieD 04-09-2007 09:47 AM

I had planned a TO to get my one pound and break up the plateau so it does work in well with post Easter..
I confess whole heartedly to throwing all my great intentions and strategies out the window when the baked brie came out of the oven.. then the jelly beans and chocolate eggs called my name as well as a few cocktails.. my stomach is making me pay for it today.
So I have had my juice and will relish every ounce of my sparse proteins today!!