Old 03-24-2007, 05:46 PM   #1051  

S/C/G: 264/264/199

Height: 5'10"

Well...had my first weigh-in since 3 weeks ago (and after all that cheating/drinking/vegging,etc.). My weight tracker has finally moved 2lbs!! I was beginning to wonder if the darn thing was broken or something...lol. The only problem I'm trying to figure out is why it went up instead of down! Ahhh...perhaps because of the cheating/drinking/vegging,etc. Anyway...she bent me over and spanked me; called me a bad boy and sent me to my corner with some take-off juice and told me to call her in a couple days...lol...could have been worst i guess...could have been whipped! Oh well...lesson learned...I'm not invincible to the evil wrath of carbs!
SaskNewfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 06:09 PM   #1052  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Jason I can't WING figure out why you WING went up on the scale! I'm glad the WING counsellor didn't hurt you too bad physically. Remember WING that you can't use the TO juice as a shooter or a chaser for a cold pint
Hope everything else is going well and I bet your 2lbs will be gone by the middle of the WING week as it's likely due to some water gain too!

Keep up the great work future Kingstonite!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 06:28 PM   #1053  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispieD View Post
Jason I can't WING figure out why you WING went up on the scale! I'm glad the WING counsellor didn't hurt you too bad physically. Remember WING that you can't use the TO juice as a shooter or a chaser for a cold pint
Hope everything else is going well and I bet your 2lbs will be gone by the middle of the WING week as it's likely due to some water gain too!

Keep up the great work future Kingstonite!
Am I missing somethwing here?
Old 03-24-2007, 07:33 PM   #1054  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hi. i had another crazy busy day. dinner was the first time i had a chance to eat anything all day...except for a luna bar this morning.
i made homemade pizza with veggie sausage and green peppers. i ate 4 pieces and a huge salad. not exactly a carb cravers meal but that's what my day panned out to be. i did have some applesauce while the pizza was baking but that's about it.
horrible eating day...and i was suppose to WI today but i had to work past the time the COD was open, so my next opportunity to go will be wed. i've been drinking water like mad, since it's so warm here and because of TOM coming. hopefully my not-so friendly day won't be too bad on the scale.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:54 PM   #1055  

Height: 5'2"

Just stop in to say, "Hello!!" Hope everyone is having a good weekend. It was beautiful here today, so we spent a lot of time outside. I did good with my eating for most of the day, but then I went to my mom's tonight for dinner and had some banana pudding. However, I only had a big spoonful vs. the big bowlful I would have had in the past. And, she was good and cooked a turkey breast tonight...just for me! However, she didn't realize peas were a starch for me, so she didn't have the 2 veggie servings I needed. Had to have a big helping of baby carrots. Okay...oldest DD is staying with my mom tonight, and youngest DD is all tucked in. Time to spend some quality time with DH.
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:38 PM   #1056  
Vic

S/C/G: 160/160/130

Height: 5'4

Hi all,

I have been lurking but too busy to post. I am happy to report that I was down at WI yesterday. Only .2 since Weds but I will take it. That makes 1.6 for the week. I am hoping to be down about 4-5 more before I go home for Easter in two weeks. I have been slacking on my exercising due to a busy schedule this week so hopefully I can crank it up a notch on the cardio this week. I do have a big meeting on Tuesday and we are having lunch catered in...I know in advance that it is chicken but breaded...just have to scrape that off, right? But Monday night I have a business dinner at a fabulous steak house...I already am planning on filet mignon with steamed veggies and one glass of wine. Those steaks are huge so DF will be thrilled that I only get to have a small bit of it and he will get the doggie bag!

Paula...have you heard anything else on your mammogram? You have to go in for an ultrasound, right? I have had two (starting at 35) and am due for another. My doc is always concerned about an area in one of my breasts so we just have to keep an eye on it. She started having me go in at 35 because my sister had a malignant lumpectomy at 45. Sadly, she has had to have a double mastectomy and is in chemo now at 53. Her prognosis is good, though, thank goodness. It's been a hard year. So it's really good that you are all over this and even though getting a mammogram is not the most fun thing to do, it's great that you are on top of it.

I hope everyone is having a POP weekend...I will admit I have had some challenges today...it's always those damn starches that get me on the weekends. Luckily it was only triscuits with Laughing Cow cheese and not mashed potatoes or mac and cheese!
Seagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:35 AM   #1057  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Wendy -- You're looking great! I had the same problem with peas @ my dad's last night. My stepmom didn't realize they were a starch for me either, so there were no "real" veggies. Who ever knew I'd have such a good excuse not to eat peas??

Vic -- If I have breaded chicken, like chicken parm. I just call the breading a starch, and that way you don't have to scrape it off.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:31 AM   #1058  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Kristen and Jason - You two are cracking me up with the Wing references;

Ulanda - I'm so glad you are checking in with your progress on the 6WBMO (for folks not familiar with what's going on, Ulanda wasn't losing like she wanted to on LAWL so she is doing another program and getting fabulous results). Keep it up and keep us posted when you cash in!

Kristen - I'm anxiously awaiting an Easter photo; hard to believe Easter is in two weeks.

Evette - great pictures. You look "fantabulous"

It's 80 degrees here in Atlanta today and it's my first (of the season) official tennis match. I'm all excited to get out there. Other fun news is that my sister booked us a great Royal Caribben cruise in December (it's her birthday present to me as I'll turn the big 5-0 in Dec 2007). I'm so excited and my goal will be to get to my goal weight by the cruise...so I have 8 months to lose 25 pounds...surely I can do this!

Cool thing - I'm not like some of you and into race car driving, but my nephew (26 years old ) works in the pit for a company that sponsors a car on the Indy circuit (vs. Nascar). ESPN 2 showed the race last night that was in Miami and my nephew was on for a nano second (car 15 driven by Buddy/Bobby?? Rice). Sorry to say this, but unless the cars crash and burn, race car driving bores me. I'm so bad.

Finally, about a week ago I PMd Pearl, but I never heard back. I could send her a card via USPS, but I don't want her to feel like I'm a stalker. I truly do care and wonder what happened to her.

Have a blessed Sunday everyone; Jason - hope you have a wingless Sunday!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 10:26 AM   #1059  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all!

Joni- I wish we would hear from Pearl too. Hopefully it is something as simple as a broken computer or something. Have a great time at tennis.

Jason- No worries, now you know more about yourself, and you will blast those 2 lbs off in no time!

Shea, Linda, Kansas, and Vic- GREAT LOSSES!!!!!

It is beautiful here today. Planning on yard work and golfing. I am staying POP, turning down awesome food right and left, it seems like. I am feeling really good though, hoping for a loss on Monday!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:04 AM   #1060  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaMe2MiniMe View Post
Jason - hope you have a wingless Sunday!
I'm starting to think someone's out to get me and sabotage my weight loss plan. At least 6 times a day I see these commercials on TV advertising certain feminine products with...yeah, you guessed it...wings! lol...just kidding...I will make sure I don't eat any wings today. I'm baking a chicken for supper though...I won't touch the wings!
Old 03-25-2007, 11:30 AM   #1061  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey gang..

Liz and I were both up a lb. or so yesterday.. I guess our trip to Red Lobster was took it's tool.. But we're both on plan today.. No worries..

Jason, I'd say that as long as you don't eat the skin, the baked chicken wings would be ok to eat... Just don't eat the skin..
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:56 AM   #1062  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

OK I whined too soon. I had a WI on Wednesday and was up 1 lb and then had another weigh in on Saturday. I went in feeling like a beached whale but I was down 5! WOOHOO
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:57 AM   #1063  
LAWL Salt Police

Way To Go!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 12:08 PM   #1064  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Wow Shannon, wonderful!

BTW, Smoothe Move Tea has a new flavor, chocolate. I hate the original, so I bought the chocolate yesterday. Same wanted effect, much better taste.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 08:10 PM   #1065  
Kelli

S/C/G: 187/136.8/128

Height: 5'3

Hey ladies Just planning out myFitday for tomorrow, dang..I only come up with like 1160 calories...isnt that a little low??? Thats with ALL of my exchanges...what should I do??
mamabanana is offline   Reply With Quote