3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Lawl Losers And Friends - January 2007 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/100822-lawl-losers-friends-january-2007-a.html)

KrispieD 01-15-2007 04:53 PM

Thanks ladies.. I attribute each pound lost to you all and this board. I said before I'm much more honest on here than I am with others in my life. You were all the first to know I gained 6lbs over the holidays.. Nisha.. 6 LBS!! That was what a lot of us gained so you are actually lower than the majority. I have had weekends where I have been 100% on plan and gone to find a two pound gain on a Monday so it is water.. remember for it be 4lbs of true weight you would have had to have eaten an extra 14,000 calories. and I'm sure you know that wasnt' the case!
Jenn welcome back! And you too Meagen.. I was in a funk over the holidays and so frustrated with not having cocktails and the food I thought I wanted when everyone else was indulging but had to get myself out of a rut. A 6lb gain did it for me as I was so angry at myself. It was a few posts back but by getting on the wagon again and sticking to the plan I was able to buy clothes at a regular store for the first time in about 15 years.. that moment of gratification could never compare to the 5 seconds one of my cheat foods might taste good in my mouth.
Let yesterday stay behind you and get ready for tomorrow. We've all slipped and fallen but it's getting back on board that will re motivate you. We're here for you!
I need someone to tell me when you do TO and sub cantelope if you are supposed to eat a half a day or a quarter??

Pearl hope you come home with good job news, Katie hope you stayed warm, Joni how are you, Kim you are just adorable, Ulanda.. keep on going, Barb a ray of sunshine every day you are as is everyone on this board. Nicole we are looking forward to catching up with you so stop staring at your stairs!

Dnvrchick.. what a great loss.. YOU GO GIRL!

MTdebster921 01-15-2007 05:12 PM

Afternoon everybody

Angel89 & Wendy- Welcome!

Jamie- Yes, you really do need to drink water. Any soft drinks or caffeinated drinks actally dehydrate you. I always make myself drink half of my water before I have any soda. You can add some lemon to your water for some taste to get it down. I always drink my water in a 33 oz. bottle and I usually add lemon or a crystal lite to-go pack to my second liter for flavor.

Sherry- Awesome job on the 3.2 lbs.:high:

Nicole- You are so beautiful!! Love the picture! Yay for getting your stairs moved.

Kristen- WOOHOO on getting to 40 lbs. gone forever!!!:cheer2:

Cassie-:hug:

Ulanda- Just don't give up. You will find what works for you and you will start losing again. Your body may be just adjusting to your new size right now. Be patient and it will happen.

Libby- Great job on the 5.2 lbs.!!:woohoo:

Meagan & Jenn- Welcome back, now do not leave again!!!

Steph- WTG on the new decade.:carrot:

WI today was better than expected. I have FINALLY hit the 80 lb. loss mark!!! :encore: WHEW, only took me 3 months of struggling and messing around to hit that point. So I AM MOTIVATED to stick with it!!! On another note, when I was getting ready to WI, the manager was trying to find a place to put this dinner bell triangle and little matching ringer, oh joy, I guess I could be thankful that it is not the WOOHOO clapper huh?!?

Gotta go change my ticker now.

Barb316 01-15-2007 05:27 PM

I will write personals later but I had to say DEB:::: WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! That is awesome

Dan2112 01-15-2007 05:33 PM

Wow Deb, way to go!!

My WI was ok.. I was up a few ounces, and considering we weren't 100% OP over the weekend, I guess I shouldn't be unhappy.

Bowling was fun, but I hate to say my new weightloss did NOT improve my game. :lol:

Gotta do something to get back POP again.. I'm just having a hard time saying no to things... Focusing on the goal, and going through all the reasons isn't cutting it at this point.. Grrr!

KrispieD 01-15-2007 05:46 PM

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmysmom 01-15-2007 06:10 PM

Woohooooo Deb!!!!!!!!!!

emmysmom 01-15-2007 06:13 PM

I was just thinking, Deb. See my almost 3 year old DD in my avatar? Well, you have lost THREE 3-year olds!!!!!!

bizlawchik 01-15-2007 06:14 PM

:bravo: :high: :woo: :dancer: :hat: :cheer2: :woohoo: :cheers: :cheer: :cheer: :goodscale Woo Hoo Deb!
(I don't play with these smiles nearly enough)

Repo girl 01-15-2007 06:41 PM

Wow, you big bunch of losers!

Kristen- Yahoooooo! Great job, and way to go get a new top to celebrate. You are awesome!

Deb- I have a challenge for you. Next time you are at the store, go grab two 40 lb bags of dog food. Look at them side by side. AMAZING, huh? Good for you girl, you deserve it!

dolphn545 01-15-2007 06:51 PM

To Kristen & Deb =

WTG!!!!!!
:carrot: :carrot: :smoking: :bravo: :cb: :cp: :dance: :flow2: :grouphug: :high: :cheer:
:carrot: :carrot:

twopugs 01-15-2007 07:34 PM

:carrot: :) Kristen and Deb-----------Wow, I am so happy for you congrats..that's a lot of hard work!

:carrot: Libby - Great 1st week! Nice loss!

Steph- Congrats to be out of the 160's, that's exciting.

Cassi - Sorry for your loss. So sad, life is so precious.

Dan, Nisha- Ok, I am struggling a bit too, for some reason I am craving things, luckily not grabbing everything I see, but it's so hard. I guess it's part of the peaks and valleys huh? Maybe our experienced crew can send us advice on how to get over the hump we are experiencing. Yikes. I think I need a short term goal or challenge, any suggestions anyone?

xoxo Love all of you, have a happy day! :love:

twopugs 01-15-2007 07:37 PM

Hi All,
Can you guys tell me what all of the acronyms mean? POP, I think it's about being on plan,,,, and DH? DD? POOP? Help?! Thanks

Barb316 01-15-2007 07:44 PM

Lori: we want to do a 10lbs by Valentine's Day goal...

Repo girl 01-15-2007 08:06 PM

DH= Dear Husband, dumb husband, etc
DD= Dear Daughter, DS= Dear son
POP= Perfect on Plan
POOP= Pretty obviously off plan

Barb316 01-15-2007 08:17 PM

Kristen: I looked at your webshots! WOW you look GREAT! You are an inspiration to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie: Glad to hear that the boss came around. I hope it ends the way you want!

dolphin: WAY TO GO on the WL! That is awesome!:bravo:

Dan: how was bowling??? How did WI go?

Cassi: Again I am sorry to hear of the loss in your community...:grouphug:

Pearl: Good luck for the jobs! I hope that they do hire you both and you can work your schedules together. WAY TO GO on the excerise!!!!!!!!!:high:

Carol: It was like that here to whiteknuckling it! The roads were not good this morning.

Wendy: you will like the cookbook there are alot of good recipes!!!!!!

Ulanda: I hope that things turn around for you in the struggling... We are here for you and as long as you dont give up you are winning!

Libby: Great WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cb:

Meagan: I heard the Apple Cider Vinegar helps. I wonder if you can make a dressing with it and if it would do the same things. Lemon water is a taste you have to get used to that is for sure.

Nisha: YOU ARE WORTH IT DONT GIVE UP!!! We are here for you!!!!!!! You did not gain the 4lbs from the cheats it is the TOM... WATER WATER WATER........ :hug:

Kim: I say we go for the 10lb challenge. Kristen, me, you, and anyone else who wants to join. I will put a ticker at the bottom of my signature. I KNOW we can do it.

Jenn: Come out of hiding and post!!!!! :)

Stephanie: :bravo: for being out of the 160s!!!!!!!!!

Deb: AGAIN 80lbs that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing so great. You are an inspiration to us all too! Your pictures are amazing.

Dan: Maybe set mini goals for yourself? Dont look at all that you have to lose but look at the short term goals. Even setting a goal of I will be POP 100% this week, etc.. You can do it. We are here for you!

Lori: YOU CAN DO IT!

:soap: Ok, I have struggled with this WL stuff along with the rest of you all. Coming here and posting really helps me with my goals. I think we are like a family :) and we can all tell each other the struggles we are having and know that EVERYONE here knows what we are dealing with. Just remember that YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!! WE WILL HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Try to set mini goals for yourself. I think if you look at it like Sheesh I have to lose 30, 40, 50 lbs it can be overwhelming. Set a mini goal of I will lose 10 lbs by Valentines day ( I really like this goal Kristen), I will drink all my water this week, I will excerise 3X a week this week:woops: :ebike: :exercise: :running: :strong: . Strive for the little goals and you will acheive your big goal.

Just remember we are all here for you! If you are not having a good day write it down here, no one will critize you we will only try to help...

Ok, I will get off the soapbox!

Have a good night. I will check in later!