Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2004, 03:05 PM   #1  

Default Looking for a serious Buddy

Hey Ladies- I am new to the forum and I need a buddy to help keep me motivated!! I am 230 lbs. and I need to loose atleast 90 lbs. I am trying to just loose the first 5 right now. I also have had some food issues, I am sure we all do, like binging and perging. So if there are any newbies that battle with the same problems I would love to chat. I need help in this battle and sometimes it feels impossible! But I have lost weight before and I know I can do it again.

HW: 231
CW: 231
LW: 160
Old 11-26-2004, 08:36 PM   #2  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

hi welcome try the 100lb club for help and motivation we're all lovely
Old 11-30-2004, 12:10 AM   #3  

Hi Elizabeth,

I am in a similar situation with food issues. I know what the right techniques are and I have all the tools but for some reason I find it difficult to take the plunge and really commit myself in to the long term lifestyle change I must make in order to control my weight. I have actually purged a couple of times, but true to my lazy form I find it too taxing so I don't do it anymore. I would love to have a buddy so if you are interested we could definitely be each other's motivators.

Kayemu

Closed Thread