Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 07:07 PM   #1  
:) Happy :)

Post I need a support group, looking for serious weight loss buddy!

undefined

Hello! I am new, just joined today. I will be joining WW123 tomorrow. I have a long road ahead of me and am in need of a support system. I am seeking friendly, nice, serious, friend to be my buddy per say! I have 100+ pounds to lose and would like to meet someone in the same boat. Someone that I can relate to. I have struggled with this my entire life and willing to sacrifice everything to get thin and healthy. Please email me if you are interested. My email address is: [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Mistie
Old 04-13-2004, 08:58 PM   #2  

hi mistie i think were all in your boat some not so much some way more than but all in your boat just jump on any thread and youll be made very very welcome i was and have never regretted the day i found 3 fat chicks ive so many new freinds and the best support group ever
kirsty
Old 04-13-2004, 09:07 PM   #3  

Hi Misty,

Like Kirsty said, you come to the right place. Lots of buddies and a lot in common. I like you have 100+ to lose and have been battling since my teens. I am determened also, like everyone here. I also have many health issues associated with the weight so it's a must. I am following WW. Didn't join. Not worth the $13 a week that is costs here. Plus, it seems to set me up for failure paying that money. But I have booklets and a point finder from last yr. Anyway, good luck on your upcoming challenges. We all face them everyday, so remember, your not alone. We were advised not to post email addresses because this is a public forum, but if you click on the name above the avitar you can private message.. Hope to hear from you. ttyl
Old 04-13-2004, 09:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi Mistie!! Welcome to 3FC, Its a great place and everyone is so nice and supportive I too have 100 + lbs to lose and started atkins 6 days ago and have lost 7lbs so far and I feel great about it!!! Wtg on wanting to change your lifestyle and live healthier . If you ever need anyone to talk to or some support Im available

Take Care and Again, Welcome
Closed Thread