Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 12:37 AM   #1  

Default New Here

Hello everybody...I'm new here....I'm 23 and married.....I live in kentucky.....don't have any kids yet...I'm hoping to lose about 125 lbs. but would be happy with any weight lose....I'm hoping to make some friends to suporrt me(and me to suporrt them) through the weight loss and to be friends after the weight lose.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:52 AM   #2  
my dad made me1 from wood

Default Welcome!!!!

Hey Pixie,
I'm 20, engaged, live in Texas. I wanting to lose around 25 lbs. I would love to chat with u and become friends. What type of diet are u on or have u started one yet and do u do any exercising???
I am following a low calories diet and I exercise at least 30 mins a day am trying to get it up to 1hr a day but sometime its just impossible hehe... I am some meds that coz weight gain so Im losing very slowly or if any it just depends..
Anyways hope to here from ya soon.
Heather
Old 05-12-2004, 06:29 AM   #3  

good luck on your weight loss and welcome
Old 05-13-2004, 06:51 PM   #4  

Default Also New

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie_Dust
Hello everybody...I'm new here....I'm 23 and married.....I live in kentucky.....don't have any kids yet...I'm hoping to lose about 125 lbs. but would be happy with any weight lose....I'm hoping to make some friends to suporrt me(and me to suporrt them) through the weight loss and to be friends after the weight lose.
Hello Pixie Dust I'm new here also. Just joined today. I also have about 125 pounds to lose. I am 33 and married with 2 children. My husband is also overweight. We have always been great at pulling each other off our diets. Now for the sake of our children we are hoping to change our lifestyle. Old habits are so hard to break. I would love to support and be supported. Good Luck to you.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:08 PM   #5  

Hey guys I also have just joined and would love to hear from ya'll! I'm 25, married, with 2 kids, 1 of which is only 7 months old and made me gain over 50lbs while I was pregnant! I want to be able to chase him when he starts crawling without hyperventilating! I'd like to hear from anybody who needs a buddy!!
Old 05-14-2004, 12:29 AM   #6  

Hi Elizabook,

Great to hear from you. I know exactly what you mean. I am tired of not being able to do the things that I want to with my kids. I want to be able to keep up without feeling like I am having a heart attack. This is only day 1 of my diet so my motivation is high. But I really feel like this time is different. Maybe support is that extra step.
Old 05-16-2004, 10:56 PM   #7  

Well I hope Day 3 of your diet is still on. Support is the answer, I'm sure of it!
Good luck to you and to everyone.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:19 PM   #8  

Hi everyone I too am new as of this evening.... I am 35, married almost 19 years and my Husband is over weight also....I know what you are saying 2girlsmom. We both have talked and we both have agreed we need to lose weight and stop the "bad" habits and get to where we should be. My Husband has High Blood Pressure now and Dr. said if he lost weight he wouldn't need the meds. So I told him it is time. I am tired of feeling this way and looking this way, I am not me. I want MYSELF back! So I start tomarrow........Wish me luck! I am here for you all and I think if we all stick together we will get to our goals!
Old 05-17-2004, 12:28 AM   #9  
Tons of fun!!!!

Hello there and welcome to all of you guys who are brand new...... if you have time you should read through the thread called "april chicks" there are 3 of them now we change after every 5 or 6 pages,(its under the support category) if you need support or even a good laugh....its a great place to go.....good luck to all!
Old 05-18-2004, 01:23 AM   #10  

Hi everyone. I am still going strong on day four. I am down 6 pounds and I went to Curves this morning. Good luck to you Wishtobethin. There are some great recipes on this site and so far hubby has been happy with them. He is sticking with me. It makes such a difference. He has even switched to diet soda and I can't tell you what an accomplishment that is. I hope day 1 went well. It is just 1 day at a time.
Closed Thread