Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 10:11 AM   #16  

Default Quick email

Just a real quickie on my out the door to go to work!

We shall overcome that is for sure!!!!!!!! One day at time, one meal at a time and one point at a time!!!!!!

Rennae....welcome aboard! Lancaster I love going down there, we are about 2 hours away from there. Definitely not a point friendly area with all the good food down there!!!!!!

Ok gotta run and get to work will check in when I get home!

Michelle
Old 04-13-2004, 07:56 PM   #17  
:) Happy :)

Hi, I am actually starting WW tomorrow and am in seek of an email buddy. Maybe we can help eachother out. Email me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Lotts a luck,
Mistie
Old 04-13-2004, 11:09 PM   #18  

Sorry Ladies! Only checking in now. Today went okay. I usually do well until I get home for dinner. I have the bad habit of late night snacking. However, today I was starving all day. Plus, my job is really stressful right now which doesn't help things. But, tomorrow is another day, right girls?

Good luck to all. I will check back in tomorrow, hopefully earlier this time.

Nicole
Old 04-14-2004, 01:09 PM   #19  

Default Another day, another SUCCESS!

Hi Ladies!

I hope all is well in your corners of the world. Its very cloudy and cool again here. Not the nicest weather for outdoor activities.

Although I've been doing well, staying within my WW points, my attitude is bringing me down. I'm reaching that stress peak that has always caused a binge in the past. Posting here is giving me a different outlet than eating.

I hope each of you is having another SUCCESSFUL day! Regardless of what you do or do not eat........or what exercise you may or may not do, you're each beautiful people!! Enjoy you day

~*Rennae Christine*~
Old 04-14-2004, 08:38 PM   #20  

Good evening ladies. I didn't do so well today. Some girls at work brought in deviled eggs and Mrs. Field cookie bars. My will power was down ( I was scarfing down my salad) so I had two deviled eggs and a cookie. I don't even feel like calculating the points. But, I did go to the gym and walk the dog. Can I just call it even?

Nicole
Old 04-16-2004, 08:56 AM   #21  

Smile Sunshine Day!!

Hi ladies!!

Nicole: Even it is!! The hardest thing is the comeback after eating things that may not be the most "point friendly." Your trip to the gym and walking your dog is a definite comeback.

I was wondering if y'all could share some advice. With the beautiful springtime ahead, I'm hoping to get outside more and enjoy some new outdoor activities. Also, my boyfriend is a bit of a couch potato, so I'm trying to get him to enjoy the weather with me. Any suggestions? What are some of your favorite springtime activities?

I went for a walk this morning and feel like it was a great start to a fabulous Friday. I wish you each success today with whatever endeavour you pursue!! STRENGTH!!

~*Rennae*~
Closed Thread