Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 01:04 PM   #16  

Default Partytime

Think you may have misread what I was saying. My husband loves me and wants me every second of the day. The lack of sex had nothing to do with him and he knew that. It has to do with the way I fell about myself. He never once thought about looking outside our marriage for sex. OUR marriage is more than sex its a whole lot more. I have the most wonderful incredible supportive husband. He's my friend, my soulmate, lover, and the best dad a kid could ask for. There is more to me feeling depressed besides my weight. To much to post on any web site. But you know what today I woke up and felt really good and I haven't done that in a while. Hey and I lost a pound It may not be nothing but a 1 pound but its a start. And if anyone really wants to know we made love are you ready 2 times yesterday Maybe that is why I am in such a good mood. Any way just thought I needed to clear that up a bit. Have a great day.
Old 03-24-2004, 01:23 PM   #17  

Go get em girl! I just know u look great! Keep your head up and smile and they will love ya! I keep my fingers crossed for ya! Good luck, and let me know how it go as soon as you get home im so happy for you u deserve this!

SIS
Sarah

Last edited by markay1024; 03-24-2004 at 01:30 PM.
Old 03-24-2004, 02:16 PM   #18  
Southern Belle

Default Hello from Texas!

Hello

Wow, there's been a lot talked about here that sounds too familiar!!! I too find myself shying away from my dh because I don't feel good about the way I look. He tells me he loves me for me, not my body, but I can't help it.
Besides the few lbs I've lost, I'm at the highest weight ever. I hate it!!

Until you have had this problem, you can't understand!!! And what I hate the most is going to a doctor, that's thin, telling him about how I feel. The last one told me that I had to lose weight. I asked him how the safest way would be with my diabetes, and he actually said, "Wire your mouth shut, lock yourself in a closet for days, whatever works!!! Every part of me wanted to knock the &@#*@@# out of him!!!!

Good luck Tammy with the interview!!! Talk atcha later!
Yahoo messenger :mrs24kgold
Old 03-24-2004, 04:51 PM   #19  

Hey girl im glad to hear things went good for ya! Hey im on Yahoo now and i dont know how 2 do the instant messenger! Help would love 2 talk 2 ya on there! let me know!
Old 03-24-2004, 05:02 PM   #20  

Sarah what is your yahoo id? I will add you to mine. Mine is kentuckygirl9
Old 03-24-2004, 05:06 PM   #21  

its sarah_ grinage
Old 03-24-2004, 05:16 PM   #22  

Sarah sign on to your yahoo messenger and I will help you.
Closed Thread