Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2004, 11:25 AM   #1  

Angry Looking for a buddy...

I am 38 years old, currently weigh 178 pounds and would like to get down to 140. I am a medical assitant so I am on my feet alot, I work at a very busy office. I do fine all day at work, but when I come home, I eat so much its ridiculous...does anyone else have this sort of problem? Its like I am obsessed with food when I am home. I really need some buddies, so instead of eating maybe I can come home from work and pm my buddies. Any responses would be helpful. Thanks so much, Sharon
Old 01-11-2004, 04:24 PM   #2  

Angry Hi there

Hi sharon,

I read your post and I understand where you're coming from. I work in the medical field myself and I have experienced the same problems as you up until recently..... In august 2003 I started my own diet plan and I then weighed 256lbs, I am now down to 209.5.... I have came up with a lot of tips that have helped me stay focused and would love to share them with you.....
email me at [email protected]
and check out my web site too http://jewels20.50megs.com
hope to hear from you soon
Jewels
Old 01-11-2004, 04:57 PM   #3  

Hello,

I am a teacher and I do really go at work staying on my plan but the minute I get home I just want to eat! I started limiting my pop to only 2 cans of diet pop a month. I was drinking at least a six pack day before! I have been doing this for a year now! I have also been dieting for a year and had lost 93lbs until the holidays hit then I gained 12lbs back. So, now I am getting back on track because I still have at least 60lbs to lose!

Hopefully we can work together and shed those pounds!

Good Luck and have a great day!
Closed Thread