Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 318/285/150

Height: 5ft 7in

Smile Hello from UK!

Hello everyone!

I'm really happy to have found a weight loss forum that actually has people who are losing a lot of weight! I found a couple of other sites but most people just needed to lose a stone or so.

I wanted to join because, although I have my partner who is being very supportive during my weight loss journey I have felt quite lonely. I don't know anyone who has ever lost a lot of weight naturally and in a healthy way. I was hoping to found out the answers to my questions from people who are in my shoes and people who can relate.

Just a bit of quick info about me..

I'm 22, nearly 23. Female. I live with my boyfriend and our mini Zoo of animals. I have always been overweight from as young as 5 and I have never managed to lose a large amount of weight and keep it off. I have always put it all back on again plus more!

From the age of 11 I was matching my age in stones.. 11y/o, 11st, 15y/o, 15st.. 22y/o 22stone and 10lbs (318lbs I think).

I kind of just had a wake up call and knew it was time to change everything. I started my new life on the 1st of February 2013 and really took hold of it of it on 4th April 2013. Since my start date of 1st Feb I have lost 2 stone 5lbs, (33lbs).

As I have never been a slim teenager or adult I don't really know where my happy size is. I never imagine myself being reaaalllyyyy thin but who knows?! At the moment I am going by a healthy BMI and on the top end that would need me to be 11stone (154lbs) so I have said my goal is 150lbs.

Anyways.. that's enough of me blabbing (for now!) I'm really looking forward to reading your success stories and hopefully finding out more about weight loss in general

<< And I love that this is a dancing carrot!
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:10 PM   #2  

Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote