Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 231/231/135

Height: 5'5

Default Newbie Here

Hello everyone. I've been trying this weight loss thing for a long time, and it just hasn't been working out for me. I just turned thirty and decided that I want to take one last shot at doing it myself before turning to weight loss surgery. Hopefully, posting here will keep me feeling accountable for my weight loss. And also, I'll be able to gain inspiration and motivation from everyone on the right track.
PhoenixLosing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 221/196.3/130

Height: 5'2

Welcome PhoenixLosing!

Definitely take a look around ^_^ I found I could spend hours here reading through the motivational and helpful posts from everyone here, and it always helps me get out of whatever schlump I'm in if I'm feeling less-than-motivated.

There's even a specific forum for weight loss surgery, if you wanted to read up on some of their stories =) Check out all the different forums, and different methods of weight loss, and see what fits your lifestyle! The hardest part, which is choosing to get healthy, is over ^_^ Everyone here will cheer for your wins, and motivate you when you think you've hit a wall. You Can Do It!!!
Buffinlovin is offline   Reply With Quote