Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 228/226/160 start bmi: 36.8

Height: 5"6

Post So many reasons to do this

I have so many reasons to lose the weight and become healthy and happy. I am a late night eater who rewards myself for a long day with basically anything I can eat.

My husband works for a family company so he is putting shifts until 3 in the morning, which means that I am left home with our 2 kids from morning to the middle of the night.

There is so little time for us to have time together let alone just have me time.
The reason I started 3FC was because lately I have been eating all I can find during the day too. I keep telling myself that since I will be on a diet that I should take advantage and eat now.

I am on my 3rd day of no binge eatting and just really need support from others like myself.

Noone I know is overweight like me so I keep it inside which makes me eat more from being depressed about my weight. I know I have to do this though since I feel like I can't gain anymore and keep lying to myself.
ktsav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome and good luck ! You can do this ! You have made a start , keep going.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/196/175

Height: 5"9

Hey, sounds like you're doing well for a three day stretch already with what you've said! I'm a midnight eater myself (I have a bad, bad habit of getting up at 2am for scrambled eggs or omlettes which I'm having to sleep through!) so I know you're pain.

Good luck with keeping up the will power!
JM1911A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:37 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Welcome! I've just broken the late night eating habit, so it CAN be done!! Congrats on your new goal. You can do it.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 228/226/160 start bmi: 36.8

Height: 5"6

Thanks Everyone for the words of encouragement! I actually lost like 20 lbs a month or so ago, but went off the diet for just one day and gained back 15lbs.
One day turned into a month!
Now I just want to get those "just one bite" thoughts under control
ktsav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 186

Height: 5ft 3 in

Hi I'm new here too. Today is my 5th day on OP diet and already I find myself slipping and making excuses for swapping things out instead of following as I'm suppossed to. So frustrated with myself. I'm here for the support to keep going down instead of up! Uggg a bad day but welcome, you can see we all share some of the same issues.
Bricon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:36 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 220/218/170

Height: 5 ft 4 in

I do the same thing. I will do great during the day, but when the kids are in the bed and im surfing the web I will eat anything in reach. I know I shouldn't do it but I just cant stop. Not to mention that I work from home so im always around food. Pray for me! I am here for anyone day or night.
Fluffy chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote