heyya :) - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #1  

Default heyya :)

hey everyone I'm ChunkyPanda I have Struggled with my size since around 8 years old ..I am turning 21 next week and want to Change my life around ,
I'm young And lack a lot of energy I love walking but Walking hates me A lot .
I have a gym in my room but i need the motivation to use it ,
I love dancing to corography but can't always keep up with the thin energetic people who are dancing ,

" reasons why I want to loose those pounds"
I have a wonderful partner that I hope to marry one day and I want to in-prove my lifestyle in order to be able to walk down that ale proud and not Feel like a whale that as just landed On the beach ... And everyone is in shock horror over my size ..

I would love to be a mother one day soon next 2 years or so but I struggle to keep up with my brother in-law who is 8 years old
and in my past life i struggled to carry a 2 year old for longer than 1o minutes down the street

I only stand at 4,11 and weigh in at 17 stone the biggest i have been is 18:10
and the smallest i have been is 16,1 << i was so happy when i was able to get down to that I would be happy to get down into a size 10-12 as my outfits range between the 18 -24 range

I want to be confidant as i used to be with myself before stuff happened to me I don't like attention off men witch is what i think my hole issue with being big is At a young age I thought if i put on weight & wore baggy clothes that "older men" would be put off and leave me alone sadly that has not always been the case .. but i think i am ready to move on know and Restart over my life before its too late

thanks for passing by take care and good luck x
chunkypanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:22 AM   #2  
Starting over...again!

S/C/G: 298.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi and welcome!
HealthyMeWannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #3  
'S' on my chest..

S/C/G: 284/263/150

Height: 5'5