Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-22-2012, 12:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/265/150

Height: 5ft4in

Exclamation New here

Hello I am Jillian I am 25 and currently 10lbs under my highest wieght. I have battled with being chubby all my life and at 168 for most my teens that was just TOO heavy, at 18 I had a partial hystorectomy and from there the pounds piled along with the food. I have tried several times befire but with no result. Today I am here with a goal and a reason. I AM GOING TO lose 125lbs I am preparing to look my best for my wedding, and for a trip of a life time that is coming up. I would like to be under 200lbs by October 19th but not sure that can happen my goal by that time is 10lbs a month but would love 15-20 Lbs. I have changed my diet- cut out all soda- all fast food- and no "junk" food. I am trying to stick to a 1200-1500 calorie diet and doing some physical activity daily. I choose to do wieght training 3x a week and walking/tredmill 3x a week and a 20min Zumba work out daily. I need all the help I can get. I am a super picky eater and about the only thing i have found is Chicken. Please let me know how you have managed with so much going on in life and what advice you have for me to maintain at the end. I look forward to the support to and from

orry for the spelling errors
Jillian417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 335/TICKER/180

Height: 5'8"

you have come to an amazing place. You will find tons of info and support here. We are close in age... I'm 23 and I too have over 100 lbs to lose. If you want to be weight loss buddies message me anytime.
aasshhlleeyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #3  
300+ Chick

Hello and Welcome!! Good luck with your efforts!! YOU can do it!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote