Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-14-2012, 11:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 173/167/126

Height: 5'

Smile Greetings!

So I guess this is the part where I introduce myself...

Well I'm an 18 year-old girl from Virginia who's struggled off and on with my weight since I was 10. My mother is overweight as well, but my father and sister are both health nuts and the weight isssues in our family are starting to cause conflict.

I'm set to go off to college in three months and two weeks and I want to be healthy by then.

As it is, I stand at five feet and tip the scales at 167. In the past month I've lost six pounds (I haven't really been exercising, but I stopped eating sugar). I want to weigh 136 (or get to size 6) by early fall. I want to lose 8-12 pounds a month. It's a tall order and I doubt I shall fill it, but it's always nice to have a goal.

I really can use all the help and support I can get becuase I get discouraged with my weight easily and often feel like the battle is hopeless. I've actually lost 20-30 pounds twice in my life, but always seem to put it back in come winter months and lots of stress.

So yeah, that's boring old me and my goals. Wish me luck!
ChristinaTheHobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #2  
~Never Quit~

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/180?

Height: 5'7"

Good luck on your weight loss endeavor and welcome to 3 Fleshy Chicks.
EatMoreCelery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:27 PM   #3  
Making adjustments

Hi ChristinatheHobbit (I love your screen name) Just wanted to say welcome to 3FC and wish you on your journey.
Shaper is offline   Reply With Quote